Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(28-12-2022, 08:38 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Some of the comments says that Krish is a pimp and he done all these for money and drinks! Did I missed something or Did I read wrongly those chapters? Please let me know one incident where krish pimp meera for money or position. We are hearing the story through POV of Krish and nowhere his inner mind or conscious mind he thought about pimping meera for any financial gain.
Now let us take Krish becoming the boss of security agency as an example. Prior to this, krish was working in a company and both meera and krish are financially stable and  they are in possession of their new flat. They sold meera’s land and also sold their own first home. Both of them are not in a financial difficulty as far as I read the story. Then Why krish take a career change? That too into a new domain where he doesn’t have any expertise?  Why Desai purchased security agency which is nothing but a peanut for him? Once both Desai and Meera caught by security people,  Desai purchased the security agency. Later both Desai , meera and krish felt that someone should run the company as a boss so that they can watch the security person and keep their mouth shut.  It evident that krish took charge of security agency to protect his wife and family from the shame.  As a husband, I believe he done the best think for Meera and himself. Krish resigned his previous job and started his new carrier under Desai.  It is new domain for him. He is not a business man and novice into the business of security agency. He took a bold and dangerous career shift to protect the pride of his wife and his family. Not for money as some of the readers arguing.

Even though he is new to the business, in a short time with his hard work and smart job, he made the company to grow into a successful business. This gives a new business idea for desai and he wanted to start a franchise in Mumbai. Is it the hard work of Krish made the company to a profitable business venture?  Now at the peak of success, when meera asked Krish to resign the job from security agency, Krish was ready to do without any hesitation. He was ready to do with out any job in hand. He was ready to become unemployed husband for meera’s request. If he was a money minded person, why he need to sacrifice his job ? Why he ready to step down from a company which he made to a successful capital venture? Did he asked any share to Desai  while conveying his decision to step down from his position?

Now when Desai  given ownership to Krish, Whether he was ready to accept it? No, he was hesitant and not ready to take the ownership change. But surprisingly Meera is the one who took active step to the ownership change and Desai handed over the document to Meera. Even Krish got surprised about Meera’s acceptance of ownership ( I believe, that was a calculated step by Meera to reduce her guilt in case is If she leave Krish for Desai). Nowhere it is mentioned by the Krish or his inner mind that he is doing all  for money or ownership of the company.

Now about a few free drinks! Let us think just opposite. What Desai is getting from the expense of Krish and Meera’s hard-earned money? He is getting free stay in Krish home, free home made food at Krish home, and beautiful wife of Krish to fuck throughout the night. Is a bottle of Drink can provide this? Did Krish was waiting for Deasi to bring His free drinks ? Desai was getting all favours not Krish. Krish was nowhere pimping his wife for a few drinks or money. Krish considered Desai as a friend and like a brother. He was a fuck toy for Krish to full fill the  fantasies of both Krish and Meera. Even, Meera many times assured to Krish that Desai was just a fuck toy and she don’t have any emotional attachment with him (Latter We come to know that she was lying) . Even Desai played the role of fan boy of Meera and always promised them that He considered Krish as friend and brother and ready to moveout of their life at any time.  So some of the celebrating moments Desai brought drinks and krish and meera accepted as a token of their friendship. Not a token of sharing his wife.  So I am not all convinced by the argument about Krish as Pimp or he shared his wife for money. But when it come to Meera, she was benefited  by Krish cuckold nature. She got good investor like Piyush. In part 2, she got a better job by DAS through Krish.  But nowhere I could see Krish is getting any financial benefit for sharing His wife. For Krish, it was a fantasy and He had all reason to belive that his wife is also a willing partner for his fantasy

Agree on all points except the last one..Meera did not ask for Piyush to invest in her company nor she asked for job from Das..just as you mentioned she benefited from Krish cuck nature yes if you a look at that angle but it was more Desai wooing Meera rather than Krish's nature. Krish is always a cuckold but he was just made dumb in this last part that's all and he is definitely not a pimp.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 28-12-2022, 09:30 PM