Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
This chapter was an important one as it explains what relationship Meera is having with Desai. Seems like Desai is her preferred choice when it comes to both love and sex. Even she is more comfortable sharing secrets with Desai rather Krish. Desai and Meera talk about Krish as if he is a third person between them. I don't think in the last few episodes Meera has discussed any secrets with Krish about Desai. Krish has lost it I believe.

The problem is Krish has not only lost love but respect also. In my view respect for each other comes first, love just follows. Meera makes fun of him by saying cuck and now she knows now that cuck is not good enough to even satisfy her needs. Even if Meera and Krish repair their relationship Meera would always need somebody else as her mind knows Krish is not good enough and then most of sex is just in mind. Maybe Tejas has a role to play here to prove that size of dick does not matter as he would satisfy his partner even with a smaller dick. But for that at least Krish dick needs to rise. After this episode, I don't think his dick is going to rise anymore. Krish even lost self-respect also in this chapter. But this is the day every cuck has to face. Isn't it.

I think this relationship has gone beyond repair in this episode. Krish can always win Meera back from Desai but only if Meera stands with him. Now when Meera is with Desai, all his attempts to win Meera back are going to create more trouble for Krish and Meera. I think Krish should start packing his bags. Only choice he has is amicable or acrimonious separation. Let Meera and Desai live together. Maybe after separation, she would find the importance of Krish and who knows she may find all happiness with Desai and never need Krish. She would have fortune, babies, good sex what else... But then can Desai be just one woman's husband. He is a womenizer. That is his curse like Krish's cuck tendencies. I have all faith in Desai's uncontrolled dick and I am very sure soon he would be bedding with Nidhi.
[+] 1 user Likes hero123p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by hero123p - 12-12-2022, 03:05 AM