Incest Story of my sweet innocent didi
Update 30 - A tall modern punjaban and her small dick husband: Part-1

Three weeks have passed. Me and nav didi were having amazing time. I fucked my beloved didi six times in these three days and each of them was better than the last. Nav didi was loving every second of my dick inside her pussy. She was becoming more and more horny with every passing day. Didi told me she wants my dick every day and night. "Aman I want your inside my pussy every day and every night" didi told me once day. But it was not possible because we were at home. Nav didi told me further that she is fingering a lot these days. “I finger almost 3-4 times day” nav didi had said smilingly. Her inside bitch was finally open now and she was loving it. So was I but one thing was bothering me.

In these three weeks, I have noticed nav didi using her phone too much. She is chatting and smiling on phone more than usual. Moreover, she is talking on calls during night time. I asked her and she told me, its karan, her fiancée  but don’t know why, I am feeling like she is lying. Is she talking with a third guy? Is she cheating me? Such thoughts were coming in my mind now and then. No, she can’t. Didi loves me and she would never even think about someone else! I choose to believe in this.

Something else was going on else. The big bitch, harpreet aunty, was behaving extremely nicely with me. She wants my dick again. The only time I fucked her was on the night of nav didi’s engagement. The innocent harpreet won’t let me fuck, so i tore her clothes and forcefully fucked her. No doubt, she cummed a lot that night! I have not touched her again and she is crazing for such orgasms. Let her wait. I will use her properly.

Another was nav didi’s mother, my tayi g. I never liked her. She was smug and insulting, and rude at times. She tried to control my father who happened to be her secret lover and nav didi’s real father. I hated her during childhood, though she started behaving a little nicely as I grew. I never found tayi attractive. She was old now as she had aged over 55. Though her butt was still extremely hot. It was round and thick. Unlike her daughter, tayi g was not tall and all the mass had concentrated in her bubble but. I wanted those chittuds of that aging woman but did not wish to do it by planning. I wanted to hate fuck my tayi g. I wanted to go to her on random day, remove her clothes and fuck her mercilessly for all the smugness she had shown me since childhood. Time will come!

Nav didi wanted to visit a night club. Poor girl had never visited one because of the restrictions by her father. I had promised my beloved didi that I will take her to a night club and now the time came.

Today was saturday. Nav didi’s mother was visiting a relative and will return tomorrow only. Because its weekend, nav didi’s father would be drunk and he would most probably sleep by 10. Then was the plan to leave and visit a top night club in chandigarh. At 10, I visited nav didi’s parents room and as expected, her father was passed out. Nav didi was waiting in her room. I went to her room and saw my beautiful sister wearing jean and top. My eyes were widened and I was shocked by the beauty and hotness of nav didi because I had never seen her in western clothes. 

“What happened?” Nav didi asked with smug smile.

“You look beautiful” Indeed she was looking beautiful. Her thick thighs and legs were looking gorgeous in those tight jeans. Her beautiful white feet were in a high heel. Red paint on her toes were shining. Above, her mangoes were popping out of the top. Didi had done make up and her face was looking extremely beautiful. No one, I repeat. No one could ignore that gorgeous face and those big eyes. Her light brown hair were open as well. Nav didi was just breathtaking! “Didi… you are just… gorgeous!”

“I know” nav didi replied with a proud smile.

The bitch is just too proud, I thought. But she definitely has a reason to be proud. After all, she is not only super hot and extremely gorgeous punjaban, but also cunning and clever. I held nav didi’s hand and we went out through the back door. My bike was already there.

“Aman… if daddy woke up” as always, didi was worried.

“Don’t worry… i added sleeping pills in his drink”

Didi laughed and we went towards our destination.

We reached this club at 10:30. It was one of the best clubs in the city. I was holding nav didi’s hand like a real life couple. She looked nervous and moreover, her “innocent smile” was back. I smiled. Here we go! When it comes to showing the world, nav didi turns herself into a shy and introvert girl who does not know anything. 

We entered and bouncer could not take his eyes away from my didi. I felt proud. Same thing happened when we went inside. Every man and even woman, was looking nav didi. We sat on a seat in the corner where was some dark. Loud music was going on and colorful lights were everywhere. Some were dancing, some were drinking, and some were talking. Beautiful chandigarh girls were everywhere. Modern punjabans, I thought.

“Do you like this?” I asked.

Nav didi was smiling and she overwhelmed. “Yes” she replied. “But I am afraid!”

“Afraid? Why?”

“If someone saw us?” nav didi asked worriedly. “I don’t anyone else here is brother and sister”

“Oh didi” I held nav didi’s hand. “We are not brother and sister at this moment. We are lovers, future husband wife”

Nav didi smiled.

“Don’t worry. Just order what you want!” I said. 

“Everything is expensive” nav didi said looking at the menu. “This is too costly”

“Oho… don’t worry I have money” I said and nav didi smiled.

Yes, I have money… a lot of at this time, I thought thinking about what happened few hours ago. I went up and found harpreet aunty alone working in the kitchen. As mentioned earlier, the fat bitch was behaving very nicely with me from last two weeks because she wanted my dick. I was ignoring her but I knew she loved the pounding I gave her. Harpreet aunty was missing me. I have freed the tigress inside her but than I started ignoring her. When I went inside the kitchen, I grabbed her butt and the I kissed her. Harpreet aunty resisted but it was all fake. I dragged her and opened her salwar. Her pussy was shaved. I finger her hard and made her cum. She loved it. After that, I asked her for money. Aunty gave one thousand rupees. I wanted more. I emotionally blackmail the MILF and somehow managed to take thirty thousand rupees from her. 

Nav didi was enjoying the moment. Our order was on the way. There were many hot and beautiful girls in the club but only one of them was on the level of nav didi. On our right side, a couple was sitting and the lady was just way too hot. She was tall, approximately 5’9’’ or even more. Her skin was milky and eyes were like a cat. Her lips were reddish-pink and body was slender. That lady had an extremely beautiful smug smile on her face and she was continuously looking towards us. Her husband, who looked a little mature, too. 

“Why are they looking at us aman?” nav didi whispered. “Do they know about us?”

I was getting uncomfortable too. “Wait…” i got up and went to the bar. I sat their and ordered a tuqilla for me and very light beer for didi. And as expected, that tall lady came with the drink in her hand. 

“Hey there” she said in her thin, pointy voice.

“Hi” i replied softly. She is way too gorgeous and milky…

“Did you come first time in this club?” she asked as she sat besides me. 

Her smile was extremely pretty and cunning at the same time. Her eyes were gazing my eyes and it felt like she knew what was going in my mind! I could only gave a node to her question.

“Is she your girlfriend?” she asked while at nav didi who was looking at us only.

No, she is my sister, I thought and said “Yes, she is”.

“She is gorgeous” that girl took a sip.

“So are you” I said softly.

She laughed and said “My name is preet”.

“I am aman”.

“Would you like if my and my husband join you two?” She said and then, we both went to the table where nav didi was sitting nervously. Preet’s husband joined us as well. 

The introduction started. It was nervous for both me and didi but the couple was frank. The husbands name was Gaurav, who was nearly 30 and wife’s name was Preet, who was 26. She is a proper Chandigarh-born punjaban. Preet looked like a super model! She was tall, her legs were long, and body was totally fit. Her milky skin was shinning and her lips felt like they want a dick inside them. Preet’s thighs were full of meat, though not as much as nav didi’s. Husband was bit mature. He was not fit but had a manly body. Both of them were sipping their drinks. So was I and even nav didi had a half a cup of beer. We were nervous in the starting but couple was very much frank. Preet was continuously praising nav didi. So was her husband.

“If I was a man, I would have married nav!” Preet declared. 

And I would have married you! I usually don’t compare anyone with nav didi, but this chandigarh punjaban was way too hot. I wonder her pussy is totally pale and pink and her asshole smells like heaven.

Beer did a little job and nav didi got open with them. Gaurav was not speaking much but preet was getting closer to nav didi. Something was fishy with this couple but nav didi looked happy. Preet was touching nav’s hands and shoulder. She even put her hand on nav didi’s thigh once!

“Let’s dance” preet said to nav didi and didi looked at me. I nodded and preet smiled. The tall punjab got up, held nav didi’s hand, and next minute, both the punjabi hotties were vibing on the dance floor. 

What the hell is happening? I have seen nav didi getting comfortable with anyone this quickly. Vibe and mood in the club had changed. Boys and girls were dancing and jumping on the floor. Nav didi and preet were vibing at one side. Nav didi looked happy and hot but today, my eyes were only on preet and her long legs. 

“You are lucky” Gaurav said. “You have such a hot girlfriend”

I smiled and replied. “Your wife is more hot and beautiful”

“She is!” gaurav said and sipped his drink. “And even more hot and beautiful without clothes”

Wow, thats quick. I just smiled and said nothing.

“How does your nav looks without clothes?” he asked with a smug smile.

“Beautiful” I replied softly.

“Of course” he took another sip while gazing at both the tall girls. “Oh let me know if you don’t like talking about your girlfriend like this” he said further judging my silent. 

I had never talk about nav didi with anyone else. It was the first time but it felt good. “No its okay” I replied softly.

Gaurav did not say anything. He was quietly looking at his wife who was closely dancing with my sister. Second by second preet was coming closer to didi. In intervals, preet would say something to didi and didi would reply and then they both would laugh. I have never seen didi getting frank with someone this quickly. Both of them looked extremely hot while dancing. Their jeans were stick to their long legs and both the meaty butts were vibing with the music. Both of these upper-caste punjabans had beautiful white pale feet with red nail paint. They are freaking hot, I thought and sipped my drink. Then suddenly, preet put her hands on nav didi’s waist. 

“I think my wife likes your girlfriend” Gaurav chuckled.

I looked at him and said nothing. Nav didi put her hand on preet’s waist as well. Then preet whispered something in nav didi’s ears and she laughed. 

“Did you took her virginity?” Gaurav asked.

“Yes and did you took preet’s virginity?” I asked back.

“Oh yes,” he answered. “Preet was a very introvert and shy girl. I taught her everything. She is an expert now”

“Nav is not expert at this moment” I said.

He laughed “You have to teach her. You know, there is nothing better than an open girl”.

“Is preet open” I asked.

“Yes! Totally.” Gaurav replied with a smile. “Just look at her”

I turned my head towards preet and didi, and was shocked to see preet’s hand on nav didi ass. “What the hell?”

Gaurav laughed. “Do not worry! Your nav is enjoying it!”

Well, she is a bitch, I thought while looking at nav didi who was blushing while preet was grabbing her chittuds in her long hands.

“She is submissive in bed, right?” Gaurav asked.

I nodded! “Is preet submissive?”

“It depends! Someday, she would just open her legs and wants me to pound her and other day she would come on top me and ride like a crazy bitch”

I looked at preet’s long legs. How sexy she would look with her legs open, I thought.

“But she is dominative with girls!” Gaurav told me with cunning smile.

Now I understand what is happening. His wife is hitting on nav didi and she is being successful. Is nav didi also interested in girls? It was not that shocking for me because I always knew didi is nothing but a horny slut. Whatever it was, I was getting horny watching preet press nav didi’s ass on a dance floor full of people. 

Preet and nav didi came back to the table. Beer had got a bit on nav didi. I could see on her face. She was smiling like never before. 

“Your girlfriend is super hot” preet declared and grabbed nav didi’s hand. 

“So are you” nav didi replied smilingly and out of no where, preet planted a kiss on nav didi’s cheek. 

I was totally shocked! Preet was laughing, didi was blushing, and Gaurav was wickedly looking at me. 

“What are you guys doing after this?” preet asked me.

“Going home” I replied.

Preet smiled, looked at her husband and said “Well, I have something to purpose… we have a room in a nearby hotel. Why don’t you guys join us?”

“Join for what?” I asked.

Preet gave a cunning smile and put her hand on didi’s thigh. “For some fun…”

“I told you she is quite open” Gaurav added.

“I want to taste your girlfriend! Preet said quickly. “She looks so yummy”

I was literally shocked at this point. Everything is happening so quickly!

“And in return, I would let you taste me” Preet blinked an eye looking at me. 

Another shocker. I glanced towards her husband, who was smiling. “You are okay with it?”

I glanced towards nav didi who had a little smile on her face while preet’s hand was on her thigh. “Are you okay with me touching your wife?” I asked.

“Of course” Gaurav said. “I am a cuck”

“He has a small cock” preet chuckled. “And you have a big one?”

“How can you say that?”

“You girlfriend told me.”

Oh nav didi… I again glanced towards didi. “I don’t know what to say.”

“Come on it will be fun” gaurav declared. “Trust me, its fun to watch to punjabi girls making love with each other… and it is very rare! Don’t miss the opportunity”

He is right, It would fun to see a tall punjaban like preet to dominate nav didi, I thought as I looked confusingly towards my slutty didi. 

“Okay… we will give you some time to decide” Preet said and got up. “Talk and decide… we are waiting outside” she said and then both of them left us.

We were alone on the table now. People were still dancing and drinking. 

“What is this didi?” I asked nav.

“I don’’t know aman… preet is just…”

“Just what?”

“Very hot”

“Didi… are you interested in girls?” I asked.

For few seconds didi looked in my eyes and then nodded.

“Really?” I was surprised and happy actually.

Nav didi blushed and said “Yes… a little.”

“Oh my sweet little bitch…” this was perhaps the first time I called my nav didi a bitch. “Since when?”

“Since college”

“College of course! What else have you done in college?” My sweet cultured innocent punjaban didi… she had multiple boyfriends in college, she had suck multiple dicks, multiple guys have touched her, she is fucking her brother… god knows what else she had done or doing right now. “Have you touched a girl before?”

“No” she declined politely. “...but a girl has touched me”

This was not even surprising for me anymore, I thought and said “whom?”

“A senior girl in my college” nav didi replied. “It was first semester aman. One day I was in the washroom when these girls came. The one of these girls, Himanshi, asked me to come in the toilet with her. I was afraid. They were seniors and Himanshi was… tall and thick. I was scared so I went. Himanshi kissed me first and then touched me everywhere. She asked me to lift my kameez up and loosen the bra. I did. Then she sucked me boobs one by one. After that she opened my salwar and rubbed my pussy. It was.. It was the first time someone made me cum… and then… then she made me do same to her. I sucked her boobs and fingered her pussy. I even… licked her pussy while she sat on the toilet with her legs open…”

I was shocked. “She sexually abused you didi!!!”

“So did you” Didi replied.

She is right, I thought and changed the talk “What happened next?”

“Nothing… Himanshi left the college for internship” Didi said. “But… I could not forget it. I… I enjoyed toucher her… she was soft”

“Oh didi…” I don’t even know what to say next. “What do you want now?”.

“I don’t know aman… I want to feel the softness again. Preet has such a soft skin but I am afraid… its already late and I don’t know how to do it front of her husband.”

“Just lay there on the bed and behave like a submissive bitch you are!” I added quickly.

“Shut up aman” she said smilingly.

“What shut up? You are a submissive bitch didi… you want that tall woman to kiss you, lick you, suck you, and make you go ripples while you lay on the bed with your legs open, right?”

Nav didi smiled, “Yes, and then you can fuck preet and I can open my legs for her husband”

“Oh really? You want to fuck that man? He has a small dick.”

“So what? And this is the deal with preet.”

“But I don’t want any other man to touch you. Do you forget we made a promise”

“I remember, but I told you not without your permission. You know I love you and won’t touch anyone else without telling you at least”

She is so sweet and thats why I lover, I thought, held didi’s hand and said “Really didi? You won’t let any other man touch you without my permission”

“Yes my love.” she answered. “Now tell me, should we go to their hotel room or go back to our home?”

“I am confused didi.”

“So I am but preet says she will let you fuck her even in her ass”

“What?”

“Yes… she loves anal sex and you know I am thinking about losing my anal virginity” Nav didi blushed.

“Seriously?”

“Yes…” she replied. “Every wants to touch, eat and fuck my ass aman… I know that and I am proud of my chittuds too. So I was thinking… of trying anal sex at least once before marriage but I am scared of taking your fat cock in my tight asshole. I can see it live once if you or preet’s husband fuck her in her ass.

“Oh didi… sometimes I think I underestimate you!” 

Nav didi smiled and said “So what is your decision?”

“Let’s go then”

As mentioned earlier, the updates will be late for some time but I won't let the thread die. So I will try to update as fast as I can. Keep reading.
[+] 10 users Like Punjabi_prince90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 07-09-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 07-09-2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-09-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Rasel - 08-09-2022, 02:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 08-09-2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 10-09-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 11-09-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 11-09-2022, 08:33 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 13-09-2022, 01:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 13-09-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-09-2022, 10:02 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-09-2022, 11:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 18-09-2022, 08:20 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 18-09-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 22-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 22-09-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 24-09-2022, 07:19 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 24-09-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 24-09-2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-09-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 27-09-2022, 07:54 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 27-09-2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 01-10-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 30-09-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 05-10-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 07-10-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by redarc - 08-10-2022, 12:32 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 08-10-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 08-10-2022, 05:25 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 12-10-2022, 06:55 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 14-10-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by PAATROW - 15-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 17-10-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Sambit07 - 19-10-2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 21-10-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Redbaron - 21-10-2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 22-10-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 25-10-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 26-10-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Pinky5 - 27-10-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 28-10-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 31-10-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 31-10-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 31-10-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 02-11-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 02-11-2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 03-11-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 06-11-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 10-11-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by yenjvoy - 11-11-2022, 10:36 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 11-11-2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 11-11-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Aruedu - 11-11-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 12-11-2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by lordrb - 12-11-2022, 11:12 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 13-11-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 13-11-2022, 09:07 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 17-11-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 19-11-2022, 02:16 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 19-11-2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-11-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 30-11-2022, 09:46 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Punjabi_prince90 - 09-12-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by bineeshm - 10-12-2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 10-12-2022, 06:30 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 16-12-2022, 02:59 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 26-12-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 28-12-2022, 12:45 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by bineeshm - 05-01-2023, 02:22 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 05-01-2023, 04:31 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 08-01-2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Eros1949 - 17-01-2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by utkrusta - 20-01-2023, 05:29 PM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by sexydude - 29-01-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Story of my sweet innocent didi - by Mahesh - 13-02-2023, 08:08 AM