Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
The analysis is bit too much. Both Krish and Meera did not start their life falling in love with each other. It is an arranged marriage.
Many a times, the story did not deal with other family members. It dealt more with Meera lovers per se
The problem here is both cannot share the secrets to others. The other family members did not visit them to divert their minds other than work work work and sex sex sex. So life is just work, eat and fuck.
Krish and Meera acted like perfect couple in the society. They are never a one between them.
Meera has hidden many things just to save her marriage. She does not want krish to think her as cock hungry whore.
Krish has slowly turned mentally unstable and he cannot deny it. Idle mind is devils paradise. While he was in bed, his thoughts only revolved around Meera and Desai. It was a perfect time to instrospect about himself and think what changes his life has undergone and how to come out of it. Even in that time, when parvati visited, krish was waiting a chance to grab an opportunity with her. He has become a physc or sex maniac.
Frankly speaking Krish is not interested in Meera. He did not try to understand her mind and her needs. He never had a talk with her for full night like Desai and Meera did previous day. It made them understand each other better. Krish failed to do that. He never understood, or helped the mental agony Meera had. Instead he kept teasing her and fucking her in all the time he got to be with her. Krish treated her more like a free prostitute. He did not understand her emotions and needs.
No woman would like to live with the person like krish. No surprise that Meera made her decision to leave krish for ever.
Few readers have commented that why would meera have sex with Desai immediately.
Earlier, meera thought it is unfair to let krish see her sexual encounters with Desai and the amount of pleasures she is getting from it. But, when she decided that krish is not in her life anymore, she is least bothered. Krish is just like a dog inside the house. Even after blaming himself for everything, he still watched the mating between his wife and Desai. That tell how shameless he is. The marriage has ended. Soon krish will receive the divorce papers from Meera. I guess Desai plans have worked very well here. He needs a family and children to inherit his wealth and family. He cannot die like an orphan. He needs someone who understand him well, cooperate well in bed and bring all happiness to his life. He found that woman in Meera. Rest is history. Krish can die as orphan as he is selfish and thought only about his fantasies. He never had any great wealth. He cannot keep even the beautiful woman had his life happy and contented. When Meera and Desai want to leave in the morning, where is krish going now. Going to take his car, drive fast and meet an accident and die. Meera has lost all feeling for him. She is not bothered about him anymore and also she is not going to stay there as the neighbors know about her anyway. Like one reader said, she found a old partner and krish will give life to old parvati. old is always gold. Smile
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Deepak Sanjeev - 29-12-2022, 06:34 AM