Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update 7

I reached the parking lot at Palika Bazar by 5 pm and Ghumar’s assistant drove away after he dropped me. I was very sore and tired with all the screwing I’d experienced in the past 24 hours. So, I first went in the market at Pallika Bazaar to get something to eat and grab a drink to get my sugar levels up. After that I went down to the basement to get in my car.

When I reached near my car I saw the same security guard of the floor sitting on the boot of my car chatting to another of his security guard friend. Looking at me he got off the car and gave me a wicked smile and elbowed his friend to have a look at me. I guess he had told him about the experience he had with me yesterday. Looking at them I slowed my pace and was a little skeptical as to how to handle the situation.

I was already very tired and just didn’t have the energy to shout or fight with anyone anymore when I reached my car the security guard greeted me and said: Kya haal hai madam? Badi der laga di aaney mein? Yeh mera dost hai, Ali. I looked at him and gave him a nod and a smile instead of using words to greet him. Just then the security guard put his hand on my lower back and started to guide me towards his cabin and said:
Aaja andar aaja, aaraam se baat kartey hai I knew he wanted to fuck me again and I thought it would be useless to resist it and decided to go along with it without wasting anytime. They closed the door behind them when I entered the room and I sat on the bed and kept all the stuff I had in my hands next to the bed. The security guard then came and sat next to me on the bed and started to kiss me on my lips and caress my boobs over my top.

Seeing the other guard, Ali got really excited and realized that his friend wasn’t bluffing earlier and said: Tu theek keh raha tha yaar, yeh to sahi mein randi hai. He came and sat on the other side of me and started to caress my other boob and slid his hand under my skirt over my thigh and then slowly took his hand over my pussy and started to caress it. I was too tired for the foreplay and it was getting late for me to get home so I stopped them and said:

Mujhe jaldi jaana hai, to please aaj jaldi se thoklo varna mere liye problem ho jayegi. Ali, was really shocked hearing this but the other security guard wasn’t and immediately stood up and started to take his clothes off. Ali came back to his senses soon and started to strip. I also stood up and quickly took my clothes off and in no time I was naked in front of both of them.

Ali had a typical '. beard and a pot belly. He had a very hairy body with a very dense pubic region and his dick wasn’t very long but was very thick. Looking at it erect from a distance I could see it nearly twice as thick as my wrist. This kind of excited me but also scared me. Since, I was in a rush I asked Ali to lie on the bed and spread his legs so I could suck him.

He obeyed and I knelt down between his spread legs and started to suck his dick and his balls. The other security guard came behind me and spanked my ass lightly a few times and inserted his finger in my pussy. I jerked a little as my pussy was very sore but then got used to it quickly and started to enjoy it. He continued till my pussy was a little wet.

I was concentrating on Ali’s thick dick and was only able to swallow half of his dick as it was very thick. Ali was moaning in pleasure and that made me hornier and I was also moaning in pleasure. I was getting hornier and hornier. I moved my hands all over Ali’s stomach and chest. I enjoyed my hands going through his hairy body. My ass was moving in rhythm to the security guards fingering. I was getting more and more frustrated and finally lost my patience and told the security guard:

Ab chodho bhi na and the security guard stopped fingering me and said while smiling: Chudhney ke liye kaise mana kar sakta hu. Ley mazza le mere lund ka. He then directed his dick with one hand towards the pussy and had his other hand on my waist. When he had inserted the head of his dick in my pussy, he rammed the entire dick in me quickly. I reacted in a very pleasurable sigh to this as he wasn’t of a very unusual size and hence didn’t cause great pain nor pleasure.

His hands were all over my back and reached for my boobs from behind without wasting anytime he picked up his rhythm and the fucking got intense. I started to moan with that and started moving my ass into his dick while savoring Ali’s dick. The fucking made me hornier and I started to suck Ali’s dick with great speed and intensity. This made Ali really horny and he splattered his sperm in my mouth.

I was so horny that I gulped down all his juice without taking his dick out of my mouth and kept on sucking his dick after that too. Ali was so excited and amazed he had his hand on the top of the bed in excitement and was moaning like a young virgin girl. The taste of sperm from a circumcised '. dick seemed so wrong and taboo and therefore very very tasty.

I kept on sucking him so that he got hard again and could ram his dick in my pussy and make me scream like a bitch while Ali was hard again, the security guard cummed inside me and fell on my back and started to kiss my back and neck. When Ali noticed that his friend was spent, he quickly got up and said: Jaldi hat yar mujhe bhi thokney de.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-12-2022, 12:52 PM