Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(13-12-2022, 11:47 PM)abhinay67 Wrote: Looking at the turns the story has taken, the most natural way for the story to end would be that Meera listens to her heart and moves in with Desai. 
Meera has lost all respect for Krish as a husband, although she still cares for him and has some feelings for him (which is not love). 
With just two episodes left trying to manufacture a rift between Desai and Meera would be counterproductive to the story. As expressed by Meera during her night with Desai, she and Desai become one during their lovemaking which is not what she feels with, Krish's lovemaking ever.

I think Meera has fallen for Desai for the following reasons -

1 . His passionate pursuit of Meera and going to any lengths to get her .

2. He is obviously a rich and powerful man and Krish cannot match Desai in that regard.

3. He is a better lover than Krish (although Krish was shown to be  a womanizer as well in the second season in which he bedded many women  ),so this might not be the main reason

So, for these reasons, I conclude that her love for Desai is as much mental as it is physical. 

Also, the writer has a habit of giving a twist in the last part of each episode, which is not always important in the context of the story but is used by the writers for readers of the story to speculate theories about the next episode.
For Instance whoever Desai was fucking while Krish was injured had no impact on the current episode.

One request for the writer to end the story this year and not drag it on to 2023 .
I don't think it a good move by meera if she decide to moves with Desai. Life is not about sex. Meera is still in affair fog with Desai and could not identify his true colors. Her life with him will be a hell. 
1.as per venkat narration, Desai was so protecive in marriage function towards meera and even prevent her having any social interactions with other men. Meera is an independent women and Krish never prevent her from  social interaction with any other person in social or professional gathering. This itself is a clear indication that Desai is a  toxic person and meera will be a caged parrot in his home. 
2. His narration to meera that he didn't done any harm citing the corporate culture proves that, all relationship is a business kind of thing for him. His transfer of authorship of his company to Krish, introducing piyush to invest on meera's company etc. indicate this. He is just buying the things like a corporate company .But with meera and krish, he is wearing the mask of friendship because the other strategies don't work with them. Once he possesd what he wished, the mask will reveals what he is hiding.
3. He is so possessive.....that itself is a unbearable character for any wife. Of course there will be a mutual possesiveness in any relationship. But for me Desai is crossing the limits of bearable possesiveness due to love. 
4. The hospital scene where he flirt with ananya and metric, shows he is still the same. 
5  His morning session with someone ( if other than meera) have a huge impact. Because the mutual trust will be broken. Once trust gone, reconciliation is very difficult. 
6. While returned to couple life after breakup with meera, desai promised to krish and meera that he loves meera but he is not pursuit of her love. That is he just a fan boy and not expecting meera's love in return. But in the latest episode, he asked meera to come with him leaving krish and also asked her to confess her love towards him. Again breach of trust... Shows his character. 

irrespective of all these signs, meera still called him a " Good person " And also confessing that she might have fallen for him if she is not married show that she is still in her affairs fog and can't think rationaly. A shock kind of thing is needed for meera to realize his true color. 
I am sure his passion towards meera end once he got her. Once he got the trophy, he will be the old person itself
[+] 3 users Like Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Vikadakavi - 14-12-2022, 06:03 AM