Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update 3

After the 5th person, Ghumar came in and asked me to join him outside for some food as it was time for my break. He passed me a bedspread and asked me to tie it around me. I followed him to another room, which was the kitchen and 4 other girls were there wearing just bedspreads like I was. One was making some tea and the other was making some food and the other two were just sitting next to them chatting and enjoying some tea. I guess these were my new friends now.

Ghumar asked me to sit down with those girls and said to the girls:

“Madam ka khayal rakhna, yeh aaj se hamarey saath kaam karegi.”

The girls passed me some tea and were very nice to me. They all were brown and black in color and looked like they were from far off villages from other states like Bihar and Orissa. One of them was from the eastern states like Sikkim or something as she looked like one. They all were intrigues as to why was I here and working to which I replied:

“Mujhe acha lagta hai yeh karna.”

All of them laughed and one of them replied:

“Memsahib toh bahut tharki hain. Yeh toh phir sahi jagah aayi hai. Yaha to usko din raat chodenge yaha ke saaley tharki kuttey.”

Then the other one said:

“Meri to choot sooj jaat hai yeh tharki kutto ka lund le le kar. Abhi to memsahib ne shuru hi kiya hai, aur iski toh choot phad hi denge yaha ke kuttey.”

Then she looked at me and inquired:

“Aaj kitne lund liye tuney?”

It was such a demeaning question and I couldn’t believe I was actually being asked that when I was lying there naked and sitting on a floor. But it excited me to live this kinda life and I replied:

“5 customer key aur sabse pehle Ghumar Singh.”

All of them again laughed and one of them said:

“Ohh! Kaisa laga Ghumar ka saap? Mazza aaya?”

I said:

“Haan lekin bahut dard hua. Bahut bada hai.”

She said:

“Arey abhi dard hua hai baad mein tu usse bheek maangegi chudne ke liye kyuki phir mazza hi usse aayega. Sabse zyada jab woh saap teri gaand mein ghusse ga.”

I was shocked and I replied back in disgust:

“Nahi nahi mein labhi apni gaand mein nahi ghussney doongi.”

They all smiled and said:

“Woh toh time hi batayega.”

I replied:

“Tum kitni baar karti ho ek din mein?”

They said:

“15 – 20 ek din mein aur kabhi kabhi usse bhi zyada.”

The girl from Sikkim was the only fair looking one there besides me and her name was Vimmi.

They said:

“Yaha par Vimmi sabse zyada leti hai, iska record hai 32 ek din me.”

I was shocked and asked how was that possible. To which Vimmi replied:

“Arey saaley kuttey uss din ek saath teen teen karke aaye they mujhe chodne. Mein uss din 20 ghantey tak chud rahi thi. Meri choot poori laal ho gayi thi aur mere saare jism par muth hi muth thi.”

I was looking at her with my eyes wide and my jaw dropped. I was so so so shocked. Just then Ghumar came in and said to me:

“Chal ab kaam par lagja chutti khattam.”

It was getting really late and I had to get back home as I also had to drive back to Palika bazaar and pick up my car and go home. It would have been impossible to reach home on time if I didn’t leave now. So I told Ghumar the same and said that I really had to go and he needs to understand else it would be a serious problem for myself and also him. He didn’t agree at first and asked me to stay for the night and then I can go in the morning but I explained to him how it was impossible. After some more explaining he agreed and said that one of his assistants will drop him but he wanted me to come back again. I agreed as I kind of liked it here and wanted to come back again. He wanted me to spend an entire night the next time I come and I agreed to that as I said I’d make arrangements the next time.

I dressed up and then Ghumar came in my room and said:

“Dekh mujhse chalaki karne ki koshish mat kariyo. Teri choot ke liye mainey bahut paise diye hai aur mein woh vasool karoonga.”

He then took out his phone and showed me a video of me being fucked by one of the guys. My jaw dropped again and I had tears coming down from my eyes.

I said:

“Yeh please delete kar do. Mere ghar waaley mujhe maar dalenge agar yeh dekh liya toh.”

He said:

“Yeh koi nahi dekhega jab tak tu yaha pe aati rahegi chup chap. Jis din tuney natak kiya uss din yeh video tere baap ke pass bahut chayega aur har dukan par iski CD bhi pahuch jayegi.”

I agreed and said that would do exactly what he wants.

I walked down the stairs and was greeted by Ghumar’s assistant on a bike. I sat behind him and he dropped me to Palika Bazzar parking and said that he would wait for me to get my car out as he would follow me to my house. He also said that he would pick me up form Palika bazaar day after at 4PM. I agreed to all that and went back home and slept like a dog.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-12-2022, 05:03 PM