Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(28-12-2022, 07:45 AM)Steven Rajaa Wrote: The view points of Desai and Meera are 100% right.

Krish cannot leave his cuckold behavior and he will surely make Meera open the legs for many other men in future. All he needs is a story or scene of wife getting fucked by other men for him to masturbate.

Krish never talk to meera about forming a family, as childbirth will change meera and more responsibilities will come and his fantasies may not work.

Krish himself a insecure person with more inferiority complex. He never exhibited a manly attitude or behavior. He is not a person dependable to live with. No woman can feel secure with krish. He is a wimp and will become a pimp easily calling it as fantasy.

Meera rightly said, he is a moron that never change. It is the right time that meera had taken the decision of starting a new  life with Desai. She knows that desai is very possessive about her. If she is around, he will not look for other woman. He is well settled with good money, manliness and power.  She will be proud to call such person as her life partner. She cannot do the same with krish.

Shimoga is now waiting to welcome Meera and Desai. Desai parents will be happy that their son has got a girl for him and they got a beautiful daughter in law.

Desai has won now. He will make the life of krish more miserable by taking the company and throwing him to street.

Parvati has respect for krish only because of Meera. If she knows that Meera has moved out because of cuckold nature of krish. She will not respect him. After losing the company, krish will be nothing to parvati and nidhi.

Only good thing about meera is she did not make krish lick her well fucked pussy or directly lick and clean the dick of her lover.

They would have been right 100 % if they were truly not part of these games and are genuine people who ended up loving each other due to circumstances but alas no they are part and parcel of the game.

Desai used Krish's weakness to get to Meera and now he is preaching righteousness and showing his caring to Meera on how she is being treated all these years? If he was truly a friend he would suggest to Meera to forgive Krish and help them treat Krish for his cuckold nature. He should save their marriage and become a true family member.

Meera on her part has always known Krish and his weakness..she always expressed concerns that one day his penchant for adventures will bring misfortune to their marriage..she was worried of losing him and yet she has encouraged her husband in his references and never ever said a firm NO as far as i remember..Train episode she was having so much fun..until next morning she started accusing her husband..why couldn't she firmly say no to Jai? or her husband? ..Life after Desai is different maybe she loved him as she confessed now and probably because Desai made her see the difference between him and Krish and she started to feel what she is missing in Krish..but guilt in her life before Desai is such a bullshit that it cannot stand as a reason for her to leave Krish...that's where the track lost it completely...What happened to all those discussions of asking Krish about bringing Desai deep into their life is mistake on the same day? I do not understand how can one be so much fickle minded esp Meera. Her reasons which ever you take it from the past..she is an equal accomplice in every decision couple took and if her answer to all those decisions is her suffering ..we did not see her suffering or at least not shown properly in the story. Her view point for Krish is no way near truth.

Ignore for a sec all about her past and guilt and everything about Desai..the very morning they had fight she loved Krish isn't it? She promised to be with him this night..she agreed that she belongs to him and she never ever truly belong to any one else..then just because Krish accused her of cheating..and proposed her to sleep with Piyush...she would now love Desai? She would sleep with him after the breakup right that moment? Are you now not a whore that you yourself hated few moments ago? You chose Desai and slept with him confessing your love while your husband is at the door begging you to forgive him and give him a chance? No amount of guilt or self realization would make a woman do such things to her husband. She is not the graceful woman we knew when story started. Krish didn't change...Desai did not change..Meera changed and is not the Meera we knew. She does not deserve Krish or Desai.
[+] 4 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 28-12-2022, 10:18 AM