Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I am back to tel u about my sexy neighbor...!!

When I was 18 she was in her early 30s and perfect shaped body any guy would give up anything just to sleep with her a night. She used to treat me so well and always gave full freedom, she used to discuss about my classmates life everything , I never had sexual feelings on her.

One day her husband has to go out of town and they asked me that I should accompany her to night as she was scared of sleeping alone...we both slept on the same bed as she never had such intentions on me...!!

I was in deep sleep and suddenly I felt some thing on my right thigh and I woke up.To my surprise she was in deep sleep and her nighty was raised till thigh and she dropped her naked thigh on me in sleep. I was in seventh heaven it was so soft and first time in my life felt a naked woman body...that was the first time I had sexual feelings on her.. I didn't move and slept like that feeling her soft hair less thighs rubbing mine whole night.

I didn't get courage to move further as she might did it in sleep and it will be risky to take advantage so kept quite enjoyed rubbing her thigh with mine whole night,, from that day she looked like a sex goddess to me....!!

If u like me to continue, reply me and I will tell u how I took dare step when I slept with her next time.....!!!

Today went to super market store to buy fruits.This store is near to ladies hostel so all the time its busy with hot chicks.

While I was searching for things I saw few girls busy searching for their own to my surprise this hot sexy girl in white top and blue jeans wore low cut top..when she bends to take something almost half of her boobs are visible.While she bend down and looking for something I stood there for 10min watching her sexy white boobs and hot cleavage...then she turned back and bend to get some fruits its was the sexiest ass I ever seen in that tight blue jean it was almost like the jean was holding her ass so tight and can see her ass curves.

Later she went to pay bill and followed her standing in the line,I am more height than her so I am so lucky I can see clearly her cleavage and her pink bra standing just right behind her ass, luckily 5people are in front of us and I got enough time to watch her boobs I didn't even move anywhere just stood like that enjoying her white cute boobs...

Awesome shopping today......sexy girls are all over the world just keep hunting....:-)

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-12-2022, 09:57 AM