Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Coming up peeping my neighbor aunty everyday and seduced her to sleep with me in my room...!!

When I was in college, I had a crush on my physics teacher...

She was the most beautiful women I ever seen in my life...I was good at studies so she liked me and had special interest on me always..I always had sexual desires on her but I never revealed before her ..to tell about her she was 5.5inch tall white and perfect figure.When she wear saree to college that day almost every guy will have a hard on seeing her waist curves and side view of her stiff boobs.I am sure every guy will have masturbated at least once on her sexy boobs..

Coming to my story.one day after college I was going along the corridor she called me from back , I turned to see whose sweet voice is that and that is my sweet angle walking towards me with books in her hand touching her breast.She came near me and told she was going to get engaged next month and she wanted to give treat to our classmates and asked me to plan for that.I was so disappointed that she may leave college after marriage..I said ok I will take care of that.Later she told these days u r lagging in subjects so better join some tuition outside.Immediately I got an idea and asked mam why can't u teach me.She thought for a while and said ok no problem, I will let u know when to come and she left the place.
 I felt so happy that I got chance to spend time with her before she leaves the college.

That night I got a call from her I was surprised, she asked me to come to her from the next day and don't tell any of my friends as she don't want to teach for a huge crowd.In excitement I told ok madam thanx a lot.Next day after college I went home dressed up in my favorite jeans t shirt which exposes my well build body.I reached her home by 6pm. She opened the door and invited me with her cute smile.She was stunning and for the first time I saw her with loose hair and without makeup. She looked so cute in blue top and light pant.I looked around in her house I didn't see anyone.Then she herself told that she stays with her grand parents as their parents went USA for a month to visit her brother.Her grand parents were very old and they wont come out of their room much.I thought in my mind I was lucky and can see her daily in her home without any disturbance.

She showed me the sofa in hall and asked me to sit there she will be back in a minute.I sat there and after sometime she is back , to my surprise she removed her dupatta and came. First time I saw her big boobs full view without any pallu or dupatta on her.All my sexual desires on her got to peeks and I almost lost control and felt like fucking her on their sofa. She came near me and gave glass of water and sat on the sofa , I can smell the erotic perfume coming from her, she sat beside me on the sofa and gave me a smile..I felt so exited. she started teaching me something but all my senses are some where roaming around her sexy shapes. After a while her land-line rang and she went to pic it, while she was walking I watched her swinging bums for every step of her..any man will get an instant erection seeing those swinging sexy ass cheeks. She picked the call and started speaking with her parents. While she was busy in call she kept one leg on the chair near by,what a sexy view that was, I can see her panty line stick to her thigh and it reveals her butt shapes .I was praising myself for being there in her home.

She came back after call and this time she didn't sit beside me she sat in the chair in front of me. While sitting she had to remove the pillow on that chair so she was looking back to remove those pillows and sat slowly as her face turned back I can see her front without knowing to her , while she was bending to put her ass on the chair I got complete view of her boobs wowww I was in heaven she didn't wear bra, she didn't have the habit of wearing bra when she was at home as no one will watch her at home she will be alone most of the time.I was the luckiest person and got clear view of her milky white boobs, but I didn't get clear view of her cute tits as it was little dark inside her blue salwar.That chair was little low than sofa so when she bends to tell me something I can see her tiny cleavage teasing me to remove jeans there and spill all my cum on her cleavage.I controlled a lot and didn't give her a chance to know about my intentions.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-12-2022, 02:19 PM