Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I stepped inside the room. Ah, nice and cold, with the AC cranked up to high. Didn't even bother turning the light on. Just as I sat on the bed, I heard the bathroom door open. And instantly jumped up. What the hell? The room was occupied? How was I going to explain my presence there in the middle of the night? But before I could say anything, the light streaming out of the bathroom illuminated the figure that stepped out.

"Apara?"

"Hitesh?"

"What are you doing here?" she said, looking around the room.

"What are YOU doing here?"

"I came here to sleep because of the AC." I said.*

"I just came to check on the shower in this room. One of the maids said the knob was wobbly." she said. "What happened to the AC?"

"It stopped working." I said.

"The AC is fine, Hitesh." she pointed to it.

"Not this one. The one in our apartment. Stopped working. The bedroom got really hot. I woke up drenched in sweat. So I decided to move to this room. I thought that's what you did too. That's why you weren't in the room."

"Yes, yes. The AC in our room. That's right." she said and walked towards me.*

I stared at my wife. She was dressed differently than when we had gone to bed earlier in the night. At that time she was in a t-shirt and pyjamas. Now she was in a tank top and a skirt.

"When I went to the front desk to confirm this room was empty, Pepe said you were in the laundry room." I said as she sat on the bed next to me.

"Yes, I was in the laundry room because the maid also said one of the machines was not working. Then I went to one of the other rooms to check on some thing there." I felt her hand on my arm and then move to my chest. "And then Pepe told me you are in this room. So I came here."

And suddenly I felt her teeth at my ear. She nibbled at it and then pulled my face into a kiss. This was a pleasant surprise. Usually Apara never made the first move in bed. Many times when I did, she said she was either too tired or had a headache. We had sex maybe once a week or so. And it hadn't yet been a full year since we got married. So this gesture from her pushed all other thoughts out of my head.

I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her back. She kissed me very passionately. Much more so than usual. I thought I detected an unusual scent in her breath. With her right hand, Apara grabbed my shirt and pulled me on top of her. I reached under her skirt to pull down her panties, and was surprised when I fingers directly touched her bare pussy. That made me pause.

Apara paused in the middle of the kiss and giggled.

"I took them off in the bathroom. To prepare for you."

"But you...." I was going to ask her something when I felt her other hand reach into my shorts and grab my hardening dick.

And soon I was completely on top of her, thrusting my dick in her warm and wet vagina. I pulled up her tank top and played with her big jiggling boobs.*

"Yes....yes....just like that....harder....come on, harder." she said, biting my shoulder.

I complied, banging her even harder.*

"Kiss me!" she hoarsely said and pulled my face down. And then I felt her ankles lock behind my back and pull me in.*

I felt my wife's tongue probe all over the inside of my mouth as our thighs slapped against each other. I could feel my orgasm approaching. I grabbed her boobs harder and started pounding her even faster.*I was on cloud nine. Was this really happening? Such amazing sex, with Apara acting like an animal in heat? This is how I had always imagined it! It took a year but finally, our sexual chemistry seemed to be clicking.

-----------------------------------
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-12-2022, 10:10 AM