Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
1.Even after krish recovered, meera didn't shift to her master bedroom and continue to using the other room. This is a surprise for me. Whole saturday day time she was in home and not shifted any thing from her temporary room to their marrital bedroom. When desai purchased dress she went to her room to change it . Why she is not ready to shift? To whom she is waiting for?

2. Why meera particularly insisted Desai to come for marriage function? Why she hold hand and allow him to hold her around in the function? Then why she complained to Krish that people misunderstood them as a couple? As I told earlier, I belive, that was her social experiment. Even Desai may not know her intention.

3. Meera still love krish?? I don't know? and I don't feel so. Will you break the promises given to your most loved one? When Will you break your own stand and decision ? Usually not but you may break for a person who is more important than others or may be due to blackmailing. Otherwise NO. Meera assured to krish that she will be careful in public and never create any public memory again. But she herself break the promise made to her husband and made a lot of PDA in marriage party with Desai. Why? I believe she is in love with him or He is more important than krish to break the promises.

She herself take a stand that she will not sleep with Desai till krish recovered . Krish himself many times indicated that no need to take such a hard stand. When he told to her that he didn't mind even if she sleep with him in their home with Desai, she was rock hard on her decision. When desai revealed to meera that krish is ok with it, she immediately buy the proposal and break her stand and promises. But don't forget to put the blame on krish. She already know that krish will recover in a few days. It is a matter of a few more days wait. Then why did she break her own stand ? Why to put blame on krish? And meera even revealed to krish that both meera and Desai expected this. Then why she made this fuzz?
When krish himself told meera many times that don't be hard on her decision, meera was strong in her stand but suddenly ok for it when desai asked. Why she break her owns strong stand? For krish... Big No. If it is for krish, when he already indicated to relax her stand, she could have agreed. Remember that, that was the only instant Desai asked to her to give sexual intimacy during the recovery of Krish (Desai was so carful to not ask any sexual intimacy to meera due to her stand). As she was waiting for his request, she Immediately buy it. So she was waiting for Desai to request himself . She already fall for him.

3.How desai know about meera's safe period? How come he dictate krish to use condom? Why meera is ok with that? What is the problem for Desai if krish and meera have sex without condom? Why meera is ok for sex with Desai without any protection? But ok for her husband to use protection?? Why she didn't ask Desai to wear condom? May be Desai is already have better position in meera's heart than krish. So she is ok for accident pregnancy with desai but not with krish.

4.why Meera ready to sleep with Desai immediately after krish? Reversal is not allowed citing some shallow reasons.

5. Why she faked the orgasam?. Lets buy the argument that to save krish pride. But when Desai asked her not to save his pride, she immediately laughed and said that she was faking it. She had an opportunity to save her husband pride even after revealing the faking. Because krish is having sex after two months and can't expect to stay long. So it is expected. When Desai having sex with meera in car after the break of 3 month, He was not able to bring her to the peak and he was also not last long. Meera could have use this to protect her husband pride and put down Desai along with revealing the faking. She could have say something like this " Yes Desai, I was faking it to make him feel better. Remember he is having sex after two month. When you had sex with me in car after a long break, you also not able to bring me near the peak. Compared to that, today's sex with krish is much better ". If she say something similar to this, she could have protect her husband pride and put Desai in his place. Why she wanted to be so honest with Desai? Answer is well known.

6. When krish had a performance anxiety in sex, he seriously thought about seeking medical help. Krish sexual problem like performance anxiety after Desai fucked meera, even sometime not lasting long in bed etc are very silly medical issues. There are many proven medication for such things. But meera was strongly opposed krish seeking medical help. Why?? Why she don't want krish to seek professional help for his problems? Is she afraid that krish may reveals his cuckold lifestyle to doctor? Is she afraid that, doctor may give therapy to come out of his cuckold nature? Is she afraid that, medication may help krish to perform much better in sex and eventually he may distance from his fantasy and so that she also lose her fantasy as well. Remember that krish give up the idea of medical help after meera having a loud orgasam with krish during subsequent night. The question is, did she fake it at that time also??

6. I belive that there are two big manipulators in this story. One is Desai and another is Meera. I am curious to know that who is better manipulator. Once Desai was sent out by meera, she immediately started to reveals with krish about Meera and Desai sex. And Krish started to behave as Desai in bed. When ever krish say his name, meera had orgasam. Again is she faked those orgasam to bring back Desai? There is high possibility.

7. Being a husband why krish was not able to recognize that meera is faking but Desai. Every women body when she reach the peak behave in a unique way and their mind do not have any controll how their body react when they reach the orgasmic bliss. In general someone will have a loud moaning, someone may have shaking legs or whole body shaking, or squirting, or completely silent with some kind of feeling through out the body ( can not explain by words), someone may pass out temporary etc or having any of the combination of above. So every women body have their own unique way of reacting to the orgasam and it will have same pattern when she reaches the peak as mind don't have any control over the body when she hit the peak. Krish is not able to identify that she faking because as per the krish past experience that is the way meera behave when she is having orgasam. But Desai know that, that was not the way her body react when she reaches the peak. So he is able to identify that she is faking. So there is a reasonable doubt that she was faking orgasam for a long time with krish. If so, she was cheating krish without open about this throughout their married life.

8. When meera explained to Desai about why she can't leave krish, she stated the reason in a big paragraph. The take a way is that she can not live with out krish. ... But that don't prove she love krish. A fish can't live outside the water. That doesn't mean fish is in love with water. If you read the meera's explanation, she never mention the love angle. If she add one sentance like this "' I don't know perhaps through my experience............. I know one thing that I love krish only. I am deeply in love with him" . If she said she love krish than anything, that will give a clear indications to Desai that irrespective of his manipulation, he can not have meera and also reveals to him that she don't love desai. But through out her explanation she didn't say the love angle to Desai. But during the sexual act, she multiple times told to Desai that she love Desai. Remember after desai revealed to krish hat meera also told love words during the sex (which cause meera to send out Desai), meera was so careful not to reciprocate love words to Desai. Here also initally she was careful to reply but when he persistent, she confessed. Why? There is a good reason to belive that she is in love with Desai and not with krish. Krish is the water for fish ( meera)

9. Both meera and desai planned about saturday night annal sex. But when krish asked about his plan for leaving, meera acted like she don't know anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 18-12-2022, 10:08 AM