Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The security guard took Ali’s place in front of my head and I started to suck his limp dick and the cum from his dick. Meanwhile, Ali slid his finger inside my pussy and scooped out his friends cum from my pussy and then used my bra which was kept next to him to wipe my pussy of his friends cum and other juices and then threw my bra on one side of the room.

Then he quickly guided his dick to my pussy and pushed his ass towards me to insert his dick in my pussy. His girth was really big and so I sighed when his head got in my pussy. Since, I was already very wet he was able to put his dick in my pussy with some hard stokes and my moaning got louder and louder. When he pushed his dick completely inside my pussy, I felt pure bliss and the ecstasy was so much that my whole body shivered a bit and involuntarily I raised my head and uttered:

Fuck! I love your lund yaa, fuck me like a bitch! Hearing this Ali smacked my ass and started to slowly increase his rhythm and replied: Kya bol rahi hai mem angreezi mein? The security guard said: Shayad tere lund ki tareef kar rahi hai. Ali said: Lekin aur kuch bhi boli thi. Then Ali got a hold of my hair from my back and pulled it towards him.

I got the guards dick out from my mouth this way and then he came closer to my ears and said: Hindi mein bol kya bol rahi thi. I was moaning like crazy and with my eyes closed and enjoying his thick dick fucking my pussy and hearing the sweet sound of his balls slapping against my ass I was just too lost to reply back and kept quite.

He again slapped me on my ass and said: Abey sunna nahi. Hindi mein bol kya bak rahi thi. He had increased the rhythm a little and I was going crazy now and gathered my breath and said: Meine kaha tha. Mujhe tera lund bahut acha lagta hai aur mujhe zor se kutiya ki tarah thoko. Ali was very pleased hearing this and then he stopped and took out his dick form my pussy.

He rolled me over and made me lie down on my back and spread my legs and placed my feet over his shoulders. He then guided his dick in my pussy and jammed it back in, which made me moan again. He placed his hands on my boobs and started to squeeze them real hard. He was pushing his dick completely inside me and his dick felt much deeper in this position and my pussy lips were being spread real wide which felt amazing.

He was putting all his weight now on my breasts as his hands were squeezing them. The security guard then stood up on his knees behind my head and pulled my head back and inserted his dick back in my mouth. I loved my current situation and wished it could go on forever but unfortunately it had to end and it did. Soon Ali cummed in my pussy and he took his dick out. The security guard was hard again and so gave me a very quick fuck and cummed in my pussy again.

I kept lying on the bed with my legs spread and my pussy full with their cum for a bit as didn’t have the energy to move. Both the guys got up and started to get dressed and went out for a smoke. After a while I got up and decided to get dressed. My bra was sticky with the guards cum so decided not to wear it and just put my top on directly. I gathered my shopping bags and my purse and opened the door to go back to my car.

The guards were standing outside smoking and opened the car door for me. I kept my bags in the car and was about to say bye to them when Ali passed me my mobile phone. I was kind of surprised how he got my phone. He then said: Tera phone number lena tha isliye tera phone liya tha. Aur meine apna bhi number daal diya hai tere phone mein. Jab mera lund chahiye mujhe phone kar diyo.

Aur jab mujhe teri phudi chahiye hogi mein tujhe phone kar doonga. He gave me a smile and I smiled back and said: Tere lund ke liye meri choot hamesha tayaar hai. I hugged them both and kissed them and left. I reached home at 9 pm at night and slept like a baby. It was 3 days and my pussy and ass were back to normal and all the soreness had gone and I had started to really crave for the raw sex and specially Ghumar’s ‘saap’.

I didn’t know what to do as I still had to wait for 4 days before I met Ghumar again. My girl friend, Shikha called me and asked me to join her to a party to another of our friends place. I decided to go as that would probably distract me. She’s my very close friend and after some drinking, we both opened up and I shared with her about my experience of being fucked by the biggest cock ever and how amazing it was.

She got really excited hearing about that of course I didn’t tell her about the fact that Ghumar was a pimp and I went and worked in a brothel and was fucked like a cheap randi by unknown people. I fine tuned the story and just told her about the fact that Ghumar had a huge dick and how great it was in my pussy and ass. She became more and more excited and soon she started to ask me if she could also experience it.

I told her that maybe she couldn’t take it. She argued back and said that she could and just to shut her up I told her that I shall arrange a session for her sometime. We hit the bar then and drank more. Soon we decided to leave and since I was so drunk I called home and told them I would be staying at my friends place tonight. I sat in my friend’s car and left.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-12-2022, 02:35 PM