Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I really can't understand  how meera  changed this much.She is the one who analyzed desai corectly from the beginning.She knows he will come for her and tries his ways to get her.I think something really changed when she had argument with desai because of having her photo in wallet.She started behaving differently.She had sex with him in car,went to hotel with desai and had her fun(if not krish call  we don't know what could have happened).Krish fallen from building and her behavior really surprised me,I thought that is shock point to meera and will stop all this.But sadly nothing such happened,she was sad because of his injury,but there is no guilt,it could have taken his life(still expecting  from her pov) she hasn't taken any extra care for him,she spent more time in her professional career and flirted with desai when krish is around.She defended krish even in her private moments with desai,but when he started making remarks on krish cuck nature she remained mum.

Meera will come to know desai manipulation next update or next part but what is gonna be her future,again comes back to krish?.Dumb krish will forgive her because he believes he is one of the reason for what she has become and he has so much love for her.But in this case frankly krish is just a second option for meera.This is not love honestly.Separation is the best solution.

Krish sensed the danger bell the day she had sex with him in car,he tried to get her back.He asked her to stay in his room spend some time with him when he was bedridden,meera kept him away(her reason is sensible),when krish expressed his insecurities about desai in last episode she taken it lightly.

Meera crossed the line,I don't know how will she justify her actions.Clearly she has feelings for desai but still  unsure about decision.

It's good if they separate but this is not the way.They should discuss with their cool heads and take decision and part their ways

Krish played dangerous game with Jai,(unknowingly),she could have discussed with him,But here meera too played dangerous game with desai(knowingly),couple had  sex outside their marriage but emotionally not connected, here case with desai is different
She revealed the secret to him,had chit chat about office and people around her,made dishes special to him and haven't  taken care of krish dinner,she knows what kind of rumour spreading about her.

She believed her husband mentally unstable about his fantasies("Krish if you have one percent of self esteem just leave her").I know she was manipulated in that moment by desai just like das but she has gone too far this time.In meera defense ,krish too doubted her and called her.

Her reaction  about piyush case is probably because of difference in attitude of krish and desai (krish didn't agreed to it).She always wanted an assertive and possessive husband who could admonish her for  the mistakes .Krish is possessive but not assertive.

Desai fulfilled his and krish fantasy.So will he stop all this or pursue his dream of making her as his wife?

One episode remained anything can happen.Krish is known for giving twists and I am waiting for finale.lot of confessions and self realizations are waiting I believe
[+] 1 user Likes Acchu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Acchu - 28-12-2022, 11:49 AM