Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Sleepless Night  :  Waseem making Moves
Waseem was completely disappointed about the dinner. He was overshadowed by Salim in every aspect, from dressing to engaging conversations with Maya or any making any moves. He spoke very little while returning from her home. He couldn’t gain any attention of Maya today. She was totally into Salim. He was getting angry seeing how excited Salim is. He is boasting about his adventure all the way till his home.

“You know I almost touched her choot. Kutiya was blushing when I pressed my lund on her man .. “ Salim was hitting on Waseems shoulder in excitement, while sitting on back of the bike.

“Madarchod stop it ..   I will loose balance.. “  Waseem had no interest in hearing his triumph.

“haha .. you are jealous man .. “ Salim laughed out loud.  “chup kar sala ..  get out , its your home .. “ Waseem stopped the bike in front of a big gate.

“hey you are coming in right” Salim was surprised when Waseem did that. Normally he leaves by midnight only. “we should celebrate today …dude “ Salim was in no mood to end the day.

“No I am feeling sleepy. You carry on .. I need some rest.. ‘ without saying anything else Waseem pressed the accelerator and took off .   

Waseems was staying in college Hostel only. His parents were wealthy NRIs working in Dubai. They sent their son to have better education to Kerala. They bought him a management seat by paying huge donation.  Seeing Waseem entering the gate his batchmates rushed into him. “hey man .. how was the dinner tell us the story .. what happened at the dinner .. “

He grinned “I am very tired guys .. I will tell you everything tomorrow.. Go and sleep kids “ He said in a sarcastic voice. He saw the jealous eyes of the guys around him. He didn’t want to reveal the desperate situation he is in. Let them think that I enjoyed it. He got into his room without answering any more questions and bolted the door. He kicked the blue plastic wastebin furiously.  Trash paper and plastic bags flown in all directions. He lied down to the wooden double coat. He didn’t even bother to remove his shoes.  

He opened his mobile and scanned through the pics he took during dinner. That is the only good thing happened today evening. He had pics of Maya in numerous poses which he took secretly while she was in living room and Kitchen.  His eyes stuck on one where she was filling the water, her exposed thighs through the leggings made him touch his crotch.

He needs to release his tension, thought of calling her girlfriend.  Suddenly he remembered saving Maya’s number into his phone from the shop register. He searched her in Watts app, she is there. Next second he was typing a message.

“Hello Aunty .. Still Awake ?” His heart was pounding. His eyes are glued to the screen, his fingers shake when he saw that she is typing.

Maya checked Rajiv once again before hitting sent. “Hello .. nope .. trying to.. “ she hit send after hearing Rajiv snoring.

“Hey Aunty , this is  Waseem, hope you remember ..
?
“yes I know Waseem .. “ Maya had already checked the profile pic and responded only after seeing his picture.

‘Thank you for the dinner aunty .. It was delicious ..  “
  “you are welcome Waseem..
?

“So what doing Aunty ? .. “  Waseem was typing fast. He heard someone hitting the door. “guys give me some rest, Will talk tomorrow.” He was angered by the disruption.

“nothing just trying to sleep ..” he saw Maya’s message now flashing on screen.

“where is uncle .. slept already ..” His heart beat raised when he typed it in.
“hmmm .. “  there came the one word response.

“ahh sorry for you ..
” he was excited learning that  Rajiv is asleep.
“he was tired from work na .. “  Maya’s response came instantly

“ but still .. He wouldn’t have slept before you do ..
? .. its boring na ..”
“oh am used to it dear ..  
“ [ahh she is opening up man]
“so what you did after we left .. ?”   he typed curiously
‘Nothing just put the soiled plates into sink and went to bed .. “
“So you didn’t take bath or changed dress ..
? “  he hit sent with a naughty smile.
“haha .. I did change my dress .. “ Maya responded with a smile.
“haha .. its better not to wear dress while sleeping ?”  he touched his crotch while typing it. He opened the gallery and again enjoyed the view of her thighs from the picture from kitchen.
“ you naughty .. ?” Maya blushed seeing his message.

“ so if you don’t mind can you sent me a picture of you .. ?“ he decided to try his luck.
“hey Waseem I am in bed now .. “ Maya was bit hesitant.
“please aunty .. just take a selfie sent to me na .. just selfie na .. nothing else .. please aunty ”

Maya looked around to check Rajiv. Don’t know why the effect of dinner hadn’t gone away, she know the evil intentions, still can’t deny it. she opened the camera and took a picture and sent to Waseem.

Waseems dick spring into action when he saw the picture. Maya was lying with her back in bed , Rajiv’s back also can been on the side. Her hair was spread open over the pillow. Her chubby cheeks were re and bit oily. Her puffy lips were wet and juicy.  Short sleeves of that pink cotton nightie was exposing her fleshy shoulder and upper Arm. Round neck is not showing any cleavage, however round curvy bosoms were in full view. Her mangal sutra ran through middle of round globes. Small pleats of the nightie originating from the neck line was complimenting the oval shape of her Breasts.

“thank you Aunty ? .. Do you have head set aunty ?”
“hmmm .. “ he know what it means from that one word answer. Like a permission to go ahead

“can we talk for some time aunty .. my fingers are paining by typing ..
?
“ahh its night na Waseem.. if someone hears .. “
“ahh who will hear aunty uncle is sleeping na .. please aunty .. “

He didn’t get any response back from her. He waited for few minutes and hit on audio call button. It started ringing on the other side.

Maya looked at Rajiv, he is in deep sleep. She gently pressed the answer button on the screen. “hello ..   “  Shiver ran through his body when he heard the husky sound from other side.
“Hello Aunty .. thank you  ..” He moved his right hand down and slowly unbuckled his jeans.

“hmmmm .. “ a soft sound came from the other side. He slowly dragged his jeans down to his knees.

“thank you for the dinner Aunty it was very delicious .. “ he pressed his lund over the undies. He felt his precum on his fingers over the undies as he slide the undies down.

“its okay Waseem .. its just from restaurant .. “ she was whispering through the microphone  ogling at Rajiv occasionally.
‘is uncle still asleep aunty ..?  “he asked while looking at the picture. He zoomed it to view the breasts portion.
“hmmm ..“ he heard faint response with breathing sounds.

“ahh sorry aunty .. don’t you feel bored aunty .. you are very beautiful in this nightie aunty .. “
“thank you Waseem .. “ she was not sure on what else to say.

He was able to trace the white bra under the nighty covering the breasts through the zoomed picture. He started stroking his lund.

“do you wear nighty always in night aunty .. “ his breathing started become heavy. Maya was able to hear his irregular fast breathing.

“most of the time . .”
Waseem brought the screen near his lips and kissed on her bosom in the picture.

“what are you doing now aunty .. “  He was choking .. Tension was growing between his legs.
“nothing ..” Maya was aware of the action happening on other side. She was acting innocent.

“do you know what I am doing Aunty .. “ he was audibly gasping. He was stroking his lund vigorously.

“hmmm .. “ a soft voice came from the other side. He couldn’t bear it anymore.
“Do you want to watch aunty .. ?”  He was choking again .. Knowing that she knows what he is doing made him mad. He started moaning ‘ahh “

“hell noo… ‘ Maya reduced the sound of the  headset as the sound was coming out.

“love you aunty .. ahhh “ He couldn’t hold it anymore and with aloud moan he sprayed it to his chest.

“thank you Aunty .. love you ..are you sure you don’t want to see it .. ‘” he teased her.

“Waseem .. you  are a pervert.. “ she giggled
“Not as dirty as you Maya.. Hope I can talk to you every day .. don’t disturb him , let him sleep everyday on time ..”  

‘”chee  .. naughty.. goodnight  Waseem..’ she didn’t want to continue the conversation anymore. She did notice him becoming bit dominant now.

“Good night Dirty Maya .. talk to you tomorrow ..”  she disconnected the call hearing that. She was sweating heavily even in ac.

Waseem had a cheeky smile on his face. He couldn’t believe his luck. All his disappointments from the day is gone. He typed a message to Salim .. “ Sala , Kutta , Kamina, am on the game ..
?

On other side Maya was still unable to sleep. She was moving left and right. She looked at her hubby in disappointment. 

[+] 13 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 28-12-2022, 11:43 PM