Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Update 2

He said: “Madam yeh to har insaan ki zaroorat hoti hai, abhi CD dekh kar aap apni chut ko mazaa hi do ge na? Jab apko ek asli admi ka lund mil sakta hai aur upar se paise bhi toh kyu nahi? Aap try to kar ke dekhiye ek baar, agar acha nahi lagey to aap phir mat karna.”
Ab aage-

I don’t know what happened to me but I decided to give it a try and said OK. But I told him that I couldn’t stay for long as I have to be back home soon. It was about 11 am in the morning at that time. Also, I inquired about the place and all as I didn’t want it to be anywhere near where I lived or near any of my relatives places. He named some village near an Industrial area on the border of Delhi and Haryana, which is very isolated from the residential areas so I was satisfied.

He asked me to leave my car here itself as it would take too long to reach there by car and he took out his motorcycle. It took us about 40 mins to reach there and the place was a sight. The place was a very very filthy area and was about 2 km on a muddy pathway from the main road. I never knew that such places existed in Delhi. All the building there were one to two story and were just brick buildings with no paint or rendering on them. The road leading inside the village was wide enough for just one car to fit and hence all we found there were cycles, scooters and motorcycles. There were no asphalt roads and hence just a path made of stones and mud. Being an offshoot from a main road and being such a remote area it was full of so many people and so many small shops. I always wondered were all the cheap and menial labourers lived and now I knew. Everyone from the menial bricklayer to the jamadars and MCD karamcharis infested the colony and this was the place they called home. I was petrified to be here and had even lost track of my way back to the main road. Ultimately, we stopped in front of a very old and broken down building which had it’s brick skeleton on display just like the other building without any paint or plastering on them. All the buildings seemed like they were abandoned half way through there construction but I guess that's how these people lived.

After parking the bike the guy guided me to the entrance of the building and then we walked our way to the first floor of the building. There were no doors or windows anywhere in the building. Rooms which people wanted to block off where bolted shut with old timber ply’s and curtains were used instead of doors and windows everywhere. On the first floor we were greeted by a tall guy in a kurta payjama and a crew cut. He seemed very much like a Haryana jaat and the moment he met the shop keeper and spoke, his accent confirmed that he really was one.

I was made to stand near the main entrance next to staircase of the first floor while those two guys went on one side to talk with each other. From where I was standing I couldn’t get a good look of the entire place but I just saw two rooms which again used curtains instead of doors. After about five minutes a girl in a towel came out from one of the rooms. Her hair were open and she came out while attempting to tie her hair. She was just wearing a towel around her. She was a typical house maid looking type of a girl with a slightly overweight figure. A few moments after that a guy came out of the same room while buttoning his shirt. When he went pass by the girl he took out five hundred rupee notes and gave it in the girls hands and started to walk towards me as I was standing next to the staircase exit. While approaching me he kept on looking at me from head to toe. When he came near me he stood still and looked at me from head to toe and started to touch me to on my waist and then work his way up to my breasts. I tried to stop him but it was no luck. So the haryanwi jat shouted at him and asked him to leave me alone. So he walked pass by me and went down. Now I saw the shop keeper getting handed a bunch of notes by the jaat and then they shook hands and started walking towards me.

The shopkeeper came to me and while pointing to the jaat said: “Madam yeh hai Ghumar Singh, yeh aapka khayal rakhengey ab. Aap inke saath jayiye”

Ghumar Singh took hold of my arm guided me inside the flat. There were rooms on both sides and just had curtains on the entrances. Ghumar Singh then in his thick jaat accent said:

“Aayo madam, ab aap ithar kaam karogi. Teri choot ka pehle mein test drive lunga phir tu kaam par lag jayiyo.”

This really scared me but excited me too. My wish of being treated like a whore was coming true. But the fact that I would be working here scared me as my understanding was that I would just try it once and if I didn’t like it I could turn it down. But looking at the place and with the kind of people around me I didn’t want to open my mouth in rebellion or even ask a simple question. I decided to see how things go and if things got too out of hand I’ll do something about it then.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-12-2022, 02:07 PM