Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After long time I had an experience to share with u guys...!!

Last week I traveled on a business purpose..I took train at 9pm, to my surprise I got side upper berth and side lower a hot married women in her late 30s.. she has got white skin and enough stuff from top to bottom to attract a young guy... I guess her husband didn't use her much ...

I didn't take any advantages at the beginning just silently adjusted my luggage and went out till the train starts...

When train started and I came in, I didn't see that lady in the berth and there was an old uncle sitting there I was so disappointed and sat looking out of window..

After 10min that lady came again and the uncle left the seat immediately seeing her and went away and she sat in front of me adjusting her saree...I just felt like wowwww inside...!!

She was not alone but she got separate berth and she has to sit there with me...I scanned every inch of her body she is in red saree black blouse..she wore saree below navel..she got sexy waist curves and tiny cleavage is visible...

She asked my permission to stretch her legs towards me I smiled and said its ok. She stretched and sat comfortably...I thought in mind that this journey is going to be memorable..

I will continue what happened that night till we get down the train.... I will continue whether u guys reply or not but enjoy and feel my trip and experience ....but reply if u really enjoyed:-P

After a while she had a little nap sitting like that..the beauty of side lower in 3rd ac coach is that no one knows even if we fuck a chick there..!!!

I started touching her legs with my ass kept my thighs on her knees..she didn't respond..I touched her waist with my foot acting as if I am also sleeping..she didn't react. I enjoyed touching her body for a while later she opened her eyes...

I stopped rubbing her to my surprise after a while she asked "r u married"... that was a green signal from a married sexy women to a young guy..I got all the guts then and replied her no...

We then had lot of conversation and she was telling all about her and told she was not happy with her hubby...I then understood she is not happy with her sex life..I got all the courage to seduce that beautiful hot woman.

She started feeling so bad about her life and almost burst into tears.. I moved towards her and acted as if consoling her and took dare step and kept my hand on her waist she didn't react...I then felt like it was my day and can easily fuck her that night in moving train...

I almost hugged her she seemed like not showing interest but she enjoyed my touchings. I got full courage and kept my left hand inside her saree..she turned her face toward window and didn't look at me... I felt like she gave me all the rights to play with her body and she won't say no..!!

I started squeezing her boobs hard as I am so desperate to have her...I played with her navel for sometime and then kept my hand slowly inside her panty. I was in seventh heaven I can feel her pussy hair and it was wet already..I enjoyed touching every inch of her body...

I asked her to remove panty but she didn't..I asked her I will fuck just few minutes but she said no...I enjoyed whole night touching every where and finger her holes..she also enjoyed a lot..I requested her for a blow job but she didn't agree for that....

That was really an awesome night with a sexy married women..it's always pleasure to satisfy an unhappy married woman....when I woke up morning she was all ready to leave. I get down from berth and said good morning. She smiled and wished me.. I asked her for phone number she first hesitated to give but finally I got it...I called her two days back and we will meet in her home this weekend...

When my friends told about their sex experiences in journey I didn't believe them but now I do believe...

This time I won't leave her without having her completely. Do reply and suggest if u like....!!....!!

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-12-2022, 10:03 AM