Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Krish is a good husband no doubt in it.But meera demands are different.She wants a strong husband who says "No" to her sometimes,punish sometimes for her mistakes.But Krish is too soft on her.This making their relationship a complete mess sometimes

He is too assertive in case of ananya and Nikita.He tried to stop ananya desai relationship and taken a promise from Nikita to not cheat outside of her marriage.What stopping krish doing all this in meera case??.If he had asked a simple promise it could have stopped all the incidents in their life(we have seen meera faithful to her promise in this part).

But krish won't do all this simply because of meera.Meera never expressed her fantasies openly.But krish knows it he knows it through her behavior and actions(Just like meena knows his past,he knows her past too).

Like krish doesn't know or cared about meera true feelings of remorse and guilt after affair,meera too doesn't know what actually going in his mind like his insecurities and what he has become in his life.

Desai and meera make great couple.She wanted her partner like desai that's why she started calling him as other husband.She wants to faithful to him.That's the reason she didn't went to drive with krish,called it"cheating" when she pleasured krish in bed,started sharing all her important moments and details to him.Probably She could have shared
details of ashish too,but it is desai who doesn't want to know her past.At the moment she is wedged between her ideal husband,and her true husband who has his share in most of her crimes,That's why she is unsure to move away with desai.She knows her guilt and krish love doesn't make it easy for her.

desai manipulation makes it difficult for their relationship to sustain for longtime.If desai not manipulated he deserved meera but he made the mistake.

Unless our character krish comes out of his fantasies or writer krish stops writing,their adventures continues Smile
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Acchu - 28-12-2022, 07:26 PM