Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Thanks for the detailed reaction ...

Again purely on the basis of joining the discussion ...

I focused on two things ... one ... the title of the series ... part 1 and part 2 do not do justice to the title ... there had to be more ...

and two ... what could possibly make Desai hate her ... he obviously loves fucking her ... but he is not possesive ... he has fucked other women in the past but left their marriage intact ... seems like he's addicted to the forbidden fruit ... nothing narrated so far points to anything else ... he is affable with Krish ... he even cares for him a little ... recall that it was he who asked about his dinner arrangements ... not Meera ... Desai has regrets and transient anger when a fucktoy escapes his clutches ... but he does not end up hating them ... the Ananya episode and its afteraffects are a classic example ... nor does he resent Maitri's devotion to her husband ... as long as she spreads her legs when she wants ... so what could affect him so much that he would start hating Meera ... it has to be something that cuts deep into his psyche ... something the either hold up an uncomfortable unavoidable mirror to his face ... or something that deflates his self image as an all conquering stud ... in his mind it is he who plays with people ... he who manipulates them ... and his prize is a screaming ograsmic wife thrashing under him on her marital bed with the full knowledge of her husband who can do nothing to stop it ... I will go with the latter ... the second reason will destroy his self image ... imagine how such a person will feel that he has been manipulated and used to fulfill someone else's fantasy ... that it was not the woman convulsing in the thores of extasy under him but he who was shuddering in sexual spasms inside her ...

to keep this short, I won't quote your response ... just adddress is para by para -

1. Meera's self realization was slow ... it only blossomed in part three ... that too after the first few chapters ... she did not start out that way ... in part one she was just reacting to her urges and the environment created around her ... Krish too was discovering himself ... so no she was not trying to manipulate initially ... she took time to recoginize what made her tick ... Krish was being to be Krish ... many a times one's brain manipulates one's thinking to get what it wants ... pleasure seeking is a key goal of the human brain ... for that it will lie to you ... mislead you ... hide yourself from you ... ex-smokers are quite familiar with the devious brain ... its manipulative nature to achieve the goal of seeking pleasure is well documented ... ... but one thing was undeniable ... whether she admitted it or not Meera was always attracted to strong assertive men ... she is aware of her allure to men ... and she loved to be wooed by them and finally get fucked by them ... she craved hard sex ... but needs the spice of cuckoldery to keep the juices flowing ... initially her social conditioning and affection for her husband kept her from succumbing ... and later kept her in her comfort zone by viewing herself as someone who was driven by circumstances ... its so much more comfortable for a wife to believe that she is doing things for her husband than for her to admit the reality ... her brain would not allow it ... it tends to steer one on the path of least discomfort ...

2. Her misery is layered ... and the fish in a glass bowl is a sub-conscious metaphor for how she really wants to see Krish ... happily pottering about in a controlled enviroment ... dependent on her for his survival ... she walked out of her marriage in a fit of self-righteous anger ... unaware of herself ... her needs ... and when Krish was no longer around ... some of the realization hit her ... of course initially it manifest itself as pining for her lost love ... the manipulative brain loathes self-loathing ... so the house arrangement ... the distance from men ... the justification of her actions as done to make Krish happy ... note that she's just precipitated a traumatic phase of their life by walking out ... she does not know herself as yet ... she's not peeled the subconscious layers ... nor has Krish ... but as the series is narrated by Krish ... his mind is an open book for us ... not Meera's ... we only get a glimpse of it in her partial confession in the closing chapters of part 2 ... they are quite revealing ... a sign of the first layer being unpeeled ...

3. yes you are right ... she did not give into Das until Krish reappeared in her life ... my oversight on this detail ... but she was not annoyed by his pursuit either ... she was attracted but found something missing ... something she was not aware of ... or should I say something her brain was rationalized for her that she could only do to please her "husband" ... to aussage the societal guilt following the act ... the brain and one's consciousness are two different things ... when one is wired for something the society dissapproves ... the brain molly coddles us with warm comfortable fairytales ... of course Krish's presence made it easier for her to go to bed with Das ... but the question is which came first ... the act or the rationale ...

4. Again ... comfortable self delusion on Meera's part ... but focus on the fish in the glass bowl metaphor ... and now now ... there is no need to get personal ... lets stick to the script ... of purely discussing to pass the time ... we are all second guessing Krish the author here ... its just that I have focused on the title and Desai's vulnerability ...

5. We are all theorizing here ... hamam me sab nange hain ... if I recall correctly this was not the first time Desai had asked her to let him fuck her in Krish's presence ... that would have rung alarm bells given the aftermath of the Das episode ... so time move on as this guy is getting dangerously brash ... Desai is already moving out and she has never tried to dissuade him or sought continued contact ... she would prefer he fucks her to her heart's content and departs from their life without upsetting any applecarts ... so that she can move on and continue seeking the pleasure she craves ... he's good in bed but he's getting too demanding ... his insistence on realizing his fantasy by fucking her in front of Krish needs to nipped in the bud as it has the potential for driving Krish away ... only way seems to be to deflate his sense of super-studdery ... ... and of courser we all have our pet theories ... let the better guesser win ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

6. Of course all you said is possible ... but why would Desai hate her if she ended the affair ... sure he could hate that it ended ... who wouldn't ... she such a luscious piece of ass ... but why would he hate her ... and atleast you have asked one right question ... why would she hate herself for depriving herself sexual pleasure in order to repain and retain the marriage she's so invested in ... why hate herself for refocussing on the love of her life ... hasn't she been fucked enough ...?

Its scary to strip before others but its terrifying to strip oneself before self ... so the fear of self-hate ...

There was another story I read on this or the previous forum on a similar theme - I had to do it - or something like that ... that too ended with a unanswered but highly intriguing question ... a story of another couple's journey of discovery and acceptance ... if you have not read it I would recommend that you do ... its well written, sizzling hot and I am sure you will enjoy it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by khemucha - 13-12-2022, 01:42 PM