Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I got a little nervous and said:

“Nahi nahi acha nahi bulaaongi security officer ko par aap please chale jayiye.”

He said:

“Dekhiye madam, mein aapse sharafat se pooch raha hu, varna dekh leejiye mujhe zyada time nahi lagega aapka address pata laganey ka aur aapke papa ko sach bataney mein. Ab aap faisala kijiye.”

I said:

“Nahi nahi please aap aisa kuch mat karna.”

I decided I had no option and I had to agree to what ever he was saying.

I said:

“Acha theek hai aapko jo karna hai karlo.”

He then immediately slid his hand inside the car and without any fear he put it inside my shirt and my bra and started to rub my boobs and said:

“yeh hui na samajhdari ki baat. Chal peechey ke darwaza khol and peechey aaja.”

I said:

“Yaha parking mein? Pagal ho kya?”

He said:

“Arey hum lower basement mein hai yaha koi nahi aata. Fikar mat kar. Chal peeche aaja fatafat.”

The parking here is really very big and has a lot of levels. I had parked my car at the lowest level as it was the best place to park for long term parking as I would be picking it up the next day only. Also, the parking is very dark with hardly any lightening so I agreed to what he had said, besides I had no option really.

I got out of the car and he removed his hand from my shirt and entered the back seat of the car and he entered behind me. My car windows were also tinted dark so that also helped. He entered and closed the door behind me. I was looking outside the car in all directions to see whether anyone’s there or not when the shop keeper said:

“Arey koi nahi ayega madam, chal apni shirt uttaar.”

He then started to take my shirt off and then took off my bra with ease and started to suck on my boobs. He pushed me against the car door with all his weight and just started to eat my boobs like a starving pig. He used his teeth to bite my pink nipples which made me shout and him smile. He switched from one boob to the other time after time and in the middle he put his tongue on my mouth and kissed me with all his power and made me taste the pathetic cheap pan masala he used to chew.

He then took my skirt off and also my panties. He stared at me with wide eyes and I could see the lust in his eyes. He pushed me back on the door and opened my legs. My legs were up in the air and my feet were touching my car’s roof. He bent down and started to eat my pussy with all his might. I started to enjoy that and then my moaning started. Hearing me moan he put one finger inside my wet pussy and started to finger me. My moaning got louder and then he said:

“Tu saali bahut baadi randi hai.”

After some more fingering he stopped and took off his pants and sat on the seat with his dick upright. It was a very hairy dick as usual and the one eyed monster was staring at me. Without him saying anything I grabbed the dick and put it in my mouth as I was really hungry for it. I sucked it so hard that the shop keeper started to moan now and held my head and pushed it further down on his dick.

After a while he got real excited and hard and pulled me with my hair and made me lie down on the seat on my side. He got behind me and slid his dick in my pussy from the back. He started to fuck me real hard and I could feel the car rocking. I just imagined what someone might think if he saw the car from the outside. I had never had car sex before and the thought of me being fucked in the center of Delhi in a car by a stranger made me really horny and wet, so I started to respond to his fucking even more.

He then got on top of me and fucked me more and more and more. After a while he was ready to cum and sprayed the cum all over my body and just fell on me then. We didn’t move for a while as we both were exhausted. He then moved and took a seat next to me and asked me to clean his dick by licking it. I obeyed him and started to lick his dick. He then said:

“By God kya choot hai teri yaar. Mazza aa gaya. Dil karta hai poora din tujhe thokta rahoo.”

I looked at him with his dick in my mouth and gave him a smile. I was feeling very comfortable by then and was very horny. But I hadn’t orgasmed till then and hence said:

“Phir tujhe rok kaun raha hai. Aur thokle.”

He smiled at me and got hard again. He made me sit on top of him, slid his dick inside my wet pussy and started to fuck me again. I was really horny by then and I was jumping on him like crazy. He took my boobs in his mouth and was eating them like crazy. I was holding him by his hair and pushing his face more and more in my breasts and wanted him to take more of my boobs in his mouth. Just then the car door was opened. I Gasped!
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-12-2022, 06:19 PM