Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Hi friends this is my unforgettable sex experience...want to share with u.

I met a hot girl online . She is 23 years old that time and studying MCA Second year. She is from a town from Haryana  near to Delhi. She said her place is around 75 to 80 kilo meters from Delhi.
We started chatting and after 2 or 3 chats, she shared her picture. She is very fair in color, average features, not so charming, but with very long and beautiful hair. She has very thick, healthy long hair below her butts. Her face skin is so smooth and it’s like “Touch Me Not”. She is 5ft 7 Inches in height with good statistics, 34-28-34.

Naturally I always hard turn on when I see girls with very beautiful and long hair. Initially I doubted if that pic is really hers. I told her these days girls do not have such long hair. She said she has it. She invited me on webcam. I got shocked to see her. She is damn sexy girl and looks better than her photo.
After few chats regularly online, I understood why this girl is on dating site like fropper. She is from very conservative family and she never had boyfriend in her life due to restrictions of her conservative family. She is also very reserved and shy girl so she could never do friendship with boys who are her classmates. . She learnt many things from other girls about their boyfriends and how they enjoy life with them. She also heard the stories of her girlfriends who failed in love and how they lost trust in love. So, she wants to get some decent guys for online friendship. This girl also wants to have boyfriend or very close friend who is a guy but could not realize her dream due to her family conditions. She wants to explore guy things and she wants to hear guy things directly from guys, not from her other girlfriends. So Readers, You might have understood by this time what the girl is looking online.
She is the only daughter to her parents. Her family is not so educated, just had basic education like below 10th standard. Her family members do not even know English. Her father has small shop. She has her own study room and she sleeps there only. She has lots of loneliness in life as she do not have siblings and sleeps alone in her study room.
After she got into fropper, naturally she got so many friend requests from guys. This girl also little innocent when comes to guy matters and friendships with guys. But she has some unknown fantasies in her heart and body. She started chatting with guys who just started talking Sex in the very first chat. This girl rated them as bad guys and ignored them. Finally, She got online friendship with me .

When I got friendship with Sneha. She always used to come online only at 8 PM Night . We started chatting on every topic other than romance or sex for the first 10 to 15 days. She was enjoying conversations with me as I was telling something new about different things. She was feeling safe and secured in my company. In just one months’ time, she developed lots of trust in me which nobody can shake. Just like her, I am single child to my Parents. I used to say that I had boring life as I do not have siblings which she also agreed. She stopped chatting with every other boy she met on Fropper. Our conversations went to 5 to 6 hours in just one month time. She used to be awake till early morning 2AM to 3AM chatting with me. Her parents thought she is studying very hard for her dreams.
Now she started sharing everything in her life with me. I have become her mentor, friend, and guide for everything. She will be eagerly waiting for the clock to turn 8PM every day. After10 PM, she used to close her study room door and lock from inside. Her parents sleep in the other room. Slowly we have started talking over phone after one month of our chat. Slowly we started talking like about her boyfriends and my girlfriends. She said she never had boyfriend in her life. I said I had girlfriend before. Immediately she became very disappointed and jealous. She immediately asked me did you do anything with her.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-12-2022, 12:53 PM