Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(16-12-2022, 02:24 AM)RCF Wrote: Thanks for the summary on open questions but there are more subtle one's that should also be addressed than these obvious ones.

1. Who will reveal the true nature of Desai and show him his place? He needs to be defeated and he needs to understand that in life despite him trying in many crooked ways there are things that he cannot buy or steal for himself. He needs an ending like Das- defeated and shame, will he get it?
2. What are real intentions of Desai? We all know he is acting and faking himself to be good to get Meera but what is his plan? It does seem like Marrying Meera is his ultimate goal but is that it or there is more?  
3. Desai doesn't give anything free..why did he give the company to Krish?
4. Meera's thoughts - Biggest question mark for every one is the behavior of Meera which raised many questions and many even felt that she should end up with Desai or Krish should leave her to regain his self respect.Though this is all his doing in starting the wheels into motion.
     - Biggest question is what is it about Desai that has undone Meera? Is it only sexual skill that could bring her to peaks that she has not seen before him or anything else?
     - We have seen Meera behave oddly out of character many times in part 3 esp since she has started her affair with Desai
          a)   Public display of affection/Willing to go out openly with Desai
          b)  When alone with Desai she doesn't like hearing badly about Krish but when Desai and Meera are with Krish she openly converses about his cuck nature with Desai and sometimes attributes the affair to this nature rather than own it herself as on many occasions the plan was made between themselves rather than the involvement of Krish , Good example is giving anal pleasure to Desai is a decision she took by herself with Desai and also some other minor instances. Meera has the tendency to push her enjoyment into the account of Krish though its Krish who initiated this affair and blessed it unlike many previous encounters there is definitely development beyond physical which she shares with Desai and she never owns it. Every time Krish questions her enjoyment, she answers with a question if this is not something he likes? that is the reason she is doing it. Its true but not if you plan alone and execute alone. That uncharacteristic approach to deviate from previous affairs where couple planned and enjoyed together is seen here, Meera should explain.
         c)   She doesn't want Desai to invest in her company as she doesn't want to be in a boss and employee relationship rather be personal but at the same time encouraged Krish to take the security agency for free making him in debt with Desai. why is there difference here if she doesn't wanted to be indebted to Desai then so should be Krish. Agreed that Krish developed it but initial amount for setting up should have been given back and Meera not pointing that is weird.
         d) She has become bold and reckless in this affair as if she doesn't care about her image. Spending night with Desai when Piyush is in the house is very unlike Meera. Is she the same person who panicked when she was caught with Sadashiv or worried Meera when some one saw her going into the car with Desai.
         e) Why did she not condemn in the reception that Desai is not her husband to the guests there and behave properly , nothing wrong in going with a friend but how we behave defines us and letting them think that they are a couple? Result of which her neighbor and his friend now think oddly about Meera? What is she trying to achieve?
         f) The entire episodes of sindhoor and first night are cringe worthy in my opinion..she doesn't need expletives or drama to start an affair with Desai when Krish himself want it to happen but there is a limit to what you do in the affair, why would she let Desai put sindhoor? Why would she make it a first night? Every women preserves their first night experience or at least i think it should be one of a kind and repeating that with Desai is just undone. She calls Desai other husband, what in the name of god is she thinking?
         g) Main uncharacteristic thing about whole part 3 is and this could be just for me as many believe that Meera is same in previous parts too though i disagree - Meera usually indulges into an affair with a person approved by her husband and once she does that she never maintains emotional attachment into the affair and always is on her toes to look out for anything that could get her marriage or her relationship with Krish in trouble  and we have seen her confessing many times to Krish as well in fear of losing him esp when she betrayed Krish with her boss she could have kept it secret and no way Ashish would have revealed it to Krish yet we saw that she confessed it to Krish very same evening and asked for his forgiveness , the very same Meera now would not end her affair with Desai even when he confesses that he loves her and on top of it he is questioning her commitment to Krish and aren't his intention plain and clear trying to snatch Meera from Krish and why is Meera not reacting aggressively?
         h) The same question in a different angle - If Krish cannot see or hear the details of the affair which usually is the thrill for the couple then why did she even start it unless this affair is for her rather than for Krish? If Yes why is she not honest about it. If No then why is she not at least describing the details to Krish in such a way so the first reason she gave is in no way possible. She could cut down the closeness and focus more on the details related to the sex. Would have kept Krish satisfied and not to attempt anything foolish. Unless her second reason explains this one.
        I) Main and important question for me and which made me even question Meera's intentions now - She has acknowledged in this episode to Desai that he is a great man and no problem with that but she also mentioned she doesn't always need great things so is she acknowledging that what she has with Krish is not great? Is she only talking about sex or relationship?
       J) The inevitable question for all other readers but not for me as i still believe in Meera's love for Krish - Does Meera love Desai which she hasn't yet realized herself or in denial? Is that the reason for all these abnormalities in her behavior? If yes then does she love Krish? If yes how can one love both?         
5. Krish's thoughts - Though we read the story from POV we still do not have full disclosure on this thoughts
     -  What makes Krish push his wife for an affair and yet feel bad when she goes through it, i have this question since last two parts as well but never got real answer-
        He wishes to see his wife being fucked or at least listen to the details but his afterthoughts are always not pointing to his cuckold nature..its like when his desire is met he feels bad or at least not happy for what happened...phrases like "Here we go my wife is going into the bedroom again with her lover leaving me all alone" "Seeing them going holding hands together is no fun" these thoughts doesn't correlate with the same guy who planned to make it happen. I have seen the above scenario even when she is not that close to the other person so Desai factor is not the reason.
     -  Why does Krish behave submissively towards Meera? He never speaks his mind in many situations, even when Meera is blaming him for something which both are equally responsible?

Main issues the couple needs to resolve

- Lack of communication..never hide anything from each other - Krish in particular has lot to reveal , phone calls with Desai, Recordings, Piyush knowing the secret..His closeness with Parvati and his voyeuristic nature for Nidhi and also his conversations with Desai.
 - Place trust on each other and resolve any issues by talking to each other
 - Reveal your dark desires to each other ( Krish's case he has fantasized Desai and Meera for a very long time and made plans but didn't reveal it to Meera ,
 In Meera's case she had the best sex with Desai , though she tried to avoid Desai in her life she was not completely honest..her honesty would have made Krish  cautious about not to bring Desai back into their life but she chose to hide details about the night she spent with Desai and how much she enjoyed it. why? )
 - Share your thoughts and opinions with out worrying about offending each other(Particularly Krish in this case has many thoughts but never reveals to Meera,
 he doesn't like her making fun of his Cuck nature and also her public display of closeness with Desai yet never aggressively questions it, Meera has hidden many thoughts from Krish related to Desai so she is equally to blame in everything)
 - More importantly they need to resolve the bedroom issues - Bring back the passion and lust for each other..Desai cannot take place in their minds or conversations when they are alone together)

It is not impossible to resolve these issues but only possible if they are honest with each other and willing to apologize to each other for the mess they made in their life and take responsibility on their shoulders and not place the blame on others and more importantly get rid of Desai for ever of course defeat him in his own game and send him home.

Agree to all the points. In any normal relation with these adventures the couple trusts eachother than the third person.

The biggest issue is communication. The couple still does not realise that their marriage is falling apart. The adventures are secondary when marriage is in trouble. Here both meera and krish are focused on their sexual satisfaction than their marriage. Will they ever realise that their marriage or relationship is in trouble? They have talked this before with eachother but here they are least bother about it. How can they both blindly follow desai on whatever he is doing with them.

Both Meera and Krish are not communicating with each other seriously on what is happening in their life. This is something any couple will talk on priority before and after any adventure. It looks like they are carelessly flowing with the wind that desai has created.

Confrontation between meera and krish is really required here. They are just acting like hey are girlfriend and boyfriend. As a married couple they have to talk and confront each other given their history with similar adventures.

Krish's behaviour of spying and distrusting meera will be a bigger reason to break their marriage.

Will this story be a regular cuckhold story where a couple is destoryed by a third person or they overcome these challenges is to be know in coming updates.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 16-12-2022, 02:50 AM