Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(28-12-2022, 02:59 AM)abhinay67 Wrote: I have mentioned before,  whatever Meera says to Krish cannot be taken at face value. She has been cheating with Krish for a long time, sharing secrets, having office talks  with Desai, and being emotionally involved with him. Her walking out of Marriage just because of the assumption that Krish was open to having her  flirt with Piyush sounds funny and almost sounds like an excuse to end the marriage. On one hand, she does not trust her husband after whatever he has gone through for her, but trusts and loves Desai and believes every word that he tells her. 
She chooses to hide the details about Jai for again a stupid reason ,when she already told Krish  half the reason. She wants Krish to be possessive about her but has been making decisions about Desai without taking his permission and then blames Krish for being weak and a cuckold.

I don't think she ever respected Krish and only got back with him after Das because she had no choice and could not see a better option for herself. She always wanted men with power, money, and authority. Desai has all attributes and naturally, she was attracted to him.

With just one episode remaining, I don't feel the couple would be reunited. Krish is a person with flaws and lies occasionally but is not cunning and manipulative like Meera. He deserves a better partner than Meera. Even if the author decides to separate the couple, I hope he does not leave the character of Krish in a miserable state.

3 possible endings

1. Krish and Meera separate amicably and Meera moves in with Desai. Krish finds another partner and is happy

2. Meera sees through the lies of Desai and regrets and apologies to Krish (basically the same ending as the second part)

3. Meera leaves both of them and starts a new life somewhere else .(least likely)

I still may not agree every thing you have just mentioned..Though last episode did shine light into dark corners of her nature for the first time which it did not previously..I am still getting into terms with it. I believe third option is apt one. Krish and Meera needs a fresh start and one which does not include each other. Maybe Meera dates Ashish and Krish settles with Parvathi...sad but better than being with each other after this episode.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 28-12-2022, 03:09 AM