Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update14

These men seemed like young boys in front of Ghumar and I missed him a lot. We again ordered some food for dinner and some more drinks. This time when the waiter came I was in the washroom cleaning myself up and taking a pee. He came in kept the food and waited for me to sign the bill. I knew the waiter had come in due to the door bell but I didn’t know that he was still inside and waiting for me. So unaware of this I walked out of the washroom naked when I came out and saw him standing there with the bill and I was a little petrified.

This was a very good and decent hotel and they had rules against such things which I was doing. I was scared as this might land me in some legal trouble. I anyway caught my breath and took the bill from his hands and signed it and gave it to him. He was shocked to see me naked and that too with these three men who were also naked. If he had any doubts in his mind as to what was happening here from his last visit, this visit made it very clear as to what was going on.

He left the room again and I came to the couch and without thinking anything else I started to eat as I was starving and very sore in my pussy. I wasn’t able to walk properly now as being fucked in my pussy and ass by such massive dicks. The three men joined me for the food and soon we satisfied our hunger for food – but not for sex apparently as we went straight back to bed and the fucking began again. The session continued till early hours of the next morning and the good news was that the glass was full but we were so tired that we slept.

It wasn’t until afternoon that day that we woke up again when I opened my eyes; I was lying on the bed naked and was in a fetus position as the blanket was removed from me and after I rubbed my eyes and my vision came back to normal I saw the three men were sitting on the couch having tea and some snacks but they weren’t alone. There were 5 more guys who were standing right in front of me admiring my body. I looked at Aslam and asked him who they were.

He replied back that they were Asif’s and Yousuf’s children and they’ve come to fuck me. Yousuf looked at me and said one of his sons was a virgin and he wanted that he should lose his virginity to a girl like me. He was standing next to him in a typical '. attire. He was a very tall boy with small facial hair all over his face and had a serious acne problem. He looked very horrible but the surprising part was that he looked very young.

I don’t think he would be more than 18 years of age and out of the 5 guys who had come, 2 were Yousuf’s sons and the other 3 were Asif’s sons. Asif’s sons were all between 20 and 30 years of age. Yousif’s one son was 18 as I said and the other was above 20.

Asif looked at the young men and said:

Kiski wait kar rahey ho. Shuru ho jao.

Yousuf interrupted and said:

Pehle Mohammad ko try karney do. Aaj iski pehli baar hai they all agreed to that and he started to take his clothes off soon he was naked. He had a very skinny and bony body with hardly any fat but the surprising part was the thick dick that was standing erect on his body. It was like a baseball bat with hair all around it. Yousuf looked at him and said:

Shabash! Apne baap ka naam roshan karega tera yeh lund. Ja ab isko dikha de tu kya cheez hai before he could come on the bed and touch me. I interrupted and said: Mujhe pehle brush karne do and nahane do please.”

Asif said: Tujhe hum nehlaenge fikr mat kar. Abhi Mohamad ko bachche se aadmi bana. I smiled back, looked at the little shy Mohammad and said: Theek hai. Aaja Bachche. He came on the bed and I made him lie down on his back. Then I started to suck his dick and his body started panting and shaking. I didn’t want to suck him hard nor did I want to do it for a long time as I knew he would cum else without fucking me.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 25-12-2022, 08:24 PM