Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Dinner: Getting Ready for the dinner

Maya was fully embarrassed about the incident happened. She stood in Kitchen leaning over to the Kitchen slab with both hands. She was panting. She was ashamed of herself not because of Salim’s behavior. She was ashamed because she couldn’t control her body. It was a revelation for her. One thing she was ignoring for past few years, her body needs.
“ahh I need to stop thinking about this. Nothing happened, It just a picture taken by an young kid. Why I am I thinking about it a lot. They are Raj’s friends. I am making up things. Calm down, “   She told herself and took some deep breath for few minutes.

Eventually she felt  normal. It was getting dark in Kitchen. She looked at her watch, its around 6 PM now. Waseem and Salim might come any time. She doesn’t have time to cook anything. She took the phone and dialed Rajiv. With in few seconds Rajiv attended the call.

“Hello who is this .. “ Rajiv asked after seeing an unknown number.

“Dear its me Maya … This is a temporary sim. My number didn’t get ported yet. “

“okay Maya .. why are you calling now. anything urgent. “Maya never calls him during this time. She knows it’s the peak time at the restaurant.

“Need a help dear. We have guests, Couple of Raj’s friends coming over for dinner. Could you please come over with some fried rice and, Chicken curry .. “Maya said in a husky tone. She knows Rajiv won’t like that idea. However, there is no other way around now.  
“ahh guests, in short notice?? “

“what can I do dear , they were Raj’s college friends .. I couldn’t say No “

“okay I will come in half an hour. .. “
“Thank you dear .. Love you .. “ Her Voice was honeyed  and disconnected the call.

There was nothing much to arrange as the  house warming was few days ago. She just arranged some cutlery at the center of the dining table and that’s it. She walked out of the dining hall humming a Tamil romantic song. She is now into her good mood. Master bedroom is on the ground floor while the guest bedroom and Raj’s bedroom were on the first floor. She gazed towards the staircase while walking towards the bedroom. Raj was nowhere to be seen. Might be in his room.

She looked at the mirror. Do I need to change my dress? Dress looks perfectly fine. Few hairs need combing that’s it. She removed her shawl and went to bathroom quickly washed her face and put some make up. Adjusted the dupatta now fully over the Kurti, this time she used safety pins to hold it tightly in both shoulders.

Door bell rang suddenly. A shiver ran through her body. How come they came this soon. All the confidence she had built in last half an hour vanished in few seconds. Not sure why her heart started beating fast. Door bell rang again.

Maya slowly walked out of the bedroom. Looked at the stairs Raj is nowhere to be seen. She was very nervous to open the door. Door bell ring again. Her body was shaking a bit, was unable to breath properly. She took all the courage and opened the door.

A sigh of relief came to her face “ahh “ . Outside the door it was an elderly man and a lady. Man was wearing a formal pants and shirt. Lady was wearing a black sleeveless designer blouse and a red semi-transparent saree with black colored small art works on the pallu.  

“Hello .. welcome to our locality, hope you liked our small town. I am Tara, this is my Husband
Gopal. Hope we can come inside to meet our new neighbors .. “ Tara said in an animated voice.

“oh sure please come in .. sorry .. “ Maya responded in a brittle voice and moved aside.

Tara had noticed her nervousness, she acted like she in unaware of it. [haha poor girl might have thought its Salim and Waseem] Tara and Gopal came inside and Maya closed the door behind them. All the time Tara and Gopal were keenly observing there new target. She is wearing the same dress in that recording. Her boobs are fully covered with dupatta now however they got a glimpse of her buts through the leggings. Salim is right , she is an awesome piece.
“Hey you looks tensed .. what happened, don’t worry we are not burglars.. haha“  Tara said in a loud voice. “Oh sorry sorry . I was in some work in Kitchen, that’s why ..  was not expecting anyone now“  Maya said with a smile.  

“haha I thought you were expecting some one else.. “ Tara said in a naughty voice. “haha just joking dear … by the way you are yet to introduce yourself. I am the only person talking. “

“ahh sorry didi .. “ Maya was not sure how many times she said sorry in last five minutes. “please sit sir .. “ She pointed to the sofa. “I am Maya Rajiv. Didn’t get time to meet the neighbors and all, we just moved last Sunday. I will be meeting everyone in person soon. “

“Nice to meet you too .. Hope we will be good nighbours and friends. My house is just few blocks away. I runs a boutique and beauty parlor in the Junction. You might have seen it ‘Woman’s Paradise ‘.  I hope I will get a new hot customer ..” she winked ..”What you do dear ?where is your hubby  “
Maya Blushed when Tara said that in front of Gopal. She is meeting her for the first time. She seems to be every outspoken. “haha .. definitely we will didi .. I won’t go to Parlor often though .. “ She paused for a second, she didn’t wanted to disappoint her. “ I am a house wife , My hubby Rajiv, is running the restaurant ‘MayaMohini’ in city . I have one son Raj who is a first year degree student”

Tara had noticed her blushing. [hmm she is loving the compliments] She decided to take it up a step further. “oh I see, we are regular customers of MayaMohini. Now I don’t need explanation on where that name came from .. Real MayaMohini is sitting here only na. lets open here too .. there will be lots of customers here “

Maya blushed again. “ahh did you are funny .. what you guys love to have now to drink ? Tea coffee or cool drinks .. “

“Nothing dear .. I don’t drink tea or coffee .. its not good for your body ..” she winked saying that. “but since it’s the first time I will have some cool drinks ..”

“Sure didi .. let me get it .. “ Maya got up and walked into Kitchen. Both Gopal’s and Tara’s eyes were following her swaying ass until she disappeared into the kitchen.  Gopal got an Instant hardon under his pants.

“we need her at any cost. She will be an asset for us. Rameshji will pay anything for her. “ Gopal said while adjusting his hardon to hide from Maya who is slowly coming from Kitchen with a tray in her hand.

“don’t rush give me some time..” Tara whispered. “oh that was quick dear ..” She took the juice from the trace, Gopal’s eyes almost popped out when he got a slight peek of Maya’s clevage when she served him the juice. “thank you … dear “

Maya placed the tray on the table and sat on the sofa on other side and the door bell rang again. That Loud Metallic voice startled her. Its them, her cheeks became red. She started panting again. Tara noticed it instantly ..”who is at the door Maya, its time for your hubby to come ?.. lets meet him too” She asked in a normal voice and winked at Gopal. “open the door dear ..”

[+] 11 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 27-12-2022, 09:56 AM