Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Dinner : Getting to know each other
Doorbell rang once more. “sure didi ..” Maya’s voice was trembling. She walked towards the door, took a deep breath [calm down why am I getting tensed, anyway I am not alone now] she tried the time and tested breath exercise to calm herself. Tara was observing every movement of Maya from the moment she entered the house. She looked at Gopal with a malignant smile.

“Maya what were you doing inside?  These bags are heavy, I have been waiting for few minutes dear, my hand hurts. “Rajiv walked into the drawing room with two big plastic carry bags on both hands. Sweet Aroma of the fried rise and chicken curry filled the air. “I bought some ice-creams too, its in the backseat of the car, get that too .. “He said to Maya.

“Hello Rajiv, Nice to meet you “Gopal came forward and extended his hand for handshake. “I am Gopal, this is my wife Tara, we came to meet our new neighbors “
Rajiv was surprised by seeing the red SUV parked outside his porch. He was not expecting couple of bikes for two young kids for dinner. Kids seems to be filthy rich was the thought in his mind while coming inside. Now he knows whose it is.
Rajiv too smiled. “Hello nice to meet you sir .. Sorry let me keep this in Kitchen “he couldn’t reciprocate Gopal for the hand shake.
“let me help you Rajiv ..you guys talk “ Tara came forward and took the bags from Rajiv. He was bit reluctant to give that to her. But he couldn’t say anything after seeing Tara’s dazzling smile. He couldn’t resist himself from ogling at Tara’s low-cut blouse and waist. Tara’s eyes met with Rajiv’s, he was embarrassed on being caught. “Hey I can carry this, don’t worry Rajiv, Kitchen is one place we ladies are comfortable in any house. Right Maya “Tara added while seeing Maya coming inside carrying a box of ice-creams.   
“yes you are right didi .. Kitchen is my world .. “ Maya was back into her normal jovial mood now. Since Rajiv is also here she was feeling bit confident now.

Tara expertly caressed Rajiv’s fingers while taking the carry bags as if nothing happening. Rajiv quickly backtracked his hands in awkwardness. “Seems like you all are going to have some party tonight? “Tara said looking inside the carry bags. 

“Yes, couple of Raj’s friends coming for dinner, it was very short notice .. “ Said Rajiv.
“Maya you said you were not expecting anyone to night .. ” Tara looked at Maya with a playful  smile. “Are we supposed to leave now ..”  she laughed out loud.

Maya’s face became pale. “ahh didi, am sorry I completely forget that. No.. No.. you two are our first guests, you don’t need invitation .. lets keep this in Kitchen” Maya wants to end that discussion quickly.

Maya and Tara walked into Kitchen; two pair of eyes were following them. Gopal and Rajiv was checking out each other’s wife’s buns. Rajiv looked away when he saw them coming back.
“Hey please sit sir .. “ Rajiv pointed to Sofa. He and Gopal sat on the same side and Maya and Tara sat on the sofa on the other side.
“So sir what you guys do .. “ Rajiv started strike a friendly conversation.

“I am a poor taxi driver, she is a big shot owns a boutique and a beauty parlor. “ Gopal said jokingly. “ I just owns a taxi man .. haha, so how is your restaurant business going “

Rajiv was very surprised hearing that Gopal is a taxi driver. He was expecting him to be a business man or a high ranked officer in Govt service. “Its now catching up sir .. last two years we suffered a lot .. business is getting back to normal ..” His was trying his best to make eyes contact with Tara while speaking. She was sitting carelessly acting like she unaware of Rajiv’s attention. Her pallu over the waist had moved aside exposing her waist folds.

“yes right Rajiv .. we taxi drivers also had a torrid time.” Gopal sympathized with Rajiv  “However her business was a huge success ladies doesn’t have to know all these things na . she started online business during covid ..” he laughed out loud saying that.

A big flash light from outside from a Bike headlight hit Maya’s and Tara’s face through the window opening to Porch accompanied with the sound of a Sports bike. “Looks like your guests are here .. “ Tara tapped on Maya’s thighs to see her reaction. She saw the tension building up again on Maya’s face. “let me open the door. “ Tara doesn’t want Rajiv to see Maya behaving nervous now.

“ahh its you guys … “ Tara said in loud voice after opening the door. “Come on in guys … Dear its Salim and Waseem ..” Tara turned and said to Gopal acting surprised. Everyone stood up from the Sofa to invite them in.

“hello Tara Aunty , Hello uncle .. what a surprise .. you are also invited “  Salim came forward with open arms and hugged Tara tight. Maya was stunned seeing that Salims hands wrapped around Tara, she is also reciprocating the same. He is pressing his whole body into her. “Nice selection dear .. be gentle okay ..” Tara whispered into Salim’s ears.

“Oh who will invite this oldies, dinner will be served only for young studs like you na .. “ Tara winked while saying that .. “you should have told me its them, they are my kids, come on in guys .. “ Tara looked at Rajiv and Maya while saying that.

“Hello Aunty .. hope dinner is ready.. I am very hungry .. “ with a naughty smile Salim started walking towards Maya with open arms.
[+] 8 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 27-12-2022, 10:45 PM