Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Lies, cheating, hiding things, Morally wrong, slut, whore ..anything else? Multiply that with infinity then you will see Krish, he has done each of those in many ways possible..only thing he didn't do is have sex with other women and he doesn't need to..he gets more kick and thrill to see his wife fucked than he himself pursue other women which is no less crime or when he constantly imagines himself to be someone else fucking his wife and all these are main reasons why she is in this state now with Desai....no matter how many faults or mistakes they do they belong to each other as that's how they have survived till now. Desai will never get Meera!

As for Meera, i think the thing that triggered Meera to get close to Desai is she strongly believes that he has changed for her and changed his entire life for her..She always misses one thing from Krish and its not even sex or great sex..She feels Krish never takes her love for him seriously, he plays with it with his fantasies and proved many times that he loves his fantasies more than their love and it scares Meera that she would lose him if he continues to push her towards other men but Krish being Krish never understood her pain..he continued to play with it and pushed her towards Desai, at one point of time in their life Krish would only get horny if he is encountered with any event related to other men and his wife...and when she stopped responding to Desai completely due to Krish's behavior and her mistake with Ashish , she pushed Desai away...Desai changed his game and turned saint for her and that triggered her and the thought that person like Desai could change so much for her attracted her back to him and on top of that his attention to her needs and eventually his love for her made her realize what she is missing in Krish , she has not yet lost her love for Krish but she could definitely compare and see the differences on one end her husband who always plays with their lives despite loving her , which could bring her so much stress of constantly trying to cope with his needs(fantasy) and yet make sure she doesn't lose herself in his fantasies and on the other end one person who gave his all to be with her. The fact she has yet to know is Desai is not a changed man. Will Meera change Krish and get back her love or continue to get manipulated by Desai?

I would not think Meera would sleep with Desai again if she knew he slept with other women. so maybe the truth about morning sessions needs to be out to move this story towards some direction....If truly Desai fucked others while being in this affair esp the morning sessions it would break Meera's perception towards him or even if he is just manipulating Krish in morning sessions she would realize that he is not a changed man. We have to see if there is more recording left for us to hear and more things to come out..We might get one more night of Desai and Meera probably , Krish might want to hear again the last night and also second reason so he could plant the recorder back in the room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 20-12-2022, 03:53 AM