Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
New Day : Maya is full of life – Raj Struggles

Maya got into sleep very late. She was tossing and turning the whole night. When she got up next day Rajiv was already getting ready for the restaurant. She didn’t even hear the morning alarm. How could she, she was very tired of yesterday’s events.

“Good Morning dear .. “ Rajiv greeted her as he saw her waking up.
Good Morning Dear .. “ Maya responded softly, her eyes were heavy.    She opened her eyes and bright light sliced through it. She shut her eyes immediately. She never felt this weak waking up before.

“Dear I have to Leave its already 6 AM. Do we have anything for a quick bite ?”
“ahh give me 5 minutes dear .. “ she stretched her hands sideways , She got up slowly.

“what happened dear .. you didn’t sleep yesterday ..?”  Rajiv acted innocent even though he has some idea on why she couldn’t get sleep yesterday night.  He was assuming like the incident with Salim caused sleepless night for her.

“yes I was bit late .. tired since this weekend na ..  Is omelet and black coffee fine for you ?“  she promptly changed the subject.  She was confused about yesterday night events. She couldn’t distinguish her mood now, Guilty ?? or feeling elevated ??, but not sad for sure. She washed her face and ran into the kitchen downstairs.

By the time Rajiv finished his dressing Maya had prepared coffee and omelet for him. “you should have called me earlier dear .. “ She came to the dining table with the breakfast. Flashes of events from yesterday came to her mind when she reached the dining table. Rajiv was sitting at the same place Salim was sitting yesterday. Her heart started beat fast again.

“Are you feeling okay now dear .. “ Rajiv looked at her face. He can see heavy eyes , but she is pleasant and happy, may be bit excited too.

“I am totally fine dear .. don’t worry about me .. “ She leaned forward and kissed on his cheek. Rajiv was totally surprised; she never did that in last few years. She seems to be in different mood today. He couldn’t respond promptly to her. He cursed himself when he saw her walking back to the sink filled with soiled plates.  She should have been disappointed. But to his disbelief she was humming a hindi item number while washing the dishes and is gently shaking her waist with the tune of the song. Her round ass cheeks were moving up and down with the tune. Nobody will say it’s the same maya who was very weak and scared of Salim (or was she really?).

“okay dear I am leaving , I will lock the door from outside .. “ Rajiv said once he finished his breakfast. He didn’t want to stop Maya from finishing her chores.

“Thank you..  love you dear .. “

["wow She is in a jovial Mood. What a change in few hours." ] He waved at her and closed the door behind.  

It took almost an hour for her to finish the dishes. She looked at the clock its already 7 30 AM. Raj is not up yet. She quickly walked upstairs, Raj’s bedroom door was locked from inside. She knocked on the door. “Hey Raj .. are you still asleep . wake up dear .. You will be late for class. “

Raj was already awake. But he was too ashamed to face Maya. Both never really spoke after the mobile store moments. He was sitting in his bed since he woke up. First thing he did after waking up was switching on his phone. He saw numerous notifications in Facebook for him. Lot many friendship requests. Most are from his college seniors only. There were hundreds of comments under the picture Salim posted in the group asking for updates about the dinner. He closed the app quickly when he heard the knock.

“am awake mom ..will get ready soon … you can leave now  “ he didn’t want to face his mother. He was unable to look at her after reading some of the comments under the post. 

All his tensions about facing Maya were put into dust once he came to dining room with his bag pack. Table already had his favorite Iddli and Sambar. Maya greeted him from Kitchen with a smile.

“Good Morning dear … “ .

“Good Morning Mom .. “ He took some courage and looked at her face. She looked happy, doesn’t seem to have any memory of yesterdays events. He was relieved to see her happier than normal days.

“ iddli was awesome mom … am leaving now .. bye mom .. “ He wanted to get out of the house as quickly as possible. Being in home just with mom was unbearable for him. It felt bit awkward to be alone with her.

“Raj dear wait a minute “ Maya stopped him in middle. She came running back from Kitchen. She took an envelope from the TV stand.

“Dear give this to Waseem , My ID proof and Photo .. yesterday , they forgot to take this.. “ she paused. Then in a low voice she said ..”Give to Waseem only .. “ Her eyes were running all over the pace when she said that.

Raj almost dropped the envelope, his mind took few seconds to digest what he heard, he couldn't trust his eyes,  His mom is blushing. Her cheeks are red. She is struggling to make a proper eye contact.  His hands were trembling while he holds the envelope. He nodded his head and walked out. He looked back once he walked past the gate. Maya was standing at the door looking at his direction with a smile. She was typing something in phone.

Waseem was standing with Salim outside their class with a group of guys. Everyone wants to hear about the dinner and both were teasing them by giving bits and pieces. Suddenly Waseems phone beeped.

‘One message from Slutty Mom’ it read.  Message from Maya. He grinned and excused himself from the group. He was bit disappointed that Maya hadn't responded to his good morning greeting from morning. He opened message.

“Good Morning Naughty
?.. Enjoyed the Sleep  Tongue ??  get my Phone number ported ..  Proof with Raj ?

[+] 11 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 29-12-2022, 09:50 PM