Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Getting More Attention : Maya is gaining more attention

Once Maya and Raj left the Salim and Waseem burst out in laugh. “Dude I can’t believe this, today is a lucky day. How came she is that loser’s Mom. Wah! Kya Maal Hai! “Salim touched his dick while saying that.

“you see the comments from guys .. whole college will be shagging on her today .. May be even raj too “ Waseem winked.

“haha the day is going to get more excited na .. I can’t wait dude.. “ Salim was replaying the video again and his hand involuntarily pressed his dick watching Maya’s cleavage again.  “randi was moaning when I touched her did you hear that ..?”

“haha .. she might have been wet dude ..” Waseem burst onto laugh.

“hey Guys whats going on .. seems like you guys had some nice time .. ?” Gopal entered the shop  along with Tara with a naughty smile on his face.

Gopal (55) is a taxi driver. His wife Tara (50) runs a ladies boutique and beauty parlor next to the Mobile shop. Gopal is neatly dressed with well groomed hair. A short man with a thick beard. Noone will think he is a taxi driver if they won’t see him driving the taxi. In reality he is a high-class pimp. Salim and Waseem are his regular clients. He uses the taxi mainly for picking and dropping ladies secretly.  

Tara is a chubby lady with voluptuous body. Her boutique and beauty parlor is just a side business supporting her husband. Her job is to identify and convince ladies coming there for her business. She has a nack to convince them. Her parlor has special rooms for high profile clients to enjoy girls and house wife’s there itself. It’s a well-known secret. Couple kept good relations with all local politicians and security officer to avoid any problems.

They were watching Maya the moment she walked into the Mobile Shop. Tara actually stepped out of her boutique to introduce herself but was stopped by Gopal who was sitting in the taxi parked in front of the shop. He was keenly watching what’s going on inside from the taxi. Looked like both Salim and Waseem knew them. He waited for some time after maya and Raj left, got out of the car and walked into the mobile shop.

“what else they speak about, there is only one thing I swear  .. “ Tara said with a wink “ what is the name of that bitch guys .. “ she laughed out loud. Her boobs poped out of the low cut top. She was wearing a white tank top and a black long skirt.  Even at this age no man can take eye of her boobs.

“ahh nothing Gopal uncle. We were just talking about college. “ Said Salim with a smile.

“She is our junior raj’s Mom Aunty .. they just moved here, Raj was introducing her to us, if she need any help here “Waseem winked.  
Tara came close to Waseem hold his ass with her right hand and pinched it playfully. “ marchood .. don’t lie, is he dumb to introduce her to you too .. what help you offered then “  Tara pressed her right boob to Waseems shoulder.

“ahh Aunty .. I will say, leave him Aunty. Asshole is already hard, he might leak, he needs it for tonight. Salim said with a naughty smile. “Come here , see this “ He opened his Mobile. Showed them the recording and Pictures. “ Kya Maal Hai! Kuttiya ..” He pressed his dick again without any shame. Gently pressed it into Tara.

“reading the comments itself I will shagg aunty .. I can’t wait for the evening to meet her “ Waseem said in excitement.

Tara was encouraged by what she saw. Maya is a precious piece. Will have a lot of demand from her clients. Its not easy to get a homely house wife her.  “Meeting tonight.  What are you guys saying ..? “ Tara was surprised hearing what they said.

“no no don’t do anything in harsh. Don’t you guys want to enjoy the randy whenever you want or just once ?” Tara said after hearing what going to happen. “Slow down guys. Leave this to Tara Aunty, rest assured , you guys will her , so is my clients “ .

“You guys go for the dinner then , Maya will have some uninvited neighbors also for the dinner “  Tara winked at the boys. 
[+] 12 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 26-12-2022, 09:27 PM