Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
That had been almost an hour before.

Now his words made sense. Apara seemed a bit confused when I suddenly stopped my frantic attack on her breasts and rolled off the bed.

"What happened?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"I just....I mean....I have to....I'll be right back."

I ran to the bathroom, with an uncomfortable mess in my underwear.

When I got back a few minutes later after cleaning up, I saw that Apara was still topless. But had fallen asleep. Her naked breasts rose and fell with each breath. She looked so pretty to me at that moment. I was tempted to resume where I had left off. But I felt guilty and also a little ashamed. This is the sort of stuff that is supposed to happen to 18 year olds, not a grown-up like me. How was I to know my body would react this way?

I got back in bed and laid down on my side, watching her face and her heaving breasts. Better get used to this, I told myself. Let's not repeat this again. And I fell asleep while watching her boobs.

So that was how my first ever sexual experience with my wife unfolded. And it left me feeling even more anxious than I already was. That was the wedding night, which was THE socially sanctioned night we had alone. And I had made a mess of it, literally. When I woke up in the morning, Apara was already dressed in different clothes. That day, my friends and cousins cornered me to ask me about details. I didn't want to tell them the truth. So I just played coy and hinted that it had been great.

We didn't get an opportunity to spend a night alone together after that for a few days. We had only a few days until we left for the US. Now that she was married to me, she spent those days at our house. But it was a relatively small house. We didn't get much privacy, because a lot of relatives who had come for the wedding had stayed behind to spend more time in Ahmedabad. So we had 4-5 people sleeping in each room, and there was no chance of any sexual activity.

When we flew to the US, we spent the first week at her uncle's house. It was a nice house, but not as big or spacious as I had expected. Plus they had kids and family members of their own. There simply weren't enough rooms. And after all, you must remember that she was their niece, not daughter. Apara and I slept on a pull-out couch in the living room that week. So obviously, there was no privacy to get too intimate.

Anyway, in that first week, there was too much going on work-wise to think too much about all this. As soon as we landed in the US, Uncle started treating me more like a business associate than a son-in-law. There had been no actual honeymoon, but the honeymoon was already over. He took us to the motel, and started explaining how all the systems worked, what different aspects of business I had to take care of, what the competition was, and so on. It was like a week-long crash course in motel management. I had to meet the old owners and learn all the details. Apara was by my side through all this, but it felt more like we were business partners than husband and wife.

We would wake up early, she would drive us to the motel. Then we would spend all day there, learning the ropes, working out the formalities, observing the operations, and so on. Until late night when we would return to uncle's house exhausted, crash on the pull-out couch and fall asleep right away.

The real transition happened when the old owners finally did the formal handover. Uncle now owned the restaurant. And Apara and I were the managers. The old owners were also a Gujarati couple from our caste that was retiring and going to live with their son in New Jersey. They had owned and also run the place for over twenty years. As a result, they happily left us all the furniture they had in the manager's apartment.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 15-12-2022, 10:46 AM