Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(29-12-2022, 06:18 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Some complementary (to the many very good) aspects and analyses by some reader friends ...

* Desai Record playing !

I wonder what the occasion is? Why would he do that?
He knew that the doors and walls were soundproof so that Krish could not hear a single sound.
But he had no idea about the holes in the door. (After all, as we all know, it was his own house 
and he is well informed about the soundproofing!)
Therefore, the assumption that he recorded the sex act with Meera specifically to irritate Krish 
into taking a stand against Meera is illogical and irrational.... 

* Desai gives her multiple orgasms and can fuck her for hours, unlike Krish ...!

Wauuu excellent
If this is the case and you think that marriage is valued ONLY by "sex as a yardstick", about 80% 
of all marriages in the world -after being married for less than a year- should be separated.

* Desai is the Alpha !

And I say fuck all who think they are alpha (a term more popular in the animals-world), to me they are 
merely scum, brainles and awful.
Women (but especially married wives) who allow themselves to be influenced and weighed down by 
such creatures, hide in their money-shadows (mindless), allow themselves to be used like a couch mattress, 
and ultimately have a personality that is measured on par with a used cunt, do not deserve to be 
honoured, held in high regard and called lovely-wife and friend.
This includes all men who fornicate, lurk behind married women and especially throw eyes and hands 
at partners and wives of friends and acquaintances! For me, such men are simply rubbish in society.

* Krish has moved Meera to all these !

Krish though has fantasies about wife-sharing, has voyeuristic preference. 
We all agree on that!
But let's be clear, he did not put a gun to Meera's head and force her to have sex with all these men.

- If he had planned and wanted all this from the beginning, he had allowed Sonni to fuck his Meera in his 
bed right at the beginning of this story.
No, he stopped it (although Meera had already taken off her panties and spread her legs to receive Sonni 
in her willing cunt!) by calling and stopping her.

- Further, the first episode with Shekhar, he tried to call Meera but had no reception in the closed chamber, 
the door was stuck did not open and he could not get out. Meera, at the first available opportunity spreads 
her legs and lets old grandpa Shekhar fuck her right in the marriage bed.

- She kept raving about the first night (sexually) with Desai in his flat, recalling it again and again 
(in the moments when she was intimate with Krish) and dreaming of making up for the "botched" orgasm 
the morning after, sometime...
Then come the blow-job, she gave Desai in his car. It was the initial and turning point in Krish's decision to let 
Desai into his life. This action by Meera made Krish realise that he can no longer prevent Meera from having 
sex with Desai.
She simply put him in front of the bare facts and left him no choice.

- Then the guy in the park.
Barely knew him (15 minutes max and after a dance). Told Krish she was going for a short walk with him in 
the park and would be right back ... right at the first bench (at the risk of being spotted by other visitors!) 
she let him fuck her like a cheap slut in public....
I don't remember Krish either strengthening or moving her for this act.

- Anniversary Night
- When Piyush visited and she was with Desai in her own marital bed ... etc. etc.etc.

These are just a few immoral and irresponsible offences that Meera (who claims to have always been a faithful 
and loving wife) has to answer for and deal with... 

I would like to apologise to you for some expressions that are below the belt ...

Lollobionda

Lollo my friend , i was starting to miss your analysis..was wondering if you had been upset too much with the outcome that you have stopped visiting the story. Welcome back.

Agree 100% on the alpha comment..fck them they are just like bullies in high school. Desai is a bully..no matter what the outcome is it is a fact that he 100% manipulated , told lies,fabricated evidences..used Krish's weakness, emotionally trapped Meera and got Meera at the end ( We don't know that yet) but does this relationship that Meera trusts so much should be the end? I doubt that would be the end..if it is i wish i had never read this story. A person with such intentions should never be the one who gains from this story.

As for Meera..question was never about guilt or her worst fear "The thought that there will always be a new man is my worst fear" as she mentioned was never revealed until this episode. We never saw her pain nor did author showed it to us in any way..signs and actions were always seemed to be as if she accepted Krish's nature and willingly participated and at the same time she enjoyed it while she can and she confirmed on this many times. ..though there was a constant fear in her mind that when you play with their life like that she would lose Krish..that was expressed many times. I did not read anywhere about her worst fear..so using her guilt as a track to split the couple is definitely not correct.
I always supported Meera only because i believed this for a fact that she loved Krish so much that she willingly tuned herself to participate in Krish's fantasy and also she realized over the time that she also loved these adventures so this new plot seems unrealistic and uncharacteristic.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 29-12-2022, 09:42 AM