Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
From the beginning, both protogonists Meera and Krish touched my emotional level.
There were moments when I wanted to smash one of them against the wall, but in another moment 
I loved them again and vice versa...

In the end, it is only the two of them (Meera and Krish) who moved so much in us readers and made 
this story "unique".

It is true that two out of these supporting actors, namely, Das and Desai participated in the lives of the 
two for a longer period of time and in different situations for a longer period of time and ransacked the two.
Das was there to have Meera on the side and temporarily as a lover for sex, but Desai had the ambition to 
present Meera for a longer period both as a lover *but more importantly as a companion object in his business
environment and sphere of influence*.
On the contrary to Das, he kept bringing his money and influence into play to impress the two; for he knew 
very well that Meera (like almost all of the female sex) is also impressionable with gifts, jewellery, first class 
food and the like.
Thereupon, he made all his plans and worked out patiently and single-mindedly...

But fuct is;
without Meera and Krish, all the other characters; (Sonni, Shakther, Das, Jay,, Desai Asish, Piyus ... and how 
all are called) would simply be "NOTHING"

Hence the story falls and stands ONLY with Krish and Meera ...

All others are simple "tools" that helped to build the story .. and when it stands they will vacate the place and 
leave the field to the main protogonist Krish and Meera. 
Desai, too, will have to believe in it. The day will be Waterloo for him ... his downfall. (Napoleon also believed 
to be invincible) !

If the headline of the story is correctly interpreted and understood:

"Knowing my wife, knowig me as well"

Meera and Krish will not separate in the end, that would be contrary to the title and the idea of this story.

The life of the two is like a river that flows into the sea as a delta mouth. The sea is the love, friendship 
and partnership that connects Krish and Meera.

As soon as Meera realises that Krish is no longer there and she regains her sobriety, she will realise the gravity 
of the situation.
She will search for him in panic and try to reach him...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 2 users Like Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 30-12-2022, 03:41 AM