Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My car at the party venue as she had a driver when we sat in the car she started to kiss me and rub my pussy. I was already very horny and sex deprived and responded to her. Shikha then looked at me and said: Let’s go and meet your monster cock tonight and have some fun na? Please and she just couldn’t get the dick out of her mind and believe me I was hungry for it too. The alcohol was doing its work and I was gutsy and a little out of my mind.

I decided to call Ghumar and meet him tonight. So I called Ghumar and said: Kya mein abhi aa sakti hu tumharey pass?

Ghumar said: Itni jaldi yaad aa gayi meri? Haan haan aaja. Yaha ka rasta aata hai kya?”

I replied: Nahi rasta nahi aata, aap bata do. He started to explain the route to me but I was so drunk I didn’t understand anything so I said: Mein apne driver ko phone deti hu, usse samjha do theek hai? He agreed and I gave the phone to the driver and Ghumar explained the route to him and handed the phone back to me and I said:

Meri ek dost bhi hai mere saath. Usse bhi le aao?

Ghumar said: Woh bhi tere jaisi mem hai kya?

I replied: Haan meri jaise hi hai.

Ghumar said: Haan haan le aa, neki aur pooch pooch. Then I hung up and told the driver: Raasta samajh aa gaya na Ramesh.”

Ramesh replied: Haan raasta to samajh aa gaya, leki woh achi jagah nahi hai. Aap waha kyu jaana chahti hai?

Shikha replied: Ramesh tum bus waha le chalo, sawaal maat karo.”

Ramesh said: Ji madam and we both were so drunk that we didn’t even realize what we were doing and how stupid we were. Ramesh was Shikha’s driver and we were going to a brothel with him. In fact Shikha wasn’t to be blamed as she didn’t know we were going to such a filthy place and that we were going to a brothel.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-12-2022, 04:29 PM