Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I reached over the counter for the keyboard, turned the monitor to face me, and changed 106 to occupied, hoping that it would be nice and cool. I made sure I had my master key card with me and walked away. A few steps and I stopped. I turned around.

"Where is Apara?"

"Apara...."

"My wife. Apara."

"No se." he shrugged. He didn't know. He was turning the monitor around to face him and looking at it.

"She didn't come here?"

"No se, jefe." he shrugged again.*

I shrugged too. My guess was, my light sleeper wife had woken up because of the broken AC much before me, had the same idea, and moved to a guest room. I was about to turn into the long hallway at the end of the reception area and was about to turn right towards 106 when I thought I heard Pepe mutter to himself.

"Merde! Uno cero seis!" and then he said to me loudly. "LAVENDARIA!!"

"What?

"Miss Apara.....lavendaria." he said very urgently.

"She is in the laundry room?"

"Si."

"Why is she in the laundry room?"

"Laundry room. You go. You see."

This was weird. Why was she in the laundry room in the middle of the night? Maybe some machine had broken? Maybe she could use my help. I turned around, because the laundry room was all the way at the end of the other hallway. Pepe stared at me as I walked towards it. And just as I was about to walk out of earshot, I got the feeling he picked up the phone and dialed some numbers. But I didn't think much about it. At that time.

It took me almost a minute to walk all the way to the laundry room. When I opened it and walked in, I was confused. It was completely dark. I turned the lights on and looked around. There was no one in the room. At that time, I thought maybe there had been an error in our English-Spanish communication. I yawned, closed the door and turned back to head over to room 106.*
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-12-2022, 06:47 AM