Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(27-12-2022, 08:26 PM)manasi Wrote: The story could have been ended here. But it’s not. What is left now?

It’s Meera’s realisations. The forthcoming episode could deal with it or even part IV could be written.

All three characters tried to manipulate each other to reach different goals. They all had successes and failures in their attempts.

As per characterization presented prior to this episode, the present outcome was expected. I supported Desai to get Meera on his changed attitude towards Meera and his reformed personalities. I also supported Meera in her endeavour to find a better life partner than Krish.

Unfortunately, both Meera and Desai are not true to themselves even at this crucial moment of their lives. Both have kept secrets unknown to each other have potential to disrupt their future relationship. Desai loosing Meera may not disrupt him much but Meera loosing Both Desai and Krish would be horrible. Meera will loose trust on Desai shortly.

Meera was always selfish and opportunistic. But she has brain to distinguish between truth and lie. She has the intelligence to rip through the foul play of Desai. She can’t deny her contribution to Krish’s cuckoldry. She also can’t  deny her aptitude for dominated sex. At some point, she needs to agree with herself that the game was initiated by herself and continued with her active support. Facing truth to self is most difficult. What i disliked most is Meera's selfishness to shift the blame to Krish alone without accepting self role. She could have gracefully exited from Krish's life citing love for Desai without implementing Krish falsely. There was no need for her to degrade and blame Krish wrongfully. Meera character is turnished to the hell. Will author give her some opportunity and space to rise above and do justice to her image?  

Desai manipulated aptly both Krish and Meera. He is jubilant and enjoying his win. But one can never always be correct in psychological game. After all a game is a game. Desai has already made mistakes by playing recording of his lovemaking in the morning. It could lead him making further mistakes. Overconfidence will destroy Desai. This time Krish may walk out of Meera’s life paving the way for introspection. An intersection for both of them.

Looking ahead to Meera’s realization in next episode.

This is in continuation to my earlier comment.

First, congratulations to author Krish to create a hopelessly cunning, selfish character in the form of Meera. Even rcf couldn’t digest her forget about supporting. Comments of other fellow readers echoes same feelings.   Great writing indeed!

Many feels Desai is victorious whereas Kris is a failure and defeated. I feel different. Upto this episode, actually Krish is only victorious and gainer. Both Meera and Desai are defeated  and looser.  Surprising?

What is marriage? What exactly we seek through this sacred institution of marriage?

No doubt it serves for social and legal acceptance for congugal relationship between adults. Beyond sex, you look for many things through marriage. Just for sex, you need not be married now a days.  Procreation is definitely another factor. But I think trust and lifelong support is not less important. A spouse is a genuine friend to be attached with you physically and emotionally for all your needs at all the time. The bonding is not meant for good times. Rather, the friendship is more important in difficult times. Can the bonding be called as love? I really don’t know. But I care for the willingness to sacrifice for the wellness of your spouse. It matters and marriage helps in finding soulmate.

Meera has proved again and again that she is not trust worthy. If she finds herself a whore, it was her choice. She was never forced. A woman has sole right on her body. She has right to select her sexual partners while she is single. In marriage she willingly sacrifices her right. Meera willingly gets seduced and spreads her legs with little or no persuasion without her husband’s knowledge itself is enough for unbecoming a wife.

Even if we reconsider her unsatisfied sexual needs for her bizarre acts in her favour, is she worthy as soulmate? We have seen her many times distancing herself from Krish when he was really in need of her. In real time Meera has never supported Krish for his wellness. Meera is not turned selfish in recent times. She was selfish from the beginning. She was never trust worthy. Meera may be beautiful and intelligent. She may be of tremendous worthy to be presented in society and work front as partner. But as true life partner, she is big zero. She may be good in bed, worst as soulmate. Meera is not worthy to be life partner of any man, leave aside Krish.

Krish lost Meera as wife to Desai. It’s apparent psychological loss. Actually, he got rid of a scrupulous woman without much efforts. At the same time he got enlightenment on friendship. Desai actually helped Krish to discover true colours of Meera including his. He also made arrangements to remove the bad omen from his life. Krish should actually be celebrating his victory. I know, author Krish will not allow him to celebrate. Purposefully, he made Krish dumb sometimes. Meera will be back and dumb Krish will accept her unconditional. That’s called humanity and dumb people are always all around to uplift humanity.

So, Krish is not actually a looser. Then who are loosers.

Krish is a fantastic character. His only drawback is his immoral fantasy. He is voyeuristic and most of the readers in this forum fall in same category. Otherwise, he is a broadminded person not carrying any grudge against his enemies also. He is everwilling to help the needies. He extended all his helps not only to Meera but also to Ananya at their difficult times. His love and care for Meera is no more secrets. He suffered silently, but never made his sufferings open to deprive Meera enjoying herself whatever be the way she had decided.

First, it is Desai. He lost a true friend in form of Krish. Meera will never be a trust worthy partner. They will never trust each other as the foundation of their relationship is built on lies and secrecy. Desai will always be haunted by the foul play he played with Krish. He can never share the truth with Meera. In remote probability, if he accepts Meera as wife, he will regret discovering her negative side.

His gain: Access to Meera’s body on demand.

The main looser will be Meera. If I am not wrong, most married women readers of this thread will accept that Krish as husband is marvelous. I am not claiming he is the best. What I claim is he is better than many and acceptable as a good life partner.  His voyeurism was never a threat to a woman's existance leave alone to the risking of his wife's modesty. Wife had the choice to decide. She had option not only to reject his fantasy but also seek medical help. She could easily divert his negativity into positive outcome, as Krish would have surrendered willingly. Not only he gives freedom but also ever ready to forgive. He doesn’t impose upon his needs and requirements forcibly. And the best part is his moral support. At the end what matters most above earthly pleasures are the unselfish sacrifice and willingness to share the difficulties.

Meera lost a true life partner in exchange for earthly pleasures. She could easily correct his psychological aberration with little medical aid.

Similar to Desai, she also will never be able to trust Desai. She will be under constant pressure to keep her secrets safe within herself. A threat in the form of re-appearance of her sexual partners in bad times will haunt her time to time as Desai is not Krish.

She will loose all her freedom she enjoyed with Krish.

She will be always haunted. Facing self is most difficult. She will be haunted by humanity. She can blame Krish for her plight. She can argue and deny her involvement in Krish’s downfall. But, how can she absolve herself from herself? She will face nightmares.

Her gain: wealth. (On sexual front I am not counting as she was getting it as per her wish).

I wish Meera gets enough time to introspect before it’s too late. A woman should never be judged by her words, rather she should be observed by her actions. Till today, I am unable to find out proper reason of her decision to leave Krish aftermath death of Shekhar by accident.

I have planned to celebrate Krish’s  freedom (from evil forces) with vodka and wish to continue after final episode unless author Krish forces me to abandon. He has the ability of becoming spoilsport.

Wish everyone peaceful forthcoming new year well ahead of further damage to Meera and Krish.

[+] 3 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 28-12-2022, 05:14 PM