Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I am getting a feeling that this time it will be the end or unhappy ending for Krish and Meera. Betrayal/cheated are the feelings that are born in krish now for meera even when meera confessed. The spying using recorder gave krish details on what happens behind the closed door between Meera and Desai. Meera clearly told krish that she does not want krish to know details because they increase his fantasies. The spying also means breaking the trust with meera. Krish has never confessed any of these to meera. How will meera take this? To me what happens in meera's life is all open to krish except for the sex with desai behind closed doors which meera already made it clear with krish. Whereas vis-a-versa is not true; Krish has done the spying multiple times, teamed up with desai to manipulate meera, has got intimate with parvathi and nidhi. How will meera take this if she know this?

As for desai he is getting exactly what he wants. He has told the couple he is the same desai which he was before and has not change except be polite and humble. Even with this revelation there was impact on Meera and Krish. Desai now has complete control on Krish. With help from krish he is easily manipulating meera (which was not possible for him alone). Like meera said Desai has entered the personal moments of Krish and Meera.

Will Meera/Krish stay together??
Does Krish deserve Meera?
Will desai and meera be together?
Will krish do something drastic or take harsh decisions due to the betrayal/cheated feeling?
Will desai destroy Krish and Meera's marriage??
Will meera take any harsh decisions after knowing what all krish has done?
Will a third person have any impact and change the course of Krish/Meera and Desai's life?
Will Meera and Krish ever confront or talk seriously about where their life is going after the last update??

Overall the next 2 chapters will be interesting.  

Waiting for updates krish....
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 15-12-2022, 07:06 PM