Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(12-12-2022, 08:35 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: What can happen ahead from here frankly speaking just wanted to avoid posting this msg because Krish has tendency to change content based on reader input. Although he denies that but i have experienced that in past. any how let's see

What has happened is already done and Krish can't do anything for now. He should have taught this before Inviting Desai into their life. Now crying over spilled milk is of no use. He knew about Desai, his sexual capabilities, his manipulation skills, his cunningness, still fell for that. We cant blame Meera for her infediality or openness with desai when it comes to sex. Only person to be blamed here is Krish. Desai had vacated their life and had went to shimoga but Krish invited him back .Although there was sex between Meera and Desai it was purely limited to sex before. When Desai asked Meera for whole night , Krish should have denied and took Meera back, but he didn't. when sex is over than what happens , people talk right. When people talk in bed , lying next to each other they share their feelings , this definately increase closeness between them. Meera might not had feeling for Desai but these nights gave opportunities for Desai to share his feelings like one which happened in last chapter. This made Meera attracted towards Desai so she might have got some feelings for desai. On top of that, he climbed over wall and fell down,  became bed ridden. Desai took this as an opportunity entered cople house spent time with meera like couple. which closed remaining gap between them. They went out for shopping , temples and functions like couples. Next If neera is not  satisfied by sex from Krish it's not her fault. She has all the right to enjoy sex. In this situation also she didn't want Krish to get hurt. So she is avoiding sexn infront of Krish. She already told she will be like motion less body if this happens. So forcing her is of no use. If like this continues for long time than there are chances that Krish might loose Meera permanently both physically and mentally. So what next.  

Although Krish thinks by his dick when it comes to sex but when it comes to life he has calm head over his shoulder. Creating fuss over current situation will ruin everything. If he tries to confront meera and Desai with his recorder details , that will definitely make Meera angry. So he has one trump card. Desai already told , when Krish asks Desai to leave, he will leave and go out of their life. It's high time to use it now. It's clear that Krish can't win over Desai through sex. He is weak in this department. He might have satisfied Meera in past but when it comes to comparison he will loose it. So only way to win back meera is love. He has done this in past and now also he can do it. First try to understand situation. Then create circumstances, may be by exposing morning sex (if the sex in the morning was not with Meera). Then kick Desai out of life and try to win Meera back by his love. May be consult doctor for his sexual incompetence and find some solution. I think Krish might do something like this and get Meera back, but on back of his mind he knows that he cannot satisfy her , she enjoyed sex to it's fullest with Desai only. May be this is the agony that Krish is talking about. Should wait and see i think chapters 40 and 41 are most important one for sure.
What is the 2nd point Meera said - some people told child from Desai. If that's the case why will Desai get disappointed he will be the first person to get happy. It's something which will make Desai disappointed or unhappy as Meera said. May be she is thinking to have child with Krish ending all the adventures between her and Desai. This might definately make Desai unhappy. But what's in that Desai already want to leave the couple after Saturday night. Yes that will definitely end sex between Meera and Desai beacuse she will be carrying. Even if Desai returns she can't have sex with him. Even if it's possible medically but morally it's not right and Meera won't allow that.
All kudos author to create these mystry and keep readers on toes and wait for next part. Anyways my request is to end story suct that it's happy for everyone, morally and logically right.
Waiting for the next update, kindly update it soon and try to end the remaining parts this year. Let next year be new beginning not only for Meera and Krish but also for readers . All the very best

Agree on many points though as many readers think i disagree on one thing that Krish cannot satisfy Meera in bed. Its true that Meera has got wonderful sexual relationship with Desai and he is quiet skill full and well built but when it comes to sex with the person you love, that beats any other affair if its true love.  What is lacking for almost several episodes as i mentioned in my earlier post is Krish and Meera has stopped being a couple, they were merely two people living in a home thinking and planning their time about how to allocate it for Desai..When should Desai visit and when should he leave. If he cannot come then how to bring him back or they remember him in their bed discussing about how he fucked her in previous encounters...All these things disturbed and pretty much killed the passion the couple used to share..Meera remembering sex with Desai has no control over her body and Krish discussing the same has no control over his mind..such is this couple one lost her body other lost his mind. To overcome this fucked up life, they not only need to take Desai out from their lives but also need to take him out of their systems.
Krish needs to be cured, him getting huge hard-on thinking about strangers with Meera should stop and his mind needs purification and not only him, Meera needs to see Krish in new light,and not take him and his fantasies for granted... Her inability to say no to Krish and enjoying his fantasies as her own has almost killed this marriage.
If their passion is rekindled again with love , Desai is no match. Hope couple delve into their past to bring out their love for each other and see through Desai and his manipulations.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 12-12-2022, 10:58 AM