Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
So just after a minute or two of sucking I stopped sucking his dick and went and sat over him with his dick in my pussy. I took almost all of it in my pussy in the first attempt itself. He started moaning like a little girl. His hands started to move all over my body and came up to my tits. The moment he touched my boobs I could feel him cuming inside my pussy. I removed his dick and I saw that he had cum inside me already. I laughed a little and said:

Yeh lo tumhara bachcha aadmi to ban gaya lekin zyada der tak nahi. Mohammad was a little embraced on his performance. Yousuf looked at him and said: Pehli baar sabka aisa hi hota hai. Tu fikr mat kar, abhi phir kariyo aur iss randi ki hassi to aasoo mein badal diyo after Mohammad climaxed the other four guys took their turns on me and fucked me to their pleasure after I satisfied them all, I decided to take a leak and a bath.

So, I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Aslam came in from behind and started to fuck me from behind. Soon Asif and Yousuf followed and they told Aslam to put on the floor in front of them on my knees. I was on my knees with my mouth open in front of these three men. They made me suck their dicks in turn. When I was sucking Asif’s dick I felt a surge flow of a liquid in my mouth. Asif was peeing in my mouth.

I immediate took out his dick from my mouth but seeing this he again guided my face to his dick and asked me to open my mouth. I refused to do so, so Aslam from behind put his fingers in my mouth and with forced opened my mouth so that Asif could pee in my mouth. I tried to resist but Yousuf had held my hands so I couldn’t do much. After he was done, Yousuf came in front of me and started to pee on my body, my face and in my mouth.

He was followed by Aslam once they were done, turn by turn they put their dick on my mouth to clean their dicks. I was sitting in a pool of their urine and I had tears in my eyes. Aslam looked at me and said: Tujhe bola tha na tujhe aaj rulaoonga? Aur tujhe nehlaenge bhi? Kaisa laga and I did not reply as I was busy wiping the urine of my eyes and face and I continued crying. Asif then yelled to his and Yousuf’s children:

Aajao sab aur apna tank khaali karo yaha aakey when all five of them came in the bathroom and found me on the floor lying in a pool of urine they knew what had to be done and turn by turn they peeing in my mouth and my body after they were done, they left eh bathroom for me cleanup and shower. I sat in the same position in tears but some part of me really enjoyed it. I gathered myself and had a shower, cleanup well and came out side.

Mohammad was lying on the bed waiting for me and he looked at me and said: Aaja ab teri hassi band karta hu mein saali raand. He was a little angry when he said that. It scared me a little maybe I was very rude when I laughed on him. To avoid him for now I said I was hungry and thirsty first so I wanted to eat something first. Asif got up and handed me the glass full of cum and asked me to drink up as that would give me energy.

I said no, not yet and I wanted real food and he said that he wouldn’t let me have real food today, all that I would get to eat would be the cum of all the present 8 men here. So the more I fucked them the more I would get to eat. If I did not fuck they wouldn’t cum and I wouldn’t get anything to eat and I took the glass from his hand and started to drink the sperm. I finished half the glass and kept the rest for later. I went to the bed where Mohammad was waiting for me.

He pushed me down on the bed very violently and came on top of me. He started to suck my boobs and kiss my face and lips and all over. He opened my legs and slid his dick inside my pussy with one violent push he pushed his dick inside my pussy and started to fuck me. He was a different person altogether with every thrust of his my moaning and screaming went louder and louder every time I screamed louder he looked at me and said:

Ab haas saali raand. Ab has his father Yousuf would say: Shabash beta! Aur zor se! Aur zor se! Maar saali randi ki! Soon I was very wet with his fucking and enjoying the great fuck. So I grabbed his horrible acne ridden face and grabbed it towards me and started to kiss him wildly. He started to reply back too and we were having a very steamy hot fucking session very soon he was about to cum and he collected his sperm in the half filled glass I had left on the table next to the bed.

I was fucked till nightfall by these 8 men turn by turn in my ass, mouth and pussy. I had finished the again filled glass of sperm and one more after that. My energy levels had gone done a lot and soon I was exhausted and I slept. But the young boys kept on fucking me even in my sleep. I remember getting conscious a few times late in the night and saw someone was still fucking me.

My eyes opened next morning around noon and I saw the entire room was trashed with used plates, tissues, chicken bones and glasses. There was no one in the room. I checked my phone to see what time it was and there was a message from Aslam Bahut mazaa aaya, phir jaldi milenge. I replied back: Mujhe bhi. Intezaar hai phir milne ka. It was two and a half straight days I had been fucking 8 men. I was tired and I went back to sleep. I started to dream about Ghumar again.

End.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-12-2022, 06:44 AM