Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I almost lost control and hold both her hands and tried to restrict her..that time we both lost control and felt down on sofa she is lying on me completely her body top to bottom is touching mine..her boobs were pressing my chest and her pussy was almost standing on my erected dick..we are in that position for a while.In that position if someone see they will think she is trying to bang me.

After a while she came into conscious and fe
lt little shy seeing my face and things became normal after sometime.I understood that she is willing to have to sex before she get married.I decided to fuck her at any cost that day.
I am thinking how to initiate it, luckliy she told Raj can u pls help me move somethings from bed to other room.Immediately I said ok and we both went into bedroom.She climbed chair to take somethings off I can see her black gown stick to her ass cheeks and revealing her perfect shapes..I cant control anymore and asked her can I use her bathroom she said ok and I went inside.At that I got call from someone to my mobile which I left in hall..I ignored that as I was in other world with what I saw in bathroom..it was my sexy madam's bra and panty which I took photos earlier.She left them when she took bath.I took them in my hands and smelled wow awesome it smelled the same of her body..

I came out after enjoying with her inner wears..I was surprised and scared for what I saw. My mam was standing in bedroom with my mobile in her hand and and her face turned red.I understood that she caught the pics I took few minutes back.

She came near me and asked what is this showing the pics.I said sorry mam when I came inside u r in deep sleep..I couldn't control seeing your sexy body so I took pics.She came near me dropped my mobile down and took my hand and kept on her right boob..I became dumb and lost my sense of what she is doing my mam took my hand and kept on her boob.Looking into my eyes she told I know u r in my bedroom standing in front of me thats why I gave pose for u and I raised my saree wantedly to show u my inner parts and gave a smile...I was stunned to hear those from my homely madam at the same time I was in heaven that she wants to have sex with me..

Hearing that I caught her tight and started kissing her madly..she stopped me and said no no wait dont be hurry lets do it slwoly and toook me to bed and asked me to sit on bed...so you want to fuck ur madam who teaches u daily.I said I am sorry she closed my lips with her hand.She said I too want to seep with my horny student and smiled...

I will be your slave today do what ever u want to use madam I am all yours hearing that I got full erection. I sat comfortable on bed and I ordered remove your black gown and stand in front of me. Immediately she removed her nity now she was in her bra and netted panty I was surprised she more beautiful than I imagined..then i ordered come near me and remove my dress she obeyed as I said and made me naked with her hands..now kiss my dick with your lips.Her lipstick was all over my dick.

Now take it in your mouth and suck it. She looked into my eyes gave a smile and took it deep inside her mouth and gave a erotic blow job.I ordered her take off your bra and panty and sit beside me on bed..now I started my job hold her both shoulder and slowly made her sleep on bed..I went upon her and started to lick her from forehead, her lips, neck, her sexy boobs, her tiny brown nipples and her cute deep navel and finally her heaven hole she was clean shaved with only a tiny hair.I licked every inch of her body..then I spread her legs and slowly inserted my erected 9 inch dick inside her pussy and gave a big jerk it went completely inside and she moaned loudly in pain as she was a virgin..I started to give fast jerks and she was moaning and pinching me with her hands on my back..she was not able to control she kept her both hands on my ass and pinching me for every stroke of mine..she started to make sounds hmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh fuck me Raj yes yes u r awesome u r my best student fuck me ahhhhhhh I am in heaven drill my pussy ahhhhhh...I was in heaven both my hands were playing with her boobs my lips touching every where on her face and my dick drilling her tight pussy..I said wowww u r amazing madam in that horny mood she said don't call me mam call me bitch I am ur bitch today fuck me plss harder and harder I am loving it...I fucked her almost 20 minutes and finally I was about to cum. I told her u bitch u r damn hot I'm about to cum let me cum on ur face,,,she said no pls cum inside me no prob I will take care pls cum inside she begged me to cum inside her pussy..I did as she wanted I dropped all my cum inside her pussy she gave a big moan ahhhhhhhhhh lovely u r awesome fucker darling u screwed this bitch of yours..I feel down beside her she still had stamina she came over me and started to kiss me lick me and play with my balls and played taking them inside her mouth. I couldn't control again started biting her and licked every inch of her body..That was the greatest fuck I ever had in my life..next day in college she gave me a naughty smile and when nobody is around she came to me and told today come early I want to teach u new topic and smiled...and we continued till she get married in the next month...now she is married and having a kid but not sure whose kid that was..:-)

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-12-2022, 05:30 PM