Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thanks for chiping in into the discussion.
Few things again that matter
Desai is absolutely possessive about Meera, there is no two cents about it, he just doesn’t want to show it to Krish or Meera and create trouble for himself. He is just playing safe with them as long as he is getting what he needs. He would definitely hate Meera for ending this right after sharing such sweet moments with her so in that sense she is right to think that he would hate her.  
1. The fetish or so called tendency of her knowing herself and her desires better are attributed to the 3rd part of the story but I feel the changes that we are seeing in Meera are not only due to her evolving in enjoying sex better outside marriage but due to Desai. Consider all the adventures the couple did and compare it with this one and you will see world of difference and the person whom they are faced now is not just the guy who wants to get into her pants but want her for himself and that never happened to Meera, she has never seen that kind of passion or devotion not even from her husband so she is evolving not because of some weird fetish but she is in two minds and losing herself in the passionate affair due to the perseverance of Desai’s will to get her. She is struggling hard between her husband’s fantasy and her own desire for Desai. Your theory would be true if Desai is not in their life and she still behaves like this out of character as you have put it out but we have not seen it before and we would have never seen it too if not for Desai. She definitely enjoys sex outside marriage but her closeness with the third person would not have happened if not for the personality that we are seeing from Desai so I believe there is no hidden fetish here that she is discovering.
2. Your analysis on her state of trauma is something I would not agree , her rearrangement of her home or bringing in fish is not to make Krish happy and I hope your thoughts are right but I feel its just depression that any couple goes through with they get separated. There are no further layers here to peel. Only layer that she peeled and confessed is that she slowly got into the game of her husband and she started enjoying it and she confessed it in the final chapters of the part 2 and no where she was able to look with in and tell that it doesn’t matter about your fantasy but I love this myself and I would love and want you to push me to seduce other men in our lives. Maybe 3rd part she evolved as per your theory which I explained why I do not believe in above point.
3. Again no where it was mentioned that she was attracted to Das before Krish intervened in Das’s pursuit. In fact she did not even bother about him until Das introduced Krish to her as his friend. All in all your theory could be a perfect alternative hidden plot of AUTHOR chooses to reveal now but so far in what we have read its not perfectly clear on her intentions.
4. Nothing personal my friend , your theory needs concrete proof about the fetish not layers in Meera’s mind that no one peeled so far or read it. I would love your fish metaphor if that is true based on some solid proof that its not love for Krish that is keeping Meera with Krish but her need to for his cuckoldry.
5. Exactly we are all theorizing the outcome and to some extent delving into the past to see which outcome is more likely to happen but for me Desai has achieved his initial goal of getting Meera so what is challenging for him now and its more than challenge he actually fell in love with Meera and want her for himself, his actions might be looked at suspiciously as we are talking about Desai who is a hardcore womanizer but he could have overcome that urge with Meera as he thinks she complete him in more ways than many others. He has already put lot of thought in trying to turn Krish against Meera else why would he bring some one else into their home to have a quickie unless he wants Krish to doubt Meera thinking she broke the promise. That sequence has no meaning unless Meera or Krish finds out the real play there and I think Meera some how found it and also could be the reason she could be ending it or my earlier theory that she could be realizing the danger of continuing this affair and what it does to her marriage is pulling her back..we will only get answers soon.
6. Again theorizing it is easy but the facts could remain different.

All in all I could partially agree to your theory that she has discovered herself while enjoying Krish’s fantasies and now she needs external affairs to keep her desires in check but even If that is true she can sacrifice this urge and life for the sake of Krish and her love for him and that is where my friend we both totally disagree. Meera’s love for Krish is still intact and as strong as ever else she would have fallen for Desai long back and she does not need to be with Krish. Only her love for Krish is keeping Desai at bay despite his enormous efforts to make her submit to him.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 14-12-2022, 04:40 AM