Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(28-12-2022, 01:27 AM)RCF Wrote: Assumptions and Mistakes!

Krish & Meera both assumed wrong and both made mistakes that are irreparable.

Krish:

He knows Desai well then how come he easily trusted him and doubted Meera?
He just assumed that Meera is the person with whom Desai had sex in the mornings. He failed to think beyond that and even now he doesn’t think beyond that when Meera looked shocked on his accusations. He called names on his wife..disrespected her calling her whore indirectly and using obscene words and broke the trust she had on him for not trusting her on the promise..which caused her to part ways as we have been suspecting that would happen.
Krish has been made a fool in this part who doesn’t use his brain a lot. How can he simply cannot think that when Desai asks Meera about sleeping with Piyush, Meera will not only hate Desai for asking but also hate him for agreeing to it or just for being part of the game, Is he that naïve?
Not only that he also failed to defend himself which is another disappointment. His initial reaction to Desai’s suggestion was to punch him and also yelled at him for suggesting that but he failed to mention that before Meera telling her that Desai convinced him after his initial outburst? How convenient for Author to twist Krish as he needed when he needed…How can Krish be so stupid? Krish is actually very intelligent and sometime even better than Meera in analyzing the situations but for the story sake he is always made a dumb fellow and made to do silly mistakes.
There is no sense or justification as I earlier mentioned that Krish hiding about Piyush unless Author had intentions to use it to break up the couple and it is very convenient to use Krish to make such a silly mistake. He now lost his wife and lost the game with Desai , he might get back on Desai but would he want Meera back?

Personally I would hate him more if he accepts Meera now. For me this couple is done…I hate them both.

Meera:
Hard lesson for me here , never ever get fond of a character in a story..because end of the day she is just a character out of someone’s mind and cannot be flawless. Meera’s character arc has been twisted so badly that I could not recognize her anymore nor relate to her thoughts, One episode could change entire personality then this is it or maybe I failed to see the signs as my fellow readers saw it and tried to explain it..I apologize to them for being stubborn, I have no qualm admitting a mistake if there is one on my part.

Before I jump into the episode..I have to mention one thing..every single time..Meera is beaten to death at the last episodes..she is perfect in her thoughts and analysis on her life then she is twisted to make a mistake so huge that she ends up on the wrong side. Why? Last part..her justification for leaving Krish is well written and even though the couple got separated their games lived on and she participated in the game with Krish and enjoyed with Das..its only when she knew about Ananya and Krish she made the mistake of humiliating him and ended up taking the forgiveness from Krish at the end while it was Krish who had always pushed her and made her participate willingly into his games. Same is repeating here..Meera ended up doing bigger sin and topping all that Krish has ever done to her in one single episode..Why would Meera behave erratically every time in last but one episode? She could have simply walked away from both Desai and Krish but she chose Desai and not only that she said she loved him and took his seed. What kind of twisted nonsensical writing is this one? Sorry KRISH but I will explain why it is nonsensical. Either Meera is playing hard ball to treat Krish for lifetime and change him and using Desai for it or this is a f***king nightmare. By the way relax on pregnancy guys as I am not worried about it..she will take pill in the morning with out Desai knowing it or may be she won’t after what I have seen she has become.

Into the episode..The level of hypocrisy that Meera was subjected to show in this episode is ridiculous…and exactly my reasons for calling this writing as nonsensical..did you even proof read your story’s characters or now they are not worthy to talk?

Before getting into that stuff..though few things were proven right about Meera.

Meera did not have sex with Desai when Krish was bedridden and its apparent from her shocked expression and disbelief on Krish’s accusations. She made a comment that “Is this what you think of me”..expressing her shock and losing trust on her husband who doubted her.

She never faked her orgasm before the previous episode and she confessed her faking it.

Everything else dived into abyss on her part..or made to take the fall as I have mentioned earlier.

Her hypocrisy at peaks
1. She has preferred to stay and have sex with Desai than accompany her husband on drive? If she is so thrilled about her husband’s recovery as she says why would she choose sex with Desai over simple pleasures that she should take part with her husband. One way she shows her pleasure is her importance other way she blames Krish for not being a husband for not accompanying to temple and shopping the very same day.

2. She went with Desai openly for many events with out fear and ignored Krish’s warning about not being close in public but expressing the concern with Krish that neighborhood is questioning their ways is hilarious. Who asked her to accompany him when her husband cannot accompany. Now she is worried about Rashmi and some others talking about her and she cannot deal with it? So do not deal with it…its not only Krish’s fault but also yours too for openly roaming around with Desai creating scope for rumors.

3. My main concern so far with the way Meera is portrayed is her blaming her husband for being a whore wife as she called herself. Meera has said many things about this marriage in this episode when she herself has crossed the lines many times alone. I always thought before this episode that she knows Krish is a cuckold but never a bad person or never wants her to suffer nor he never forced her into anything..and I also thought she knows that she equally craves adultery..hence she could never say no to him every time he brings another man into their life. Her confession to him last part confirms this thought process. She left him for cheating but she never showed huge concern on her guilt for having sharing his fantasies..she in fact flirted with him when ever Krish used to bring other men in to their conversations..Now all of a sudden just because Krish suggested Piyush even if that is true she would leave him? How silly and convenient. She blames him for her guilt? How can she carry guilt for having sex with Jai when she herself had sex with Ashish out of compassion? When Krish can forgive her for her adultery..she cannot forgive him for his fantasy? If every time you are burdened by the guilt for having sex..then why is it so difficult for you to say no? There is no justification for being a silent accomplice then later blame it on him for whoring you. I am sure Krish would have not forced you if you simply said NO. Or you could have gracefully left him then not when you have an alternate future now.

4. Another thing I have noticed is..every one in this story when they say something it means they say it for real..they mean it even though they are trying to play a game or manipulating..Doesn’t Meera’s words carry any meaning or truth? She became so worthless in this episode that she is an unknown person to me.
   Few examples:
   1. She said she would rather die than leave Krish for some one in last episode..now she is saying she is choosing to be with Desai to prove it to Krish that she is his past?
   2. "If you've taught me one thing in my whole life, that's to seek pleasure from your scare. Some people call it love for adventure. That may be the reason why it stopped             worrying me and instead started to thrill me". And you know, people change. Our perception of anything can change. More than the event, more than the moments - even those                   heavenly moments - "I'm thrilled about coming back to you, Krish. Because in my mind I never had become someone else's woman. I have always been yours, Krish."               Right after she said this she chose to part ways and not only that she chose Desai..how can you say above stuff and then carry guilt in your marriage that it is making it hell? Either                         you enjoy or you deny it ..it won’t work both ways.
    3. Your experience proved you that you cannot live without Krish but now you chose to part ways again as this marriage is meaning less for you, because he is making you sleep with                        many men..and also not trusting you for who you are…If Krish is guilty of making you sleep with many men and does not deserve you then you also do not deserve Desai who in your mind is         a great man..Doesn’t Desai deserve a good person and not a whore wife as you have to take 50% blame in what you have become? Self introspection is necessary on both ways, why                   only Krish needs the heart break while you seek the pleasures and heal your broken heart. Oh I guess you do not have a heart I forgot.

5. She said herself to Krish that what Desai says about him loving her doesn’t carry any meaning as he himself won’t believe it to be true..its only during their lovemaking and in peaks that they say the things they do not mean it. Then why was she not shocked and angry on Desai but ready to accept his confession at the end that what he says about her during their intimate sessions is all true? She questions every god damn thing Krish says or does but never questions Desai’s intentions even if they might hurt her marriage? He has been asking her to marry her ever since they started the relationship and carried her photo , yet she never took it seriously and I believed it because she always have Krish to go back to so it does not bother her..but now looking back..her intention to not question is not about Krish..she accepted the fact that Desai loves her and she is the only woman in his life and she enjoys that feeling of being loved by him more than being loved by Krish. Despite knowing this she comes back to Krish to say she loves him and she chooses to hide all these conversations with Krish. If her intention is always to come back to Krish then she should be truthful to him on her closeness with Desai and not to hide it.

6. Major deviation from the character arc is seen in last few mins in the episode..She said I love you to Desai and not subconsciously like their peak time but in sane mind. I think you do not deserve a man worth loving you. You should end up being alone for your lifetime forsaken by all men who care for you. True to some readers who has seen this coming..I made a mistake in analyzing her properly at least this episode proved it ..previous episodes never gave me different thoughts on Meera...she is selfish.

Unless she is playing a bigger game to treat Krish and show him his future if he continues on his path there by using Desai to teach Krish a lesson which is only hope I have for this outcome ..this is a nonsensical writing on one’s character , How can AUTHOR portray that couple are made for each other and love each other all 3 parts then load this crap in this part where Meera is ready to leave Krish for silliest reason out there. How can one person say two different things in back to back episodes or same episode and still make sense..no matter how the situation has changed..her true feelings for Krish should not change..How can she love Krish and even if that love is broken , how can she turn herself into this shit and behave so ruthlessly at the same time with him..Didn’t she do the same mistake last time with Das. Even now if its proven that Desai is indeed manipulator and really fucked someone in morning sessions  and he truly does not belong to anyone and Krish is not just imagining in his head, would she come back to him after what she has put him through on the name of her love dying in wrong hands? ..does she deserve him? With what face value would you still say I love you to Krish?

The so called great man has indeed cheated her with Maitreyi I think and it is evident from this episode that Desai manipulated both of them..story cannot end without revealing this mystery to the couple so what will Meera do about it? Her drastic step to sleep with Desai right after breaking up with Krish and conveying her love to him is a nail to her own coffin.
I feel that there is no redemption for her. Its not her choice now..Krish might show mercy and accept her but she is a selfish piece of shit for the way she treated him and her coming back would not change my perception unless it’s a plan she conceived to teach both men a lesson.

Enjoy the eternity of loneliness Meera. 

Sorry for venting it out!  Thanks KRISH for writing this wonderful story and also ruining it successfully.
I have mentioned before,  whatever Meera says to Krish cannot be taken at face value. She has been cheating with Krish for a long time, sharing secrets, having office talks  with Desai, and being emotionally involved with him. Her walking out of Marriage just because of the assumption that Krish was open to having her  flirt with Piyush sounds funny and almost sounds like an excuse to end the marriage. On one hand, she does not trust her husband after whatever he has gone through for her, but trusts and loves Desai and believes every word that he tells her. 
She chooses to hide the details about Jai for again a stupid reason ,when she already told Krish  half the reason. She wants Krish to be possessive about her but has been making decisions about Desai without taking his permission and then blames Krish for being weak and a cuckold.

I don't think she ever respected Krish and only got back with him after Das because she had no choice and could not see a better option for herself. She always wanted men with power, money, and authority. Desai has all attributes and naturally, she was attracted to him.

With just one episode remaining, I don't feel the couple would be reunited. Krish is a person with flaws and lies occasionally but is not cunning and manipulative like Meera. He deserves a better partner than Meera. Even if the author decides to separate the couple, I hope he does not leave the character of Krish in a miserable state.

3 possible endings

1. Krish and Meera separate amicably and Meera moves in with Desai. Krish finds another partner and is happy

2. Meera sees through the lies of Desai and regrets and apologies to Krish (basically the same ending as the second part)

3. Meera leaves both of them and starts a new life somewhere else .(least likely)
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 28-12-2022, 02:59 AM