Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I questioned her about what she means by anything. She smiled and she said you know. I said I had girlfriend when I was 10th standard and so could not do anything for which she became very happy. Now she started feeling very possessive about me. Her biggest hobby is trying different hair Styles with her hair. She loves her hair so much. She used to braid different types of hair style in front of me. It’s just the world of me and her.
While braiding, I used to see her curves and sometimes even she observed where I am looking. Suddenly I have planned trip with my friends to Yosemite falls for camping. And I was away from her for almost 3 days. During this time, she missed me madly and even I missed her. When I came back, she cried badly and she proposed me. She said she loves me so much, But she said she cannot marry me as her parents will kill both of us. Slowly our intimacy started growing beyond friendship. Slowly I started giving her kisses on phone and started talking romance. She also used to kiss me over phone. I asked her body sizes and everything.

She also started opening with her inherent fantasies and dreams. We started talking about sex, private parts. I shared her some online sex video links. After she downloaded the links, we even used to watch together online. One day mid night, we did web cam sex also. I have shown her even my erected penis, which is around 6 inches and good girth. She asked me why your penis is so thick. I replied her some men will have more girth and some men will have more length. But she never showed me her naked body. She always rejected that. One final day she showed her boobs with hair covered on them. Finally she showed her boobs to me. She finally said she is scared of what she will do with me as I am totally occupied by her and I am controlling her whole thoughts. This kind of normal chats and sex chats continued for almost 6 months. She even used to try wearing sari in front of me.
Finally I was told by my employer to go to India as they could not find project for me. I came to India.
After I came to India, We could not chat or talk for first 15 days. She almost went mad for my phone call or to come online. She wrote more than 150 emails in just 10 days. One day she wrote in email she will show her whole nude body but please call me or come online. Then I started chatting with her online and started talking to her. Finally after one week, she said she wants to see me. Even I wanted to see her. We decided to meet near Delhi Airport. She said she has lots of relatives in Delhi so she doesn’t want to roam outside. I have booked one luxury suit in a very costly hotel near the airport. She came to see me in the morning by 9:30 AM. She told her parents that she is going for a job interview in Delhi with her friends and will return home in the evening.
After seeing each other we both were very happy. She was damn sexy girl with superb body. We just made handshake and went to hotel restaurant to have breakfast. We were deeply looking into each other’s eyes while having breakfast. She asked me why I was staring at her eyes. I said she is damn beautiful and I cannot take my eyes of her. I asked the same question to her. She just smiled and kept quiet. She came in skin tight jeans and tight kurta. I can see her boobs protruding out. We went inside the suit and she was really happy to see the hotel room, very luxurious one. We were just talking  and expressing happiness to see each other. When I am talking she is deeply looking into my eyes and when she is talking I am deeply looking into her eyes. She had braided her hair very beautifully that day. She was playing with her braid due to her shyness and she cannot look into my eyes. We both understand that some romance is going to start between us as we both are moving very comfortably on how to make the move.
She is expecting my move which I can understand from her behavior. I said your hair is very beautiful and I touched her braid. She was feeling very shy. And I touched her head also. She immediately got up from sofa and went to the mirror. And I followed her from behind. She is trying to escape the start of romantic moments between us. When we went to mirror, she is seeing in the mirror and I standing behind her and seeing her. We both are seeing each other in the mirror. She immediately said I will show you different hair style and took comb and unbraided her hair. While she was coming her hair, I went kept my hand on her shoulder. We both are seeing each other in the mirror and she is very shy and smiling. Then immediately I turned towards her and kissed her on her forehead and said, I love you. She was just looking at me. I kept my both hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes. She is expecting lip kiss, but I am not kissing. I am making her with expectations. By this time, she is already nervous and kind of shivering as she cannot guess anymore on what I am going to do. Finally she removed my hands from her shoulders and turned the other side.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-12-2022, 05:45 PM