Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(15-12-2022, 09:45 PM)manasi Wrote: Meera doesn’t want Krish to witnesses her union with Desai for two reasons. 1st reason is explicitly narrated and the 2nd reason is withheld.

Khemucha has logically arrived into a conclusion of possible reason. How much correct he is may or may not be disclosed. At least, it has not been revealed yet for the very reason that Desai is not upset and so Meera also. They both are looking forward for a memorable Sunday night with Anal of course.  I think the exact revelation may not carry much weightage on Krish’s reactions, as he should be able to resolve logically. The 2nd reason is such that Meera is afraid of admitting. It means something on which she doesn’t have control. Also she is certain that by observing their sexual act, Krish will surely realise the very reason, the reason critically have enough potential to expose herself, her dark sides. The reason could destabilize her image and possibly cost her marriage also. Interestingly, even being partner, Desai has no knowledge about it. The only possibility being her false claims of having multiple partners to please Krish would be proved wrong. She would be exposed to her own desire of carnal pleasures. Krish would discover that he had never satisfied his wife. So, Krish’s observation would expose her of her chemistry with Desai and her orgasmic reactions along with her camouflaged  claim of implicating Krish for everything. He will also realise the quality of his performance in bed. It would be difficult to convince Krish to stay in relationship.

As I have told many times that Meera remained married to Krish not out of love but under compulsion. Her compulsion should make her suspicious on the fact that Krish is already distancing himself from her. Her womanly instinct should caution her unless author decides otherwise. Presently, Krish’s realisation is of more important than of Meera’s.

What’s  are the confirmed  new realisations for Krish?

1. Meera lies to him as and when required. Meera blatantly lied about Desai’s planning of Sunday night stay when Krish asked, though she was part of the planning. Even if the couple continue married relationship, it won’t be easy for Krish to accept Meera on face value in future.

2. Meera may have never been physically satisfied by him. This is critical. Krish would be certain to accept that he has never given her orgasm. Meera has always faked her orgasm and committed adultery only for getting sexual satisfaction elsewhere. His inadequacy only drove Meera to extreme. Review of past experiences would only manifest his realisation. He will forget that he had brought orgasmic pleasure to other women. He will only remember that he could never satisfy his wife. Meera is sympathetic to his inadequacy. For any sensitive man this is too humiliating to digest. For any sensitive man, this is enough for a decision.

3. Meera is against in any sort of sexual act with him immediately after her union with Desai. Though she gives different reasons, she acts in reverse when the characters are reversed also proves his inadequacy. Only out of sympathy, she hides the truth.

4. Meera is married to him under compulsion but love. She had earlier thought of leaving him many times. She returned to him not because of love but out of compulsion. The societal embargo compelled her against her willingness. She is forced to remain married to ward off unwanted attentions.

5. Meera loves Desai though she doesn’t  want to accept clearly on vested interest. She trusts Desai more than him. In comparison to him, Desai  outwits him in every field. Desai is on good books of Meera and she would have accepted Desai in her life, if she hadn’t been sympathetic to him.

6. Desai is interested to own Meera completely on contrary to his claims and accordingly manipulating the situations in his favour. Only Meera’s refusal is keeping Desai at bay and the reason for refusal is Meera’s obligation to maintain marital status with Krish. She is not denying Desai out of love for Krish. She finds Krish’s lifestyle is preferred to her needs to be fulfilled.

Krish is projected as a sensitive husband deeply in love with Meera. He had no much problem to share her body as long as he was confident on his love and Meera’s devotion. He was sceptical to Meera Desai chemistry. He was more eager to decode that chemistry, the hidden bonding outside sex, which made him risking his life. The confidence is shattered. Now, he realises the ground realities, his position in the eyes of Meera.

Any sensitive person would decide in favour of freedom of his love. Only resolution Krish can have is to get Meera freedom to decide because he loves her and wants her to be happy. Earlier Meera walked out of his life. Now it’s turn for Krish to repeat the same.

manasi

Agree with most of the points you have mentioned. Meera would like things to continue as it is. She is in love with Desai's power (both in terms of money and sexual prowess).  Krish should make the decision to leave Meera for his own sake. He has become the slave of Desai by accepting a job in his company. 
He needs to man up and accept reality and leave Meera . Meera is a selfish lady and her love and care for Krish are just sweet talks. It may be revealed that Meera and Desai have been fooling Krish all along. Nobody knows what happened between them in the hotel where they met without Krish's consent or  in the sugarcane farm where Meera and Desai were left alone for good 30-45 mins. She does not even wait for Krish's consent now and has been making decisions or her own.

Lots of questions need to be answered, I hope the writer writes an episode from Meera's POV .
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by abhinay67 - 15-12-2022, 10:28 PM