Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(29-12-2022, 11:57 AM)manasi Wrote:  

I think you have missed something in your analysis.

Desai have all details about the apartment and it’s absolutely certain that he had knowledge of holes on the door panel. Just a phone ringing sound of anybody while you are on other side is enough. The subsequent events confirm that he didn’t disclose it to Meera.

So, Desai had played psychological game with Krish by playing recording to create suspicion in his mind, where he was successful. The very simple fact that if he had to bed some other women, he could easily do it outside. Why he would take risk? I have no doubt about it. It was recorded by Desai without knowledge of Meera which could be proved boomerang to him. Definitely author Krish will make use of it.

Did notice the shifting of bedroom by Meera Desai? Ok, let me put the sequences in order.

Meera was doing experiments on Desai about his seriousness and her social acceptability to take a final decision. Her social experiment was successful and she needed to Desai’s commitment. She tossed Desai’s mind which we were aware through Krish’s recording. She was happy with positive outcome.

Next night, they shifted to Desai’s room. Meera executed her 2nd test was happy to hear positive answers. She was overwhelmed on the outcome and decision was taken. She decided to leave Krish to be with Desai.
I think here she took another decision. She wanted to part ways amicably. She wanted to be with Krish for the last time together and inform him about her decision.  She asked Desai to bear with her.

Desai had to agree. But he has not changed truly, as Meera is convinced. He doesn’t share his women. His manipulative brain started working.  He started planning to avoid sharing Meera. On some pretext, he shifted to Meera’s bedroom, with hope that Krish  would peep and understanding Meera’s decision vacate himself from Meera’s life. Unfortunately it didn’t work for him. Neither Krish nor Meera could get through his intentions.

He found Meera to stick to her planning of spending night with Krish. He brilliantly planned his next move involving Piyush to stop Meera. His plan didn’t work perfectly as he assumed. Meera called Piyush and he was almost derailed. He brilliantly managed to shift the blame on Krish and achieved what he wanted. But not before Krish spilled the bins. He accused Meera of cheating which she actually didn’t do. The happenings were beyond Meera’s perception. She simply accepted to Desai’s explanation and accepted him on face value. She had already taken a decision to be with Desai as life partner and accepting him was natural. Rest was her revenge.

Though Meera on heat of the moment, accepted Desai’s explanation, Krish’s  accusations would resurface to her mind. Only time matters.

I think author Krish would not allow me enjoying Krish’s  freedom. Meera will be back and Krish would accept her. Humanity is not lost for every individual. Alas! Krish is destined to spend his remaining life with a whore wife. Anyway, he is also not much better. A whore wife could be sometims better off love is there.

Desai made two serious mistakes.

1.      Playing recording. Meera will eventually find out.
2.       Involving Piyush.

How author Krish make use of them are to be seen.

Only one problem to this theory..

Eventually, I asked Desai when he was planning to ask Meera about it.
“Tonight, while having sex with her.”
Desai said straightaway.
He was so sure about it.
“But tonight she's going to be with me.”
I said.
Desai looked at me in surprise. I loved his reaction. He was surely expecting one last chance to screw my wife.
"Oh, please. Don't do this, bro."
"What, you had your chance for two straight nights. It's time I claim my wife back."

Desai never knew Meera was sleeping with Krish until Krish revealed it, it was not a plan Meera and Desai decided...The Piyush plan was purely to split Meera and Krish after he listened to the second reason from Meera and using it well to kill the hope Meera is carrying by not letting Krish watch..he basically confirmed it to Meera that Krish can go to any lengths and will fail every test despite she is not letting him watch.
[+] 3 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 29-12-2022, 01:15 PM