Adultery Old Story From Xossip: Ajanta -A security officer officer
Thumbs Up 
Ajanta - A security officer officer 

It was morning 11: 00 clock. District Superintendent of security officer (DSP) was sitting in his chamber at Etawah, U.P. From his face it was evident that he was very tense and continuously thinking over some issue.After a long thought he passed of a message to his P.A on the intercom – Hello, yeah Shekhar just check up whether Lady Inspector Ajanta has come or not. If yes, please tell her to meet me here in my cabin.

Shekhar – Yes Sir.

After 15 minutes, DSP got a message that Inspector Ajanta had arrived. He told Shekhar to send her in. Next moment he could see a tall, very fair and extremely beautiful lady in the security officer uniform entering in his cabin. She was Inspector AJANTA SAXENA. With her tall structure, ,she walked with confidence and a natural smile was playing on her face. As she her smile widened on seeing the DSP, her right cheek could be seen developing a dimple which added to her beauty.She had a fair complexioned beautiful face, with soft but determined expressions and she displayed confidence while talking too.Ajanta was very young and brave security officer officer, who had earned a good name in a very short span of three years of service.

Ajanta (adjusting her cap and saluting) – Good morning sir.

DSP – Good Morning Ajanta, a very happy Birthday to you.
Ajanta – Thank you Sir, you remember this?
DSP – Well your colleaugues Ramesh and Sita told me. But I am sorry Ajanta, I have something tough to offer you on your birthday instead of some nice gift.
Ajanta – Sir I am finding you very tense. Please donot worry and tell me what is the matter? 
DSP – Well Ajanta I am very happy that within a span of three years, you have shown courage and solved a number of cases and caught and punished a number of criminals. You have earned a name and famein whichever area you have been posted and therefore got an early promotion too.But both unfortunately and fortunately Higher authorities like you very much and _ _ _ __ (he paused)
Ajanta (a bit surprised) - Unfortunately and fortunately _ _ __ _ _?
DSP – Yes Ajanta, I am using this 'unfortunately' word because their liking for you has resulted in your posting for one of the dangerous missions.You will be posted in Balrampur area at Indo-Nepal border where nowadays lot many dacoities, smuggling and even crime like bangs are growing.And this is due to one infamous dacoit Gajraj Singh's gang.I personally never wanted your posting in such an area, but headquarters have urged so seeing your bravery and past record. They are confident that you will succeed in driving that gang and its accomplices away.But Ajanta I tell you that it is very dangerous mission because Gajraj Singh is a very very cruel, inhuman and dangerous man and considered to be a half animal among the localites. In fact he has killed some of our officers including a lady constable who was _ _ _ _
Ajanta – Brutally bangd and her body was found half eaten in the jungle.
DSP (a bit aghast at her confidence) – yes Ajanta , see you are very young and beautiful and one of my capable officers.I donot want you too _ _ _
Ajanta – Sir when we join the security officer force, we pledge for others and not ourselves. I am not at all afraid to go there. Please explain me the details. I accept the challenge.
DSP – I am very happy Ajanta. But take care. Today I have a meeting with the ACP. Please come tomorrow at 11:30 in the morning. I will discuss in detail and tell you everything.
And yes celebrate your birthday today.
Ajanta (Smiled) – Yes Sir. So we meet tomorrow. 
Ajanta saluted him once again and left his cabin. After a normal working day she left for her residential quarter and found her aunt and few female friends waiting. All greeted her on birthday including her Aunt. (Ajanta decidednot to tell about her transfer on that day)
Aunt – Ajanta get ready, we shall celebrate your birthday.
Ajanta – Well I am ready. 
Seema (one of her fast friends) – Come on Ajanta not in this security officer uniform. Please change.
Well you do look very beautiful in this too, but wear some other dress.
Ajanta – O.K Give me 15-20 minutes.
Ajanta went inside her bedroom. She kept her cap on the table and put off her shoes. Further she went near the mirror and started unbuttoning her shirt. She took it out from her pant and totally removed her shirt. She loosened her bunched hair (she had to bunch her long, abundant black hair in duty hours while wearing a cap). She smiled at the sight of her big boobs ready to spring out from her white brassiere and the position of her big prominent nipples already clear in her bra. She unbuckled her pants and removed it.Now she was standing with her bra and panty infront of the mirror. She was amused on seeing her sexy, boobicious and voluptious body and laughed slowly. She watched her boobs struggling inside her brassiere which was a full figure bra made from 100% soft cotton satin fabric with broad band elastic. Ajanta was a careful lady for her undergarments too along with her dresses.With a broad smile she took both her hands at the back with a view to unhook her bra, but then she remarked to herself – Oh ! Not here.
She rubbed her navel with one of her fingers and massaged her fleshy waist with both of her hands and took a towel. Ajanta decided to select her dress before having a bath.She approached the almirah and after opening it remained thoughtful for a while. Then she selected her favourite pink,pure chiffon sari embedded with zari weave golden circles on shoulder and pallu with resham border and a golden colour blouse with very small sleeves, the colour of blouse matching with designs on her saree and a pink colour petticoat.Taking her petticoat and blouse along with another pair of bra and panty she walked into the bathroom.
The first job she did was to bolt the room and hung her clothes. Standing in front of the mirror she unhooked her bra. – God – she gasped at the sight of her two big pillows protruding out from her bra like two pigeons and heaving a sigh of relief. She had a pair of large boobs, very fair and shapely , with two naughty prominent, pink nipples pointing in opposite direction. She quickly relieved herself off her panty and entered the shower.Ajanta had a habit of soft singing and massaging her body while bathing. She finished her bath and came out of bathroom drying her hair dressed in her pink petticoat and golden colour blouse.
She recollected that her friends must be waiting for her. She unfolded her sari and started wearing it. In the meanwhile her fast friend Seema entered in
Ajanta – aree , aree, Seema I am just getting ready.
Seema – Oho Ajanta darling donot worry, its me. Come on thanedaarniji we are waiting for you.
Ajanta (continued wearing her saree) – But let me finish with this.
Seema (cut her short) oho yaar donot feel shy in front of me. But one thing is there. You are real Ajanta ki murti with such a beautiful face and body. I feel jealous.
Ajanta (had just finished wearing her saree and adjusting her pallu) – Come on yaar, donot pull me. She continued getting ready and applying lipstick on her lips.
Seema – Hai Ajanta, you are so ravishing and sexy.How do you save yourself from criminals?
Ajanta (continued dressing and setting her loose hair)– Aei come on. Ask those criminals how they save themselves from me.
Seema – yaar tujhe dekh ker to bus (while we see you, we just__ _ _). If I were a male I would have become a criminal and ___
Ajanta – And __ _ aei you ___ _
Seema – I would have pulled your saree (I would have ripped your blouse), you sexy_ __ _
Ajanta –Ya, Seema you are growing too horny)
Seema – Not my fault my dear and she kissed on her rosy cheek.
Ajanta (affectionately) – O.K dear now come, everybody must be waiting for us.Yahan per aur rahi to tu to meri izzat _ _ _ _
Seema – loot lungi. 
And both friends shared a good deal of laughter.

Ajanta was ready and she looked extremely ravishing, beautiful and sexy and outsmarted many popular cine heroines and models. She looked like a beauty queen and nobody at that time could guess that she was a tough security officer inspector.
contd' 
While they came out they found Ajanta's aunt and her other friends waiting.It was Ajanta's birthday and she was turning twenty four years of age today. Her Aunt blessed her and her friends shouted – HAPPY BIRTHDAY – SURBHI TIWARI – Ajanta laughed heartily at this – She was not at all surprised. Actually she was very frequently addressed by this name by her friends and even few other known persons owing to her striking resemblance to the famous TV Actress Surbhi Tiwari .Ajanta's face and her smile carried the same innocence as the actress. Her clean, white teeth gleamed as she laughed and her smile was as sweet as fragrance of lowers.And moreover her figure carried them sexiness as statistics as borne by the actress Surbhi Tiwari. 
Within cutting of cake and snacks & dinner the small party was celebrated.But Ajanta immediately after the party announced her transfer, forgetting her pre-thought of not telling anybody. After the whole show some of her friends particularly Seema, who almost started crying. Her Aunt also became upset.Ajanta had a tough time in consoling all of them. And told them all that she was just going deputation for few months.But her Aunt was upset and wanted to talk to her later.
After the party was over, Ajanta went into her bedroom. Her Aunt told her that she would like to talk to her.Ajanta nodded.
AS she entered the room, she went near near almirah and started undbanging her saree.As she was doing it, her Aunt entered the room. Ajanta shyed for a moment but continued undbanging. Her Aunt was serious.
Aunt – What is this Ajanta.? You are going out for few months and that too on avery dangerous mission.
Ajanta (smiled) – Aunty please tell me one thing. I am security officer officer. How can I expect a peaceful job. I have to encounter criminals and not clerks.
Aunt (sitting on the bed)– Ajanta please come and sit besides me.
Ajanta had thrown her saree on one small cabinet kept besides her almirah and was standing there in just a petticoat and blouse.she said – Aunty, I will just change and come.
Aunty (who was almost wet with tears) – No come to me just now.
Ajanta went towards her and sat in front of her. She put her soft, fair and velvety arms around her neck and said – Aunty what is this. Is it the first time I am going away from home? And it is just aquestion of few months.
Aunty – Ajanta you are young and beautiful. In this world of criminals how can I allow you going like this on a dangerous mission. My heart is sinking.
Ajanta – please donot talk like this. Aunty your tears will make me weak.
Aunty – Ajanta I know you are a very capable, strong and brave security officer officer. But after all you are one young girl. And this world is full of unscrupulous, ruthless and harsh criminals.I am still worried _ _ _.
Ajanta (Hugging her still tightly) – Donot worry Aunty. I shall pass this acid test too.
Aunty (continue) – you are young , beautiful _ _ _
Ajanta (smiled , pretending to be shy) – Is it so.? So what is to be afraid then?
Aunty (gazing at her from top to the bottom of waist) – Ajanta stop kidding. Actually I can see very well that your are growing and blossoming into a beautiful woman. That makes me feel worried more.
Ajanta (this time she literally blushed) – Why?
Aunty – You encounter hard core criminals who are even murderers & rapists and you ask me why I am worried?. And your way of dealing with criminals – you strip men and hit them. I am afraid that they may not have such revengeful attitude _ _ _ _ (Actually Ajanta was famous for one thing – She used to catch goons and strip them prior fixing them up in or outside the jail. She had been receiving threatening calls from goons and criminals that she would be stripped by them. Also some of her colleagues secretively called her 'Nangi Inspector' or 'Nangi Ajanta'. Ajanta was well aware of this.)
Ajanta burst with laughter – So you are afraid that some criminal may not strip and **** me.
Aunty (showing slight anger) – Come on Ajanta how can you answer so casually.She used her hand to pat on Ajanta's exposed portion of chest little above her breastline – You should take care of your safety.
Ajanta (putting her arms along her aunt's neck again) – My dear Aunty, then who will take care of the public.hun! tell me my sweet aunty.
Aunty (she kept her fingers on the topmost hook of Ajanta's blouse and patted slightly) – My fair lady, I am not concerned with public, I am concerned with my pretty niece.
Ajanta (she felt a bit ticklish on her chest) – But Aunty do you think I am safe now, while here with you. (She winked slightly at her Aunt)

contd' 
Aunty – what do you mean? Am I going to molest you, stupid (she scolded her out of affection)
Ajanta (continued with her naughty prank) – Aunty your hands on my blouse – my God – ouuiiii _ _ __
Aunty – youuu naughty – grow up now.
Ajanta then realized that she was without saree. She quickly folded her arms around her chest and said – I will change now.
Aunty – O.K Change. Then we will have tea and sleep.
Ajanta – Aunty I will go in the bathroom.
Aunty (teasing her) – hmmm – so you are growing. Why shy from me.
Ajanta (she was red and her pink cheeks blushed like anything.) – OK
Ajanta went behind the small wooden partition and started undbanging. The height of partition was such that her shoulders could be clearly seen. When she saw her aunt smiling and continuously looking at her, she blushed further. As she removed her blouse and bra her naked shoulders were well exposed to her aunt who naughtily remarked – Ajanta may I help you in changing? Ajanta (literally hid her face in her hands) – Come on Aunty.
Aunty – donot worry I have seen you many times in your 'Birthday' dress.
Ajanta kept on smiling and quickly changed into another old white colour blouse and petticoat (usually to be worn at home) and wore a mustard colour nighty over it.Both she and her Aunt had tea and slept.

(To describe Ajanta physically and otherwise, Ajanta Saxena was a twenty four year old lady security officer officer working for U.P. State security officer and posted in Etawah. Ajanta was a tough lady as security officer officer and very honest and upright. She had caught up many criminals and solved many cases. She had earned both favouritism and jealousy from her seniors and colleagues. However as a woman Ajanta was generous and kind hearted. Having lost her parents at an early age and brought up by her Aunt, she did have lot of feelings for poor and orphan children and often visited such places like orphanages.She was hardcore for criminals but butter soft for others.She maintained a smiling face and friendly disposition but was a determined and very courageous lady by nature.
Ajanta was an extremely fair complexioned, sexy, gorgeous & beautiful woman. Ajanta had a tall (5 feet six inches of height), curvy and sexy figure of 38 – 30 – 36+. She had a fair, glowing complexion with rosy cheeks and soft velvety skin. Her beautiful face made her comparable to some famous cine heroines and models and she had a striking resemblance with famous TV Actress Surbhi Tiwari. Her waist had a good pair of curves on either side and a deep round navel, enhancing its beauty in the front. She was a real symbol of Ajanta & Ellora sculptures owing to her chiseled features and dark eyes and her name justified her appearance. Her beautiful soft and smooth chest was gifted with two large big and pointed breasts which hung along her body like two pillows peaked with two prominent pink nipples, hanging along each breast of hers, in a naughty teasing manner. She had a pair of long, fair, healthy and creamy legs (a little drifting of her saree could turn anybody mad). Ajanta had a pair of long, fair and smooth arms and very delicate hands. She had black abundant hair, long enough below her shoulders.Her two long, fair and very silky, smooth & healthy legs were supported by two large buttocks and pelvic region. She a beautiful pink cunt decorated by two dark pink shapely pussy lips, with a thin patch of hair. When she laughed or smiled her set of white teeth leamed like anything and it was as good as spreading flowers' fragrance.She also had apassion for bindis and her forehead was seldom without that.
Ajanta had a passion for sarees. Barring occasions when she was on duty and wore her security officer uniform ( or while jogging in a track suit) she liked wearing sarees and blouse only. Even on duty when not required to be in uniform, On her visits to court cases, one could mostly see her sarees of different kinds with matching or contrast colour blouses.And she used to wear different types of sarees, chiffon, silk, georgette or cotton. She used to mostly wear normal, little tightfitting and sometimes even a sleeveless blouses, occasionally fancy ones too .But none of her blouses could prevent the visibility of a portion of her breastline, owing to her magnificent, shapely and pointed boobs.When she wore transparent sarees, her beauty increased multifold.
But Ajanta had one more aspect contained in her nature. She had a strong ambition to become a security officer officer right from her childhood and she knew to where she was heading. Instead that her beauty and charms could being a hindrance to it, she made it a tool and used it to the fullest of advantage. To solve her cases she had to encounter criminals and even spies engaged by security officer and she did not hesitate using her extremely sexy body to take out secrets from them or any other way to solve the case.Occassionally she had indulged in sex with such people , but an expert in martial arts, Inspector Ajanta was choosy and involved herself in sex only and only when required.She had her Karate training which very often proved quite hard hit to the criminals or goons.She used both tact and force to take confessions from the criminals depending upon the situations.As an inspector she was shrewd and tactful apart from being brave and knew how to handle dangerous situations.Ajanta was a lady who knew how and when to be soft and sweet and melodous and when to abuse. She usually spoke in avery sweet and gentle voice but when required she knew how to abuse too.)

Ajanta woke up next day before her Aunt and after all daily chores went for her jogging. Her mind was continuously thinking about her forthcoming meeting and the assignment.Indeed it was challenging. At breakfast table Ajanta again found a tough time in pacifying her Aunt.
Ajanta reached the office on time and on scheduled time for meeting the DSP she reached his chamber. DSP started explaining her the details of area and adjoining villages and all suspects. 
DSP- Ajanta the main criminal behind all this is one Gajraj Singh whom nobody has seen. Anybody from the village who saw him was found dead.He has never come out in open, but he has links with some anti-social elements across Nepal border through which sale of arms, narcotics, drugs in and around the areas. Also he has one major agent within Balrampur, which is yet to be traced.And yes the Village Pradhan Bhajanraj supports him and also a constant source of harassmnet to innocent people. Bhajan raj is a very notorious person and a big womanizer. We suspect him as the main cause of the **** and murder of our lady constable posted there. One more important thing. There is another guy called Ranvir Singh who is running a bar of wines, etc. in that area. I donot know in which category I should place him to explain you?
Ajanta – I could not get you Sir. What kind of a person is he?
DSP – Actually he runs a bar, but he is akind of do-gooder to common people and die hard against Pradhan. He is strong, rough and aggressive and very often disobeys the local security officer, but very popular among common people.He doesnot mind going in relations with women but helps common persons especially cares children.Actually he has suffered a lot in childhood most probably due to Pradhan.But Ajanta the kind of feedback I have be careful of him also.
Ajanta (listening carefully) – Sir is it a possibility that either Pradhan or Ranvir might be the secret agents of Gajraj Singh.

DSP – Ranvir No way. And as for Pradhan, may be. He is more active in supplying men to Gajraj Singh. Rest you find out. I am handing over a file to you containing all maps of the area and Details of these persons possessed by the security officer department along with our people posted there..Rest this your baby now. And yes I would like that you keep a mini transmiter with you always.
Ajanta – I will do that. Sir I have another request.
DSP – What?
Ajanta – My transfer in that area may be kept confidential to the local security officer station there and I will make my first entry in plain clothes.
DSP – Good. I accept.Now please collect all the necessary files and papers from Shekhar and you have to proceed day after tomorrow.
Ajanta – right sir.
DSP wished her good luck and she came out of his chamber.For the next day Ajant kept herself busy in going through all the files. She was watching a number of photographs and details of all infamous people over there including Pradhan. But something strange happened. As she came across Ranvir's photgraph, she could not help her eyes sticking to it. Undoubtedly, Ranvir looked tough, but he had atinge of innocence on his face and seemed to her like an educated man. He did not have the personality of criminals. Ajanta felt strange. For reasons unknown to her mind, she went on seeing his photograph and somehow it did not appear unfamiliar to her. – Have I ever seen him before? – she thought to herself.
Ajanta had to leave the next day. As she had decided before, she would go in plain clothes, so she kept her pairs of uniform in baggage and decided to wear a saree. She selected hand Block Daboo print pure cotton saree.Her saree was light green, somewhat transparent with some designs of little darker green shade with light green blouse and petticoat of same colour. She selected light coloured sandals and set her hair in such a way so as to form a bunch (jooda)) at the back of her head.She put her saree pallu on this bunch of hair in such a way that it became like a small, partial ghunghat.And to add with a 'bindi' on her forehead made her look so beautiful that anybody would have fallen for her charms.With this nobody could even guess that she is a horny and strict security officer officer.While preparing her baggage, she did not forget to keep the photographs of her Aunty and friends including her childhood photographs, too. In fact one of her childhood photograph in which she played with her childhood pal Raju, was very favourite of hers despite it was torn from bottom.
Ajanta boarded a train to Balrampur and not at all surprising had many poking eyes in the train.There were all kinds of people including few rural ones too. One middle aged guy sitting besides her tried to poke into her little exposed breastline. In the moving train she had to adjust her pallu and ghunghat many times along with the position of her saree along her curvy waist.Ajanta tried to befriend with few just to gather some information about the area and the feedback she got was very alarming. The crime situation over the whole was very bad and so was the image of security officer.
When she got down at the station , she was disappointed to know that there was an auto strike owing to some feud between autow,.'s and local government body.She could just find some old style tongas (driven by horses). She asked one of them to take her to security officer station.The tongaw,.' was astonished to se such a beautiful lady coming to him and asking to go to security officer station. He got down and started adjusting her luggage and told her to sit at the back seat.As Ajanta climbed up, she gave a good feast to the tongaw,.' of her soft, sexy, long legs along with the frills of her petticoat which were unveiled due to her raising feet one by one for climbing and thus disturbing her saree.He could also gaze Ajanta's navel off her transparent saree.He became so excited that he started some adjustment inside his dhoti.Ajanta could well notice this and her natural smile widened.To his delight Ajanta sat on the front seat.Tongaw,.' thanked God for such a sweet opportunity as now he could see her broad chest due to slightly disturbed pallu. Little did he know that Ajanta had deliberately disturbed her pallu as she wanted to have more and more information from him too about the prevailing law and order situation. Ajanta went on asking him all questions related to the 'infamous' people of the area and prevailing situations. Apparently ignorant to him, she disturbed her pallu and caught the hem (bottom) of her blouse from both sides & pretended to set the same in position. The tongaw,.' had a nice feast for his eyes as he stared at her bulging , massive boobs, partially popping out of her blouse and her exposed fair chest, with a portion of her waist. Ajanta pretended to be ignorant, but she could well understand his feelings. And tongaw,.' went on talking about Pradhan, etc and how the crime situation was hot over there.The tongaw,.' who was a middle aged man, went on giving her details he knew about those 'infamous' people of what a ravishing, beautiful girl– he thought to himself –something with her)_ _ _____.He thought himself) very hi-fi after he found a beautiful lady 'teacher' (that is how Ajanta introduced herself) giving a lot of importance to him.On the excuse of adjusting her sandals, Ajanta raised her saree a little bit to give him a good view of some portion of her fair, sexy legs.His tongue startied luring out. Unaware of Ajanta's true identity, he started growing horny. Tongaw,.', whose name Ajanta came to know as Richhu Singh, was now adjusting his erections in his dhoti. The security officer station was now quite near. Then something happened which gave Ajanta a full opportunity of what she desired in the form of secretive inspection. As the security officer station approached nearer, the tonga had to pass through a narrow lane.Richhu Singh by now had grown fully horny and his excitement had reached at its highest point. He decided to have some fun with Ajanta. 
All of a sudden, the horse stopped with a jerk. Ajanta had to bend forward to prevent a fall, which resulted in falling down of her saree end (pallu) too. Richhu Singh now could have a full glance of her creamy waist alongwith her round deep navel.He got down from tonga
Ajanta – kahan jaa rahe ho bhaiya.(where are you going)
Richhu raised his small finger in a gesture that he had to pee.He went down and hid in behind the bush. When he did not turn up for 15-20 minutes, Ajanta decided to get down and check for the matter.She got down from the tonga and walked behind the bush. To her shock, Richhu caught her arm and Ajanta found her body pulled behind the bushes.
Ajanta –what is this nonsense. Leave me)
Richhu – Meri jaan tere jaisi khubsoorat ladki ko to koi paagal hi chhodega.Aaja mein tere saath jaanat ki sair karoonga. Chal tayar ho ja.(My dear, who will leave a beautiful girl like you. I will make you feel in heaven. Be ready)
Ajanta (internally she was composed, but pretended to be disturbed) – kya matlab hai tumhara. Chhodo mujhe, warna _ __ (What do you mean. Leave me or)
Richhu – Warna kya. Are is jagah per tere jaisi khubsoorat aur jawan aurat ko koi nahin chhodega.Izzat to teri lutni hi hai, phir main kyon nahin. Tujh jaisi sundari ko to log nauch – nauch ker phaad denge.Chal pehle saree uttar.(Otherwise what? In this place , no body will spare a young and beautiful woman like you. After all you are going to be bangd. Why not me then. Come on disrobe your saree).
Ajanta – Agar mein na karoon to.(If I don't, then)
Richhu (in a most rough and rude tone) – jyada gussa mat dila. Warna teri saree kheenchkar tera blouse yahin phaad doonga aur tujhe nangi karke tere saath balatkaar _ _ (Don't provoke my anger. Or I will pull your saree, tear off your blouse and fuck you here itself after stripping you).(and before he could complete , he got a slap from Ajanta). For a minute Richhu was startled. But he recoverd and attacked on Ajanta. He caught her saree pallu and started pulling it but Ajanta jerked his hand and released her pallu. But before she could adjust it Richhu tried to pounce his hand on the middle of her blouse. His hand reached exactly the middle of her blouse and his fingers could well touch and rub the exposed portion of her boobs.
Ajanta (her pallu still lay on ground, revealing her sexy bosom) – Richhu , chhodo mera blouse. Khabardaar jo tumne isse phaada to _ _ _.(Richhu, leave my blouse, beware if you rip it_ _ __)
Richhu started laughing in a villainy style – to tu nangi ho jayega (ha , ha).Kaise chhod doon meri jaan. Teri yeh badi, badi nukili chhatiyan mujhe paagal kar rahin hai.( then you will be stripped. How do I leave you.Your big, pointed breasts are making me mad) And he started rubbing his rough fingers on her breasts.He smacked his lips with his tongue like a dog.(Ajanta had a rough feeling along her chest.Meanwhile Richhu's finger from his left hand had started playing with Ajanta's navel. He started rubbing his hand along her waist and bent down. He caught the hem of Ajanta's saree at bottom and intended to lift it up and as soon as Ajanta noticed that he has became careless, she kicked him on face. It was followed by two karate attacks – aah , aah – Richhu fell down.
Ajanta did not set up her pallu and caught the front portion of her blouse with her fingers and with a naughty smile – ah mera blouse _ _ _ _ _ phadoge ise (ah, my blouse _ __you will tear it off) ? Aur mera **** (and my ****)__ _ and she laughed. – But all of a sudden she got damn furious and said – chal security officer station. Tujhe batati hoon mein kya kar sakti hoon.(Come to security officer station. I will tell you what I can do
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Old Story From Xossip: Ajanta -A security officer officer - by namitha69simi - 11-12-2022, 09:56 AM