Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
A spiritual Day

Purva stopped narrating and said, Ok I've told you a lot. Enough for today. Now let me sleep.
I tried to convince her to tell more. What happened after she returned to the slum. But she refused to tell me then. She said she'll tell me later.
I tried to insert my tool inside her holes, but she requested me to not do that as she was feeling too tired and sleepy.
I said, ok. I'll not do any movement but just let me insert my tool inside your pussy. I'll just fall asleep like that.
She said, Ok. But not into my pussy. Insert into my asshole. She said that in hindi. " Thik hai, ghusao, lekin meri chut me nahi, meri gaand me ghusao".
Hearing those words from her mouth made me more horny.
Purva lifted one leg and wrapped my hips with that leg.
I inserted my hardened dick into her asshole.
Me : Purva I've one more request.
Purva : Uff what again? Let me sleep.
Me: Yes you sleep now. I'll not disturb you. But Can you do one thing in the morning tomorrow?
Purva : What?
Me : It was really amazing to hear that you worshiped god naked at Vimla Auntie's house. So…
Purva : So?
Me: Soooo…. Please Purva make a Puja tomorrow. Our Deities have been starving for  a long time. Nowadays you don't worship our deities.
Purva : Who told you this?
I used to worship everyday. Yes you can say that, I didn't worship our gods since last week as you brought that Bhola in our house. And since then my lifestyle has changed. And I couldn't get any opportunity to worship.
Ok. I'll worship our deities tomorrow.
Me : But you've to do it in no clothes.
Purva : Are you mad?
Me: Why Purva? Didn't you do this before? It's all about your mind Purva. All about mind. Just keep your mind sacred. Nothing matters if your mind is sacred.
Purva : Ok ok. Now sleep and let me sleep.

Purva fell asleep soon. But my dick was not getting calm. And I need to bring the cum out of my dick to make it calm.
So I started moving my hips slowly and started imagining her according to her narrations. And soon I reached the peak and I sprayed my cum inside my sleeping slut wife.
I set the alarm at 6 in the morning. And went to sleep.

Next morning Purva woke up and pushed me. Hey, why did you set the alarm so early? You broke my dream so early and now you're sleeping. Come on, wake up.
I murmur, Ummm Purva let me sleep and you also sleep again.
She pushed me again and said, oo then let our god in starvation again.
Hearing that I quickly opened my eyes and sat on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and asked, are you really going to worship like this, Purva?
She blushed and said, my beloved husband suffered so many things and emotional turmoils for me. So, can't I do just this little thing for him?
But I don't want to worship like this after all.
Let me get freshen up and you also go to the kids washroom and get fresh and take a bath.
Saying this she went to the toilet and I also went to the kids toilet.
Hearing the noise the kids also woke up.
After my bath I told Apu to take a bath and get ready for the Puja and also prepare Sami for the Puja.
I was so excited that I can't explain.
I had seen her worshiping in wet saree or in wet Gamchha also. But she never worships naked in front of me.
She came out of the room with the new phone in her hand.
Purva said, Tarun , I don't have Bhola's number saved in this phone.
Please call him and tell him to buy and bring some Garland and some sweets. And I'm going to pick up some flowers from the garden.
And tell him if Pankaj wants to come then bring him with him.
I called Bhola and instructed him about the Puja as Purva told me and then I saw Purva was picking some flowers from our garden.
I was feeling a little worried as she was picking flowers in the garden. She was totally naked. The morning sun was reflecting on her fair and smooth skin. She was glowing like a golden moving statue.
At any time anyone could see her.
But she was careless about that. In her logic, she can be naked in her own house. It was her own house, her own garden. So she could be naked there. And as you all know she had no worry to be seen naked by others as she had no shame at all.
And then I was surprised to see Nazma was entering the gate in a tiny school girl skirt and a tight school shirt.
It was around 6.30 in the morning.
What is she doing here now? I thought.
I went outside.
Purva hugged her and greeted her.
I asked Nazma, what are you doing here in this early morning?
She giggled and replied, Papa I was feeling bored in my room. So I told my Ammu that I've special class in my tuition and from there I'll go to the school and from there I'll go to my math tuition and from there computer coaching.
Purva laughed and said, noughty girl. You've planned for the whole day hummm?
Nazma giggled.
I said, Ok , now come in. Somebody can see your mamma.
We all laughed.
I noticed that her school skirt was much shorter than the previous day and the shirt was also tighter.
The waistline of the skirt was started just on her waist bone and the hemline had ended near her mid thighs. And there was maybe a two centimeter gap between her shirt and the skirt.
And that shirt had only one pocket on her left chest. So the right chest has no extra cover on it. But that shirt was thicker than the previous one.
The skirt was plited. While she was walking the skirt was slinging and lifting a little.
It was obvious that she was not wearing any bra. But as her body and the chest was not grown fully so she was not looking provocative or slutty.
In my opinion she was looking sweet, innocent and attractive.
But I don't know what others would think of seeing her on the road walking in those tiny skirts and tight shirts. After all she was in her sweet 16.
Anyway, Nazma went straight to the kids room.
I whispered to Purva, now? Do you want to take a bath again?
Purva looked at me in confusion and asked why?
Oh I understand. She got angry.
Do you believe in the religious barrier, Tarun?
Shame on you.
I fumbled and said, no no. Purva I didn't mean that. I want to say that she is coming from outside so…..
Purva : So????
Bhola will also come from outside with the things for ritual.
Me : Ah Purva Sorry.
She nodded her head and said, Tarun, clean the trash from your mind. We all are human beings and our creator is the same. The Almighty. Be sacred.
Nazma came out with Sami on her lap. And They both were naked.
Apu was following them in his shorts.
I was amazed to see Nazma. How easily and how soon she wiped the shame out of her mind and become so casual in nude. 

Purva asked Nazu, Nazzu , did you take a bath in the morning?
Nazma said, yes mamma. But why?
Purva asked, Do you have any problem with worshiping our religious deities? I mean do you have any religious barriers?
Nazma smiled and replied something. Something that made me proud of her.
She smiled and said, No mamma , I've no religious barrier. I think this universe was created by some power. Some universal power had created all of us. Our Earth and her living creatures all had been created by some mighty power. We don't know about that power. But it can't be possible that my creator is different and yours is different. We all were created by the same power. But we don't know about that power. But yes it exists. Different people worship that power in different ways. It can't be possible that your way of worshiping is correct and mine is wrong. Or mine is correct and yours is correct.
We all worship him or her in our own way. I think we all are right. Right till we are respecting the power and respecting his or her creation. And respecting each other.
We all were mesmerized by that speech.
Purva couldn't hold her expression and asked, wow Nazzu. Wow. From where you learned this philosophy?
Nazma smiled and said, my History teacher had taught me about Swami Vivekananda and his Guru Ramakrishna Paramhansh Dev.
And I always admire and obey their thoughts.
Purva hugged her along with Sami on her lap.
She got a little emotional.
And then she said, I'm so proud of you Nazzu.
Apu,see and learn something from her.
After that she said, ok then, Naz you and Sami go and put these flowers in the lord's room.
Sami, Show Didi the room.
Nazma and Sami went up to the stairs.
There's a small room beside The roof door, dedicated to our lords.
Purva went to the kitchen and started preparing halwa and puri for puja.
Nazma came down and went to the kitchen to help Purva.
After half an hour Bhola came with Pankaj with garlands of flowers and Sweets and some more things for religious rituals.

They went to the kitchen.
I didn't see Nazma's reaction but I knew that if she felt ashamed in front of them then that would fade away within minutes.
Anyway I heard that they  greeted Purva with good morning.
Purva sent them to the Lord's room to put the things there.
They went up but didn't come down again.
Sami was playing on his own and me and Apu were watching a game on TV.
After about half an hour Purva called us.
We saw Nazma and Purva were carrying plates in their hands upstairs.
They went up and came down again. And carried some more plates.
I followed them with our kids.
Purva put the dishes of prasad in front of the deities and she was surprised to see the decoration.
Pankaj and Bhola had decorated all the small idols and photos of god with flowers and sandalwood pests. Agar wood and lamps were burning and spreading the positive vibes through the room.
Purva gave thanks to them and sat in front of the small wooden temple.
She was about to start her puja but then stopped.
Nazma was sitting beside her and we all were sitting behind them.
She turned to Nazma and asked, Naz , do you have any problem or objection?
Nazma asked, about what?
Purva replied, about Puja or chanting Mantras.
Nazma smiled and said, No Mamma. Ways may be different but the destination is the same. Go ahead.
Purva smiled and rubbed her chin.
Nazma asked, But Mamma, I've seen that these rituals are used to be performed by men. So..
Purva smiled and said, yes you are right. In temples primarily . But in home or even in temples also a woman can worship.
What you saw in the temple is that Bramhins are used to perform Puja. And on special occasions  we called Bramhins to perform rituals in our home too. They are believed to be sacred or closer to god.
Nazma: As Maulavi or Priest?
Purva : Hehe yes.
I was feeling very very spiritual as the two women were talking, forgetting about all the shame, anger and greed. Two different religions were amalgamating with love and blessings.
The two women were naked. One was at the edge of the end of her youth and one the another was at the edge of the starting of her youth. They both were attractive and sexy. But there was no sign of any bad thing in anyone's mind at that time.
I was lost in those thoughts when Pankaj spoke.
Pankaj : Madam, then why don't you make this day special, make this Puja special?
Purva asked with confusion, what do you mean, Pankaj?
Pankaj smiled and replied, Madam , I'm Bramhin.
Purva : Really?
Pankaj : Yes Madam. You know that nowadays Bramhins have lost their values.
My dad used to be a Pujari in our village.
I used to go with him for Puja.
But nowadays very few people used to call us. The young generation don't believe in these rituals.
I know Sanskrit Mantras and the rituals of Puja. But my qualification is up to class 8 only. So. If you give me permission then I can make this Puja specialized …..
We all were silent.
We all were waiting for Purva's words.
She thought for a couple of moments and then smiled and said, Wow. Pankaj I didn't know that. Awesome. Please come and start the holy thing quickly.
Pankaj went to the front.
He said, Madam , only one request. You both don't have to wear any clothes. But just put a piece of cloth on your head.
Purva : Now?
Pankaj : Not now. When you bend in front of God then. I'll tell you. And not only for you, this rule is for everyone.
Bring any handkerchief or towel or scarf for all.
Sami got up from my lap and went to Nazma and sat on her lap.
Pankaj started the rituals.
After dedicating some flowers to god he sprinkled some holy water on his head and tongue and chanted lords name and then started chanting Mantras. And he was playing Bells after some interval. We all were sitting and watching him.
Then after 15 minutes he stood up and we all stood behind him.
Pankaj was waving the lamp in one hand and playing the bell with the other hand and chanting mantras.
Purva gave a plate bell to Nazma and a bell to Sami and she started blowing shankh.
Then Pankaj stopped and we all stopped. He then served the prasad in front of god and then started waving a hand fan.
Purva started blowing Sankha, Nazma and Sami were playing Bells.
Then one by one water was served and then a lamp showed and then Pankaj covered the front of the temple with a curtain.
We  all waited for a while.
And then Pankaj told us to cover our head and he started Arti and then he applied Tilak on Purva's forehead and to all of our forehead.
We all offered flowers to god and bent our heads to the floor covering our heads with clothes and prayed to god for our prosperity, health and for the success of our desire.
We all touched Pankaj's legs and he blessed us and then he gave the permission to distribute the prasad to all.
First Purva took the tiny oil lamp and spread her palm above the flame and then touched her palm on Sami's forehead and chest. It's a ritual of giving God's blessing to others by lamp heat. She repeated the ritual with all of us. Roaming in the room and bending in front of everyone.
Then Purva said, you go down stairs  Nazz and I am coming after you with the prasad.
We all male were waiting at the dining table for the naked ladies.
Purva came and shouted,Hey , why are you all sitting here?'' This table is not sacred. Go and sit on the floor.
Nazzu, please hold these plates and let me wipe the floor clean.
Purva cleaned the surface and we sat on the floor in a row.
Purva and Nazma served the prasad to all of us.
They were bending and serving us prasads.
And then they served water in glasses.
And though we were trying to not thinking about sex but the situation had started getting hot.
Who could control themselves watching two beautiful ladies serving them food in nude.
I noticed the bulges of Pankaj and Bhola were getting high. And to my disbelief I saw Apu's bulge was also getting higher just like me.
Only the little Sami was busy eating.
He was trying to tear the puri with both hands.
After we finished our prasad cum breakfast , we went to wash our hands. Except Sami. 
He was still eating.
Purva and Nazma sat beside him.
Bhola and Pankaj served them prasad.
Nazma helped Sami to eat.
It was 9.10 in the morning.
Purva told me to drop Sami in his school and stay there for half an hour. As it was the last day of school, the school will end soon.
Purva told Apu to get ready.
Nazma was denied going to school.
But Purva insisted and compelled her to get ready.
I went out with Sami.
I didn't know what happened after that.

When I returned I saw only Bhola was there.
They both were sweating.
Sami went straight to his room and took off his school uniform and became nude again.
Purva smiled and said, Pankaj took Apu and Nazma to school and I asked Bhola for help.
He is helping me to arrange the luggages.
Me: Ok. But now I've to go to my office.
Purva : So, what will you take for your lunch?
Me: Ah I'll be back soon. We will have lunch together.
Purva : Wow, that's great.
I whispered and said, but don't have too much fun with Bhola. You have to be busy with the beggars throughout the night I think. So don't engage yourself now.
Purva giggled and said, Hehehe, I've already engaged with him. See.
She indicated her index on her thighs and turned back.
I saw sticky cum was coming out of her ass hole and running down through her inner thigh.
I released a sigh and said, Ah , I missed it again.
Purva  giggled, hehe better luck next time.
Now go and come back soon.
She pushed me out of the door.

Ufff I had just been outside for 40 minutes and in between my wife got drilled with a rod of a driver into her asshole. Don't know what she will do with those beggars,all night.
I adjusted my boner and was heading towards the gate when I saw a man coming, wearing a T-shirt, trousers and a cap. Holding two huge brown envelope.
He said good morning to me.
I said, good morning, how can I help you?
The man smiled and said, Sir, I'm from Green groceries. I bring your order.
I got confused. Order? What is it?
Then I heard Purva shouting, Yes yes come come.
I turned back and saw Purva was still standing at the door and she was naked.
The man looked behind me and his hands shook.
He got a little scared.
He fumbled, I.. I.. Sorry.. I think I entered the wrong house.
But Purva shouted, No no come. I've ordered the items.come, come. 
The man looked at me and then at Purva. He hesitated. Then He slowly and hesitantly approached our door.
I slowly went behind him.
He murmurs the name and the address.
Purva : Yes yes. It's Me. Purva *****.
The man said, ok madam, here are your ordered items.
He forwarded the envelope.
Purva took the packet and put it in front of the gate. And squatted there and said, good let me check the Items.
Purva looked up and asked,Do you bring everything as per my order, Bhaiya?
He nodded, yes madam. Please check everything properly.
She was checking every single item and putting them on the floor near the door.
The delivery man was sweating and feeling uneasy.
Purva was naked. Her white toned 36 melons were dancing in front of us. The sticky cum of Bhola was shining in the sunlight, on her inner thighs.
She was squatting in front of us and thus her pussy lips were opened and her big clit was throbbing slightly.
Her pussy was wet with her own leaked juices.
There was weeks old unshaven hair on her pube.
I noticed that she stopped shaving her pubic and armpit hair since Bhola came to our house or maybe since her last period.
Her brownish black armpit hair was waving slightly with the breezily wind.
The man was trying to hide his bulge. He removed his cap and was holding the cap in front of his bulge with both hands.
Purva was checking and counting the items, paneer, butter, ghee, spices, coffee, tea, cookies, bread, vinegar, nuts, whole spices and power spices, sugar.
Spinach and tomatoes and fenugreek leaves etc.
But the last item was shocking for me and the man too.
Purva was uttering every item.
And she uttered : And six packets of extra dotted condoms.
She was observing the packets and then said, Bhaiya, I had ordered strawberry and chocolate flavors. But it's only chocolate flavored.
The man fumbled and uttered, ah madam, I don't know. I'm just a delivery boy. So…..
Purva : Oh don't worry. It's happened.
Please give me the bill.
Then she shouted, Bhola, please take these things to the kitchen.
Purva saw the bill and told me to give him money.
Purva smiled and said, Tarun, see, I've received a 15% discount as it was my first order.
But you pay him that 15%. Ok.
I smiled and said, ok Purva.
I gave him the money and the man said thanks and headed back to the gate.
He got away on his bike.
I looked at her.
Me: What is this Purva?
Purva : What?
This is a new way of marketing. And see, I got the discount also. And I got the items at my doorstep within an hour.
Me: But you should wear something in front of…… why were you showing off your nudity in….
Purva : Chaaa. I hate clothes. And don't you know how much I need to show off my nudity? Stupid.
Now go and come back fast.

When I returned, I saw Purva was cooking in the kitchen and Bhola was cleaning the garden and the sewage outside.
Sami was watching cartoons.
I changed into shorts and and getting fresh I gave my phone to Sami and started watching TV.
Soon Nazma and Apu returned with Pankaj.
Nazma was looking very very happy. The glow of joy could be seen on her face.
I saw the top button of her shirt was open and she lifted the skirt high on her waist.
Now the waistline of her skirt was hiding at her belly, below the shirt and the hem waa covering just her upper thigh.
When she entered the kids room, I saw that her under butt cheeks were visible just slightly.
She went in and changed into no clothes immediately and came out.
She went to the kitchen and started helping Purva.
It was 1.45 when Purva announced that the lunch was ready.
Bhola had bathed in the backyard and he came back.
We all sat for lunch at the dining table.
Bhola and Pankaj served us lunch.
Nazma helped Sami to eat.
Actually he was sitting on her lap.
After our lunch finished, we went to our room and Purva and Nazma started serving food to Bhola and Pankaj.
Then a call came. Purva told nazma to serve them food and she attended the call.
Then she came and told me that Jagga had called her. He was asking if she was coming or not.
Me:  What did you say?
Purva : I said yes. But I'm still feeling a little worried.
Me: Don't worry. But what he said about the STD test?
Purva : He said that only 4 people tested ok. And 5 people's reports haven't come yet .
Me: Oh. So what do you think?
Purva : What? I asked for suggestions . And Now you are asking me.
Me: No. What do you think about Jagga?
Is he trustworthy?
Purva : I think so.
Me: Then go.
Purva : But…
Me: But?
Purva : You know what. They are the most degraded people in our society. They are the most filthy people. So..
Me: So? I think you love lower class people.
Purva : yes. But there is a difference between a sweaty, dusty hard working labor and a dirty, filthy beggar. The laborers used to take baths after their work and they even have some sense of how to behave with a woman like me. But these beggars didn't take any baths for weeks or months I think.
Me: If you are feeling uneasy then don't go.
Purva : But…
Purva : But I want to…
Me: You want to?
Purva : ummm.. Tarun, do you have any issue with these disgusting beggars?
Me: why?
Purva : Do you think that I should go?
Me: It's on you Purva.
Purva : No it's matters. It matters to me what you think. Will you accept me after I return, getting banged by those disgusting beggars?
Me: Don't think so much.
I was sitting on the bed and my legs were hanging down.
Purva came closer and sat on my lap and wrapped her hands on my neck.
Purva : No please tell me what do you want?
Will you love it or hate it?
Me: I love everything that you love.
Purva : But they are very dirty.
Me: I've no issue.
Purva : I've to be intimate with them.
Me: I've no issue.
Her warm breath was falling on my face.
We both were whispering.
Purva : your fair and fresh wife's body will be rubbing with those dirty bodies.
Me: No issue.
Purva : Your wife may suck those black and dirty cocks..
Me: N n no issue.
Purva : She will be kissing them, lick them and fuck them.
My dick raised . Her  naked bums were rubbing my tool over the shorts.
She kissed my cheek.
I whispered, I've no problem.
Purva : Then may I go Sir?
Me: Yes.
Purva : With your permission.
Me: Yes.
Purva : They are asking your wife to wear a saree gifted by them.
Me: So wear it.
She licked my cheeks and whispered, but your slut wife doesn't want to wear any clothes.
Me: oh it's just a matter of a few minutes I think. You can wear the saree for a little time from home to their place.
Purva : But Your whore wife wants to go there naked.
Me: But my wife should respect her lover's demand also.
Purva : But they are demanding something more.
Me: What?
Purva : They are demanding to carry the dog and fox tail plug and the collar with her.
I was shocked. I couldn't reply promptly.
Purva waited for my answer for a moment then she bit my ear and increased the movement of her hip over my lap and whispered, then she should fulfill these demands also.
Me: hummm. She should fulfill this also.
Purva : Then can your whore wife go and get banged by those beggars for the night.
Me: Yes she can go.
And just then Nazma entered the room.
She said, Mamma and then suddenly stopped and said, Oh, I'm sorry.
She turned back and was about to leave the room when Purva called her, Nazzu come don't worry. Come here..
I was just trying to convince your papa for my night adventure.
Nazma smiled and said, don't worry mamma. Papa loves you very much. He will definitely give you permission.
I smiled and said, What do you think, Nazma? Should I give her permission?
Nazma: Papa, if you love her then you should give her permission.
Me: what do you think? I don't love her?
Nazma: I think you love her very much.
Me: Then what do you think? May I say yes or no?
Nazma: Yes papa. Yes.
I looked at Purva, who was still sitting on my lap naked but not moving her butt now.
I said, Ok then the decision has been made.
Nazma told me to say yes. Then it's obviously yes.
Purva promptly hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips.
Nazma rushed towards us and hugged us both.
Then Purva got down from me and told Nazma to hear her.
Me: Are you going now?
Purva : Yes. They are asking me to come fast.
Me: Ok. Then get ready.
Purva brought her piercing rings from the drawer.
She then asked Nazma to help her.
She stood before the mirror and stretched her legs wide and then stretched her pussy lips.
Purva : Nazzu, take these two rings and see there are two tiny holes.
Nazma: where mamma?
Purva : Areee, see here. On these two lips.
Nazma : Oh yeah.
Purva : Now try to put these rings through the hole.
Purva stretched her pussy lips and Nazma pushed the rings through the holes one by one on both lips.
Purva : Great. Now take these rings and tug them on my nippples.
While Nazma was trying to put those rings on her nippples, Purva was wearing more rings on her ears.
After that Purva wore the saree.
And I mean saree only. No petticoat, no panty, no bra and no blouse.
Nazma helped her to wear the saree.
And then she applied some makeup and stood up.
The driver also finished their meal.
Purva went out of the room.
Pankaj and Bhola were smoking outside in the garden.
Purva hugged Sami and Apu and said bye to them.
Sami was trying to stop her.
He was saying, where are you going? Don't go Mamma. Let me be with you.
Purva was unable to convince him.
Finally Nazma took him on her lap and somehow managed to convince him.
We all said goodbye to her.
She hugged everyone and then went out with Pankaj and Bhola.

Sami was still not happy.
So Nazma took him with her to the kids room.
Apu followed them.
I went up to the gate and waited there till the van vanished near the road bend.
Then I returned to the room.
I peeped into the kids room.
Nazma was telling a story to Sami and Sami was sucking her nippple.

Nazma was facing the door. And Apu and Sami were facing the wall. Apu was behind Sami.
Nazma looked at me and gave a smile.
I smiled back and came to my room.
After a few minutes I again went to their room and peeped secretly.
Now Sami was sleeping and Nazma was lying between the two brothers.
Apu was trying to suck her nipple.
What the hell? I thought.
But then I heard Nazma was saying, hey stop. This is not a good thing.
Apu lifted his face and said, why? Mamma used to feee me her milk everyday.
Nazma : I'm not your mother.
Apu : Then do as all of my other friends' girlfriends like to do.
Nazma : What? What do you want me to do? You mean? Chhi.. No way.
Apu : Hey hey hey don't imagine about nasty things. I just want to say….
His face got closer to her.
He was trying to kiss her.
Nazma was pushing him softly and saying no no stop. Don't do this.
But there was no power in her pushing.
And their lips met and they started to kiss each other. Their hands were roaming on each other's body.
I felt a little bad. This is wrong. I shouldn't watch my kids kissing each other.
They are tee and this is quite normal for two teen love birds to kiss each other.
Apu was  mature enough about does and doesn't.
So I slowly stepped back and returned to my room.
But then another thought hit my brain.
No man can control himself in front of an attractive woman. Especially when she is totally naked. And they were just kids. Most of the Mistakes are done  at this age.
I again headed towards their room. And this time I was making noise intentionally and was coughing.
I went to their room and saw them laying on the bed separately looking towards the ceiling.
I called Nazma.
Nazma, come with me. You shouldn't sleep with Apu, now.
Nazma didn't protest and soon after my words ended, she came down off the bed and went to my room with me.
I told her to sleep beside me.
She laid down beside me.
She asked, Papa , can I massage your head?
Me: oh no, dear. Thank you. Instead let me help you to sleep.
I turned to her and started crushing her hair.
She asked, Papa, can I ask you something?
Me: what?
Nazma : Don't you feel any kind of jealousy or anger about Mamma?
Me: Why should I?
Nazma: No. As Mamma is living a life which is not.. Not Normal. You know.. I mean.. Other men or the society used to control wives. They want to bound the wives inside the four walls of the house. And you…I mean…
I smiled and said, Do you have any problem with your future mother-in-law and her nature?
Nazma : He he, no no, not at all… in fact…..
Me: Infact?
Nazma: Oh nothing…I mean I've no issue with her nature.
Me: I think you are trying to say, in fact you love her nature.
Nazma: He he. Yes Papa.
Me: I also love her. And her nature and her adventure. Why? I don't even know and can't explain it to you. But  yes I've no jealousy or anger towards her.
Nazma : Thank you.
Me: Thank you? For what?
Nazma: For giving her the liberty to live her life as she wants.
Me: And for that you are giving me thanks. Why?
Nazma : Oh nothing. Just casually.
Me: Humm.. Or do you also want to be like her? Huh?
Nazma: Oh No. I don't want to be like her.
Me: Don't tell me lies. I think you're already following her footsteps.
Nazma: Ah No.. I mean.. I don't…
Me: Listen dear, if you want to be like your mamma, then tell me. Never hide your desire from me and your mamma.
Nazma : But Mamma is incredible. I can be like her never.
Me: Oh We will help you. But don't think so much now. First you have to be an adult. And then you can choose and live your desire. Ok.
Nazma: Ok. But what about Apu?
Me: See, I don't know about Apu's mind. But I can assure you that he will help you and will be with you in every turn of your life. After all, he is my son.
Nazma hugged me and kissed on my chin.
I don't know but I felt little movement on my dick.
But I diverted my mind quickly.
I said, ok now try to sleep. When will you return to your house?
Nazma : I don't want to go back. But Huh.. What can I do? I've to go back. I've to return home by 8.30.
Me: Ok. Now sleep. I'll wake you up in the evening.
Nazma: Ok pappa. But don't spread your fingers on my head.
My Ammu used to spread her fingers through my back and I fell asleep soon.
I started roaming my fingers through her back.
She was getting goosebumps.
She whispered, Papa please lower.
I lowered my fingers and continued moving my fingers.
She hugged me tightly.
Her hips were moving slowly.
I felt her warm breath on my chest.
The movement of hips, the goosebumps and the warm breath, sign of arousals.
I pushed her back.
She opened her eyes and looked at me.
Her vision was sensual, her lips were swelling red.
She was aroused, definitely.
Me: Hey, are you ok?
Nazma : Yessss.
Me: Control yourself Nazma. Don't.
Nazma again buried her face into my chest and whispered, Papa, I will sleep soon. And Will do nothing wrong. You just continue titillating me.
Nazma: Papa pleaseeeee. She was crying literally.
I realized that the girl was too aroused. And she needs to calm down.
And if my only titillating gave her some relief then nothing wrong in it.
I started roaming my fingers throughout her back. She was shivering. Getting goosebumps.
And I slowly touched her bum cheeks. Her body shook.
She tried to lift her leg and wrapped my waist. But I pushed her leg down.
But I continued tickling her.
She was hissing. Her warm and wet breath falling on my chest.
She again lifted her leg. This time I didn't stop her and she wrapped her leg on my hip.
I roamed my fingers throughout her spine.
I started from her neck and ended above her waist.
I repeated this 4-5 times.
She slided towards me more.
She pressed her chest to me.
And then I slowly moved my fingers on her coccyx. And a little lower.
Her entire body shook heavily. She made a sound like ahhhhh. And then I felt something wet on my shorts and then she stopped moving.
I kissed her head.
She whispered, Thanks Papa. Don't leave me. Let me sleep.
Soon I realized her breath was normal now.
I slowly removed her hand and leg from my body.
She was in deep carefree sleep.
I went and checked the kids room.
Both the kids were sleeping.
I lit a cigarette and went to the balcony.
I got a message on WhatsApp.
Purva sent the message, " I reached their spot. But before that, Bhola and Pankaj banged me inside the car at a lonely place. And then they dropped me 200 meters ahead from the beggars spot.
Bye..
I couldn't control it anymore and went to the toilet.
I jerked myself and then returned to the bed.
The innocent and cute girl was sleeping.
I laid beside her and fell asleep.

In the evening Apu called us.
He said, Sami is hungry. I said, ok let me make something. But Sami said, no papa, I want to eat Burger.
Nazma: No. No burger. Now take some fruits and let me make vada pav.
Sami: Vada pav? What is this?
Nazma: Let's see. Better than a burger.
Apu: But how will you make it?
Nazma : I've seen Burger bread in the kitchen. So let me make it.
Me:  Do you need any help?
Nazma: Yes papa. I can't close or open the pressure cooker lid. So please help me to boil the Yellow Matar in a pressure cooker.
Nazma made coffee for me and health drinks for all of them.
And then she prepared Vada pav.
It took almost one hour.
But the food was delicious, I must say.
We  spent some precious time together. Most of the time I was busy watching TV and watching the kid playing and running jumping all over the house.
At 8 o'clock I asked Nazma to stop playing and wear her clothes.
I said, I'm going to bring the car out.
But she said she wanted to walk home back.
She wore her shirt and skirt. And then the socks. And then two red ribbons in her two long ponytails. And then her shoes.
I called her closer and wiped her forehead with a wet towel.
She asked, what happened, Papa?''
Me: The sandalwood paste was slightly visible. So I wiped it out. Otherwise your parents would suspect you.
Nazma: Oh. Thank you papa.
Me: Ok. Let's go.
Sami: Papa, I want to go with you.
I thought for a moment and then said, ok. Apu put a cloth on him and let's go.
The kids were walking in front of me, a few feets ahead.
Nazma's skirt was sliding down frequently and she was lifting it up as much as possible.
And almost half an inch of her asscheek was on display under her skirt.
I went behind her and pulled the skirt down.
But she pushed my hand away and lifted the skirt again.
I didn't do anything more.
I told them to stop at a grocery shop.
I asked them what they would wish to buy.
Sami wanted a lollipop. Apu wanted bubble gum and Nazma said, she will take a lollipop also, like sami.
I bought a cigarette.
They were again walking together ahead of me.
 Sami finished the lollipop instantly by biting that. But Nazma was sucking it still and sometimes popping it out from her mouth.
On going people were turning their head at her.
I was just behind her to protect the view of her back.
Suddenly Nazma turned back and rushed on me. And hid her face behind me.
Me: What Happened Nazma?
Nazma : My Abbu is coming on a cycle.
Me: Where?
Nazma: He is coming from the opposite side.
I think Apu also realised that. So he pulled Sami's hand back and stood in front of her.
Apu indicated a man crossing us from the opposite of the road.
He was on a cycle. Wearing a gray pathan kurta and pajama.
He crossed us. But I was sure that He didn't recognized or even noticed her.
I curshed her head and said, Ok, he has gone. Now let's go.
 And now Apu and Sami was walking ahead and Nazma was walking with me.
She wrapped her both hand on my left arm.
Her chest was pressing with my arm.
She was a little bit sceared.
She spoke softly, Papa, I'm sorry for the afternoon. I couldn't control myself.
Me: Don't worry girl. It was a natural expression of human body at this age.
Don't thing too much about that. And try to control yourself in future.
Nazma: Ok Papa.
Me: ok papa. Then don't wrap my arm like this. What will people think on the road?
Nazma giggled and said, they will think a noughty daughter l is walking with her dad. That's it. And she wrapped my arm more tightly.
 I released a sigh and said, ok now walk a little faster.
By the way what's your abbu's profession?
Nazma: He work in a leather manufacturing factory. As a supervisor. But you know, we have lots of land in our village.
Me: Yeah I know, I know.
We soon reached the entrance of the Alley of her house.
We said goodbye to her and returned to our house.
I pinged Purva on whatsup.
She replied, I'm in a security officer jeep. But don't worry. The matter is settled down. And Khan sahab again helped me.
I'll call you later.
I wrote: What? What happened?
She replied: Oh don't worry. I'm fine and now getting down from the jeep. The security officer let me free and go.
Ok bye.
Me : But.
Purva : Of ho. Don't worry much. I'm absolutely fine and had fun with the security officer also. They are very much satisfied with my service. Now bye and goodnight.
Me: Ok goodnight.
I took the meal out from the fridge and heated them up and we ate dinner.
I told stories to Sami. He slept and I said goodnight to Apu and returned to my room.
I was in too much anxiety. I couldn't think what to do. How to calm down my anxiety.
Then suddenly I remembered about the e-mail that she sent me 6 years ago from Ramu's village.
I actually never read them. I had forgotten about them. As I became more exited about her whore dance in Mastanpur and was busy with my work in the USA.
But last night Purva had mentioned about those mail. So I decided to read them.
I opened the mail on my phone and searched her name.
She didn't send me so many mail. So It was easy to find the particular mails.
I found those unread mails. And saw a subject, "reached lokhandpur. Dated 20th April 2012.
I opened the mail.
I'm just copying the mail here:

Dear Tarun,
         Hope you are fine. First of sorry. Please forgive me for my sudden decision to come here with Ramu. Hope you are not angry with me. But I couldn't resist myself to come here with Ramu. His offer was very attractive.
I had tried a lot to contact you. But in a hurry I couldn't roam my Sim. And So I Couldn't call you. And  this village is very remote. I've tried to mail you. But I couldn't find any cyber cafe here. Finally I met with a 19 year old boy. And his father is a rich farmer. Luckily he has a broadband connection. I secretly came to his house and entered his room. His parents don't know about me.
Don't worry I'm absolutely fine and having fun here.
Please take care of yourself and go Shipra's house if possible and mail me about Apu. Tell me how is my son.
If possible I'll e-mail you again and write everything in details.
Take care. Bye honey.
[+] 8 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 15-12-2022, 09:45 PM