Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Back in Room 106.

"Ohhhh yes....yes....harder....harder...." she was saying in her Texan drawl.

And then I started shooting my cum inside her. And she stopped talking. Put her right hand on my chest and unlocked her legs from behind me. Spent, I gently kissed her and rolled off.*

Before I could say anything, she jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I used tissues from the night stand to clean myself. And as the exhilaration of sex wore off, some thoughts that had been pushed to the side started making their way back.

I closed my eyes and thought about the conversation we had before she initiated sex for the first time ever in our marriage. A few things didn't add up.*

She did not seem to know initially that the AC in our room was broken. She said she had just come here to check the shower. And seemed surprised to see me in the room. But later said she had taken her panties off in the bathroom in preparation for me. And she had changed from her usual night garb into a tank top and a skirt. She rarely, if ever, wore those clothes.*

All these thoughts were swirling in my head, and the implication was too much to contemplate. Had she been lying to me? If so, why? Why was her story so mixed up? And then I thought about my interaction with Pepe. He initially seemed almost shocked to see me. And his English seemed even worse than usual. It could be because it was the middle of the night and he was groggy. But still.*

And then I thought about how I mixed up the Spanish words for five and six. When he thought I was going to room 105, he was fine with it. But then he saw the screen and probably noticed that I was going to 106, which was across from it. And then he suddenly sent me on the long trek to the laundry room.*

A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom. Her demeanor was very different from earlier. She was back to being her inert self. Without making eye contact with me, she walked to the other side of the bed.*

"I'll call the AC repairman tomorrow." she said, getting under the sheets.

"OK." I said.

I thought about questioning her a bit more about the story. but then, thought better of it. Soon she was asleep. But I stayed awake, thinking about all these things in a loop.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-12-2022, 10:14 AM