Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(28-10-2022, 06:57 PM)rajanita Wrote: hi
i am new here...i started gay sex in school days...only orals...after marriage first sex with my wife...she has 2 bfs before our marriage and altough she told me she did everything with them except intercourse's but which i never believed...after 2 years of marraige i come to khow she had an affair with her mature ***** boss....in fact his bf wife called me one day and told me about my wife's affairs with his husband ..in fact he showed me few proves that in her absence my wife used to stay with her husband..most of the time she used to tell me she is going for a office trip or meetings ..later i came to know the same fact from other sources also....when i talked to my wife regarding the same initially she denaied but later she accepted....
his boss moved out from India after few months...i am not sure that is in touch or not but ...now m feelings are changed and now i am full of cuck minded and want to serve my wife and her partners as a cuckold slave...but not able to share the same to my wife.

are you from hyderabad?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !! - by cnuhyd - 23-12-2022, 03:59 PM