Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update 11

A few days had passed since the Ramesh incident and I hadn’t talked to Shikha since that day. I assumed everything would be fine with her as she never called me back after that day. So I decided to give her a call and inquire what was happening with her and whether her driver Ramesh was giving her any trouble. To my surprise when I called her on her phone Ramesh picked up and said:

Kya haal hai tera meri jaan? I was very surprised to hear him on Shikha’s phone and further to my surprise Ramesh talking like that. It was a few days he had fucked us and the thought of him talking to me like that was a little weird at first but after a few seconds it all came back to me and I replied back in the flow:

Mein theek hu, tu kaisa hai? Aur Shikha kaha hai?
He said: Mera lund choos rahi hai. Koi message dena hai? I gave a slight smirk and said:

Nahi nahi, bas usse bolna mujhe phone karley jab free hogi.

He then said: Aaj raat free rakhiyo. Maine program banaya hai

I said: Theek hai, I waited for Shikha’s call all day but never got a call from her so I decided to talk to her when I met her in the evening. Ramesh came to pick me up at a designated location and when I opened the back door and sat in the car I saw Shikha was in the driver’s seat in her bra and was sucking Ramesh’s dick and her eyes were wet with tears and I knew something was wrong. Ramesh started to drive and took us to his place.

We got out of the car I and Shikha did not get to exchange any words as we were hushed up to Ramesh’s flat when I saw Shikha in the light in the flat I saw that she had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was all messed up and she looked very tired and depressed. I asked her whats wrong but before she could open her mouth Ramesh came close to me and started to take my clothes off. Soon we were naked and in his bed fucking.

He was an even bigger animal in the bed now and he was wilder than I could have ever imagined. My pussy was dry still and hence his thrusts hurt me and I started to scream and push him back, this made him even wilder and he pinned my hands above my head and started to fuck me harder and harder. Shikha was next to us naked on the bed and watching us with teary eyes and soon, Ramesh cummed in my pussy and pushed his limp dirty dick in my mouth to clean it.

He then diverted his attention to Shikha and asked her to suck his dick more till he got hard. Once he was hard again he came back to me and started to fuck me again. I was in pain now and screaming like crazy which he was enjoying with a school boy smile on his face. In the middle of my pussy thrashing the door bell rang and he told Shikha to go and open the door naked.

She humbly obeyed and went outside and when she opened the door I could hear the voice of a few guys coming in. I did not know what was happening and was very confused but couldn’t think a lot as my pussy was being thrashed wildly. A few moments later three guys entered with one guy holding Shikha by her waist and the other squeezing her tits. When they entered the room they said: Kya baat hai Ramesh tera stock to din par din badta jaa raha hai, yeh kaun hai? He slowed down a little with the fucking and replied back:

Yeh sabse badi randi hai. Shikha ki bhi ma hai yeh randipan mein they all exchanged smirks and then they got Shikha on the bed and started to fuck her. The four of them fucked the both of us for quite a while and then went outside in the living room for a few drinks and dinner. This was the first time that night I got some alone time with Shikha and hence I used this opportunity to ask her what was wrong.

She started crying and said: Ramesh has been abusing me and fucking me like crazy all day and night. He makes me bunk my college and come to the flat and then he fucks me with his friends and they pay him for it. It’s fine with the fucking but then when his friends get drunk they start to beat me for fun as that turns them on then while he is driving he makes me suck his dick all the time and even if and I take his dick out of my mouth for a second to breathe he slaps me real hard as a punishment.

Then once he took me on the highway and parked next to a truck stop and sold me to truck drivers for the night and they fucked me and beat me all night even when we’re home, he makes my Dad take the other driver so that he is home and then he comes inside the house and fucks me in my room with my other servants. I’m so tired of all this as he doesn’t even let me sleep and keeps on threatening me. I’ve hardly slept in the past few days. I enjoy sex and I loved it at Ghumar Singh’s place but this is becoming too much.

I need my break too and this way I’m bound to spoil my reputation some way or the other. He’s going to ruin me and I hugged her and wiped her tears and gave her a kiss to make her stop crying. I told her that we’ll take care of it together. Soon, they returned and they started to fuck as again. This went on all night as expected. I don’t know when the fucking ended and we all slept when I opened my eyes, I saw one of the guys was on top of me and was sucking my tits and had opened my legs and was caressing his dick against my sore pussy.

Shikha was already getting fucked by another guy. Soon the guy on top of me started to fuck me too. Ramesh was standing on the door and sipping some tea and said: Chal bhai jaldi karley madam ka ghar jaaney ka time ho gaya varna iska baap mujhe gaali dega. We were told to dress up quickly after the quick fuck and Ramesh drove us to Shikha’s place and we were there by 9 am. So assuming we fucked late at night we hardly got to close our eyes for an hour or so and Shikha was going through this for a few days which explained her frustration and her tears.

I decided to take Shikha to my place so that she could get some rest and we made up some excuse so that Shikha’s Dad had to take Ramesh with him work his work. Shikha slept like a baby in my room all day long when she got up I fed her and she again slept. I started thinking as to what can be done with this Ramesh problem. We both knew talking to him about this would not be of any use as he would just laugh at us and remind us of what he knew and threaten us more.

Plus there was a high chance he could have gotten angrier and beaten us more. We both were very confused as to what can not we do, as we neither I could neither approach our parents for help nor could we go to the cops and just then Ghumar gave me a call on my phone and said: Kaha hai madam? Itney din ho gaye tu kaam par nahi aayi?

I replied back: sorry Ghumar ji bahut problem mein hai. Isliye aa nahi paye.

He said: Kya hua?

I explained to him the entire thing and how Ramesh is creating problems for us. Listening to us he said: Tu phone rakh aur Raju ke phone ka wait kar.

I said: Raju? Woh kaun hai? Aur woh phone kyu karega?

He said: Woh mera dost hai abhi tujhe phone karta hai usse Ramesh ki information de diyo, teri problem woh theek kar dega.

He then hung up Shikha asked me what had he said and I explained the entire thing to her and five minutes later my phone rang and I answered:

Hello? Hai mein Raju bol raha hu and the voice very masculine baritone and sounded scary.

I said: Hanji Ghumar Ji ne bola tha aapka phone aayega.

He said: Haan, theek hai. Mujhe tumharey driver ki information do. Aaj se woh pareshaan nahi karega. Aap kal se naya driver dhoond lo, samjho Ramesh gaon chala gaya ab aap ghar jao aur so jao.

I said: Thank you ji after a while we got a call from Ghumar

I said: Hello

He said:

Tu ab fikar mat kar, Raju dekh lega. Tum dono ab jaakey so jayega. Aur agley haftey se kaam par aaja. Shikha se bhi pooch liyo agar woh aana chahti hai.

I said: Theek hai. Aur thank you Ghumar ji. He hung up and I told about what he had said to Shikha and we both were just very quite still as we did not know whether our troubles had really gone or not. I guess it was all on time now and I dropped Shikha to her place and went back home and slept.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-12-2022, 06:01 PM