Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
This took place 2 years back. One day post after-noon at around 3 O’ clock, I had gone to the car parking area which was in the basement of our office building. I went and sat inside my car parked in some dark corner and started smoking cigarette. The basement is used only for car parking and there is one small room in the basement which is used to dispatch courier letters. All the lights inside the basement were switched off and only one tube light near the dispatch section is glowing and also there is some light coming from court below glass from the corners of the basement. Dispatch is done by a 32 year old aunty. She sits in the dispatch room located in some corner in the basement. While I was sitting inside my car smoking a cigarette, I saw aunty coming out from the dispatch room and walking towards the gutter. There is one small gutter running in the middle of the garage. That gutter consists of drainage water flowing from somewhere and paan spits. After going near that gutter, she placed her legs on either side of the gutter. Then she lifted her saree and petticoat till her thighs and the she just bent her legs a bit backwards. Now she started peeing into that gutter standing without exposing her pussy outside. Since that gutter was near her dispatch room and there is one tube light near her dispatch room, I was able to see the scene very clearly sitting in my car. Forget her pissing pose, the moment she raised her saree and petticoat till her thighs, I got aroused seeing her fat thighs.
[+] 1 user Likes manoj43's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by manoj43 - 16-12-2022, 05:46 PM